1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't have legendaries.
    Sorry I meant @muscleupcrohn the guy with 10 of everything lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Sorry I meant @muscleupcrohn the guy with 10 of everything lol
    I rarely do raids, so I hardly have any legendaries. My highest CP is a 3053 TTar, followed by a 3015 Dragonite. I have candy and dust to level them up more, but I guess I just viewed it as diminishing returns, so I'm not dumping all that dust into them. Lots of stuff between 2000-2600 though haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Man is it just me or is Wailmer a bigger pain than Magikarp... I have only seen him as a raid boss since it was added

Only 397 candy to go

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Man is it just me or is Wailmer a bigger pain than Magikarp... I have only seen him as a raid boss since it was added

Only 397 candy to go
    Pretty much. It seems pretty arbitrary too. Magikarp was known for being a PITA to level up and evolve using splash, but I donít recall Wailmer being that weak. Itís been a while though.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I may just walk him to speed it up... but I should look up if the evolution is at least as good as Gyrados
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I may just walk him to speed it up... but I should look up if the evolution is at least as good as Gyrados
    Donest seem like it:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ewww... why make him a 400

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Ewww... why make him a 400
    To make some challenge that takes time to complete the dex? I think a lot of people were thinking Milotic would be the one with the 400 candy, but itís 100 candy and walking Feebas 20km. Milotic has a pretty decent CP.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have a Feebas now but it has a crappy rating, Iím guessing only the specific one walked can then be evolved... If I just need candy via walking one and I can evolve another I may walk that now instead of Wailmer

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I have a Feebas now but it has a crappy rating, Iím guessing only the specific one walked can then be evolved... If I just need candy via walking one and I can evolve another I may walk that now instead of Wailmer
    If I understand it feebas will auto evolve Once it hits the km required.

Iíve caught about 5 wailmers and raided one or two more but man is that gonna take forever for what essentially is a dex entry or entertainment in a gym ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    If I understand it feebas will auto evolve Once it hits the km required.

Iíve caught about 5 wailmers and raided one or two more but man is that gonna take forever for what essentially is a dex entry or entertainment in a gym ha
    But I think itís also 100 candy. Does that mean itíd auto-spend the candy? Iíd imagine itís more like the walking Eevee to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon, except it wonít let you evolve until the walking and candy requirements are met.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    But I think itís also 100 candy. Does that mean itíd auto-spend the candy? Iíd imagine itís more like the walking Eevee to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon, except it wonít let you evolve until the walking and candy requirements are met.
    Thatís probably true. I didnít realize the candy aspect was there too.

13. LOL, I used to play Pokemon but I got tired so I stop hunting for more.

14. Quote Originally Posted by maggie.stine View Post
    LOL, I used to play Pokemon but I got tired so I stop hunting for more.
    Did you just post on a fitness forum that youíre too lazy to play a game on your phone haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Did you just post on a fitness forum that youíre too lazy to play a game on your phone haha
    Lol. Maybe she got tired playing the game after going to the gym and working a physical job. Iíll give her the benefit of the doubt for now haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If only all gyms were gyms, lol. Spin it between sets

17. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If only all gyms were gyms, lol. Spin it between sets
    hahaha i remember when this first came out saying " i swear to god if I see some jackass sitting in the squat rack for an hour becuase he's playing between sets I'm going to lose it"... I refuse to have anything other than a training app (which is required for my coaching) in the gym... used to not even take my phone and only tracked workouts via paper and then more recently on my watch app that doesnt require phone access ha. I'm a "shut it off" in the gym kind of guy
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Still just roll with a notepad myself, In for a Smartwatch that can track repetitions of arm exercises and earn candy jk

19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Still just roll with a notepad myself, In for a Smartwatch that can track repetitions of arm exercises and earn candy jk
    I still wish you could get egg credit for indoor cardio ha... would love all those stair stepper workouts to hatch my awful eggs (since that 100% barboach the other day I'm back to normal... a crap IV totodile, crap wurmple, a ghastly and something else from gen 1 ha...)
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Anyone else buried in Spheals?
    The ice/water type is almost almost within my weather bonus here I already have 4 Walreins all over 90%, and enough candy for another.

I guess I just evolve to the second form for xp and delete them from here on out, I already have 2 good Articunos and Laprasí

Also Iím grumpy Groudon gets 1.5 months by the looks of it. Makes Ho-Oh the only to have a 2 week stay and I never caught the damn thing. 4 Groudons caught now

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Anyone else buried in Spheals?
    The ice/water type is almost almost within my weather bonus here I already have 4 Walreins all over 90%, and enough candy for another.

I guess I just evolve to the second form for xp and delete them from here on out, I already have 2 good Articunos and Laprasí

Also Iím grumpy Groudon gets 1.5 months by the looks of it. Makes Ho-Oh the only to have a 2 week stay and I never caught the damn thing. 4 Groudons caught now
    Swimming in spheal in every state Iíve been to ha. Sick of them for sure.

Groudon is gone now. Kyogre popping up as of this afternoon.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I saw that and ran to a raid maybe 30 mins after I posted that lol

Man Kyogre is a tough one, 9 ppl all 30+ had 60 seconds left so probably an 8 minimum

23. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I saw that and ran to a raid maybe 30 mins after I posted that lol

Man Kyogre is a tough one, 9 ppl all 30+ had 60 seconds left so probably an 8 minimum
    Catch it? Heard itís really tough. Far throw, weird motion
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Jana and I both missed it, only 2 of the 9 there caught it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Jana and I both missed it, only 2 of the 9 there caught it
    Got mine on my first try today. Missed the second tho.

Both Groudon and kyogre are still apprearog around here too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics