1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Tried Raikou, missed him and got 20x super potions

FML the new reward systems are garbage
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Tried Raikou, missed him and got 20x super potions

FML the new reward systems are garbage
    uggghhh. waste of time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Disheartening for sure

Oh well Destiny 2 will have my full attention very soon

4. I haven't been playing GO much lately. Tried a few raids of each bird and only got Lugia. I glitched out of getting a chance at catching a bird a few times, didn't have enough people show up probably a time or two, and there was that last ball not catching anything glitch. Plus with anything beyond one raid a day costing real money, I just haven't been all that interested lately. I will try to get at least one Raikou though, and Gen 3 will probably get me playing a lot again. That, PvP, and/or trading.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. I've now caught all 3 legendary beasts (in germany now so I was able to get Suicune early)... I have done 3 total raids, and thrown 4 total balls to do it ha. Luckiest ever.

first raid, first ball catch for both Raikou and Entei; first raid, second ball (missed the first throw completely ha) for Suicune.

Also got Mr. Mime within the first 10min in Germany
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I've now caught all 3 legendary beasts (in germany now so I was able to get Suicune early)... I have done 3 total raids, and thrown 4 total balls to do it ha. Luckiest ever.

first raid, first ball catch for both Raikou and Entei; first raid, second ball (missed the first throw completely ha) for Suicune.

Also got Mr. Mime within the first 10min in Germany
    You suck....6 raids and I aint caught 1 yet. My wife has a few. But I never catch any of them. FML
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Envyyy

Very nice sir.
    I have 2 of each Legendary so far just waiting on Suicine here

Want that Mr.Mime!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Envyyy

Very nice sir.
    I have 2 of each Legendary so far just waiting on Suicine here

Want that Mr.Mime!
    if you want to not play for a day and dont mind giving my your login i can catch you one

9. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You suck....6 raids and I aint caught 1 yet. My wife has a few. But I never catch any of them. FML
    if it makes you feel better i'm still currently 0/9 on ttar raids and 1/4 on wild ttars haha. Only one I caught was 49cp too hahaha. all 3 of my big guys were evolutions and powerups
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Yeah I have never got a ttar in a raid, or wild just one I evolved

I just need my game unopened for 24 hours? Tempting lol how long are you there?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Yeah I have never got a ttar in a raid, or wild just one I evolved

I just need my game unopened for 24 hours? Tempting lol how long are you there?
    nah once i open it you can open again in like 6hrs and should be fine. If you want I can try to do it sunday morning my time and youll be asleep for 99% of it since I'm 6hrs ahead anyways. thats what I did for the one girl I know from atl last weekend.

im here for another week and a half

12. Gen 3's for Halloween are out... also double candy, new hat, pikachu with witch hat, and special boxes

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Gen 3's for Halloween are out... also double candy, new hat, pikachu with witch hat, and special boxes
    Gen 3 has me playing again. After having little luck with the legendary bird raids (only catching Lugia), I took a break and didnít get any of the legendary beasts. I like the collecting (gotta catch Ďem all, right?) aspect more than the raiding aspect at this point. Raids were fun at first, but then heading to a raid, only to have not enough people show up, or to lag/glitch out of the battle and not get a chance to catch the mon, it just left me saying ďmeh.Ē

Iím definitely looking forward to Gen 3 though! And Iíll probably do some non-legendary (tier 1-3 raids) if they put Gen 3 mon in them, that way you only need 1-2 people, not several.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Gen 3 has me playing again. After having little luck with the legendary bird raids (only catching Lugia), I took a break and didn’t get any of the legendary beasts. I like the collecting (gotta catch ‘em all, right?) aspect more than the raiding aspect at this point. Raids were fun at first, but then heading to a raid, only to have not enough people show up, or to lag/glitch out of the battle and not get a chance to catch the mon, it just left me saying “meh.”

I’m definitely looking forward to Gen 3 though! And I’ll probably do some non-legendary (tier 1-3 raids) if they put Gen 3 mon in them, that way you only need 1-2 people, not several.
    yeah i agree. Raids in general are ok, but the legendary raids suck. Its nearly impossible for me to get to raid in the small town i travel to so I get so few chances. Pisses me off that I cant fill my dex now cuz i only got one shot at each lugia and moltres.

also shiny sableye for halloween event!

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yeah i agree. Raids in general are ok, but the legendary raids suck. Its nearly impossible for me to get to raid in the small town i travel to so I get so few chances. Pisses me off that I cant fill my dex now cuz i only got one shot at each lugia and moltres.

also shiny sableye for halloween event!
    Shiny! I donít have any shinies yet.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Shiny! I don’t have any shinies yet.
    i have a karp and gary (caught 2 karp when they first came out during the water event and 0 since). really want pikachu tho
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Caught all the new guys, did raids on double candy. 40 lavitar candy on one TTAR raid... will be repeating this. Great time to grab Machamps and Venesaur/Charizard/Blastoise

Not too hard to catch using Pineapps and super lucrative right now
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I still don't have a Venesaur yet either, needs to change this week
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg