Props to Nintendo

Page 23 of 23 First ... 212223

1. I finally caught a Heracross with Counter and Close Combat. It's low IV, so I don't think I'll upgrade it, but it should be good for practicing and taking down mid-level CP defenders, if not a high CP Blissey:

Also evolved this guy who should be a decent Snorlax and maybe even Blissey counter, and has good IV:
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I finally caught a Heracross with Counter and Close Combat. It's low IV, so I don't think I'll upgrade it, but it should be good for practicing and taking down mid-level CP defenders, if not a high CP Blissey:

Also evolved this guy who should be a decent Snorlax and maybe even Blissey counter, and has good IV:
    Nice! I caught 2 heracross in my night before the cruise from canaveral. Neither especially great either moves or IV but all I wanted was one to check the box. Got corsola too so it was a good haul ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Nice! I caught 2 heracross in my night before the cruise from canaveral. Neither especially great either moves or IV but all I wanted was one to check the box. Got corsola too so it was a good haul ha
    Cool, did you get a male and female Heracross? I've caught 11 total, and haven't transferred or upgraded any yet, and have all 6 possible movesets:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Cool, did you get a male and female Heracross? I've caught 11 total, and haven't transferred or upgraded any yet, and have all 6 possible movesets:
    Didn't even think about it but yep, got one of each!

5. Damn you guys have a lot more selection than I do when I comes to catching more. I haven't even seen those around
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Damn you guys have a lot more selection than I do when I comes to catching more. I haven't even seen those around
    Heracross is the "Central America" regional exclusive. It should spawn below the North American regional exclusive Tauros line, which is somewhere around Central Florida.

Has anyone caught any Party Hat Pikachus yet? I have two so far.

On a side note, I feel that the diversity of Gen 1 spawns may have gone up recently. I saw multiple Voltorb on my university campus in one day, when I hardly ever see them anywhere around here, and saw more Omanyte around than normal, as well as more Rhyhorn than normal.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Heracross is the "Central America" regional exclusive. It should spawn below the North American regional exclusive Tauros line, which is somewhere around Central Florida.

Has anyone caught any Party Hat Pikachus yet? I have two so far.

On a side note, I feel that the diversity of Gen 1 spawns may have gone up recently. I saw multiple Voltorb on my university campus in one day, when I hardly ever see them anywhere around here, and saw more Omanyte around than normal, as well as more Rhyhorn than normal.
    I haven't. I only have the Christmas pikachu. I haven't noticed any changes in the diversity but I haven't been on much lately.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Damn you guys have a lot more selection than I do when I comes to catching more. I haven't even seen those around
    I travel all the time so that's how I get all my odd balls.

I just got back onshore so I just started seeing the partypikas today. Hoping to get one before they're gone

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I travel all the time so that's how I get all my odd balls.

I just got back onshore so I just started seeing the partypikas today. Hoping to get one before they're gone
    I've said it before and ill say it again, your lucky lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I've said it before and ill say it again, your lucky lol.
    Ha yeah you think that until you realize my only friend(s) are my favorite squirtle and you guys haha. Social life = 0

11. Caught some more new Pokémon:

3rd Stage Grass Starter:

2nd Stage of a 3 Stage electric Pokémon (10km egg hatch):
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  12. Props to Nintendo

I didn't think you could hatch beyond a first stage? That's new (and awesome)

What's your total dex up to now?
  13. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I didn't think you could hatch beyond a first stage? That's new (and awesome)

What's your total dex up to now?
    Sorry, I meant I hatched the first Stage from an egg and used that candy to evolve it. That's why there's only 8 candy; I think it was 32 from the hatch -25(+1) for evolving.

I'm at 189 caught, 196 seen.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Sorry, I meant I hatched the first Stage from an egg and used that candy to evolve it. That's why there's only 8 candy; I think it was 32 from the hatch -25(+1) for evolving.

I'm at 189 caught, 196 seen.
    Ah that makes sense. I caught a Mareep the other day with a whopping 36cp haha.
    IMG_1488924088.310232.jpg

My dex is getting plump ha. I finally got 2 10k eggs today (my first 10s since gen 2) so I'm excited for them. I have yet to hatch anything gen 2. Ponyta and krabby every damn day still.

15. There's a Water Pokémon even going on now:
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...in-pokemon-go/
    So far I've caught a Lanturn and seen another on the tracker this morning. I'm hoping to catch a Lapras, as it's one of the last Gen 1 Pokémon I don't have that I can't get by walking/evolving. I'm also hoping to get a Feraligator, as it's the last final evolution starter I need.

I also hatched this guy:

He may not look like much right now, but he has a max CP of over 3000 when he evolves.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    There's a Water Pokémon even going on now:
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...in-pokemon-go/
    So far I've caught a Lanturn and seen another on the tracker this morning. I'm hoping to catch a Lapras, as it's one of the last Gen 1 Pokémon I don't have that I can't get by walking/evolving. I'm also hoping to get a Feraligator, as it's the last final evolution starter I need.

I also hatched this guy:

He may not look like much right now, but he has a max CP of over 3000 when he evolves.
    event doesnt start until 4pm EST (1p PDT)...

I have a 98% phanpy I caught totally by luck like day 2 of gen2... prob gonna evolve him tonight actually since ive got 9 10k eggs in the hopper about to hatch... gonna pop an egg, hopefully hatch a bunch of larvitars or mareeps and then mass evolve a bunch to clear out my space. Should be a fun, nerd filled evening haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    event doesnt start until 4pm EST (1p PDT)...

I have a 98% phanpy I caught totally by luck like day 2 of gen2... prob gonna evolve him tonight actually since ive got 9 10k eggs in the hopper about to hatch... gonna pop an egg, hopefully hatch a bunch of larvitars or mareeps and then mass evolve a bunch to clear out my space. Should be a fun, nerd filled evening haha
    Nice! Has the event really not started? I've seen more water evolutions on the tracker than normal already today. If it gets even better, that's even better, haha. My Phanpy is 87%. No Larvatar for me yet, and no more Mareep since the one I hatched a little while ago.

What's your Pokedex at?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Nice! Has the event really not started? I've seen more water evolutions on the tracker than normal already today. If it gets even better, that's even better, haha. My Phanpy is 87%. No Larvatar for me yet, and no more Mareep since the one I hatched a little while ago.

What's your Pokedex at?
    Nope, hasn't started yet. Nest migration tonight should be interesting too.

IMG_1490203005.960617.jpg
    Shadows are:
    Farfetch'd / mr. mime (someone dropped them in a gym)
    Steelix (will evolve tonight)
    Politoad (need another kings rock)
    Tyranitar (waiting to see if I get any amazing hatches tonight... I have the candy to evolve the 80% larv I have)
    Kingdra (need scale)

Hoping now that 7day spins will guarantee an evolution item that I'll get the rock/scale soon and not just more of what I don't need (have an extra upgrade and sun stone already)

Also, did you see they formally found shiny code! Can't wait to see what they look like:IMG_1490203273.117631.jpg

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Nope, hasn't started yet. Nest migration tonight should be interesting too.

IMG_1490203005.960617.jpg
    Shadows are:
    Farfetch'd / mr. mime (someone dropped them in a gym)
    Steelix (will evolve tonight)
    Politoad (need another kings rock)
    Tyranitar (waiting to see if I get any amazing hatches tonight... I have the candy to evolve the 80% larv I have)
    Kingdra (need scale)

Hoping now that 7day spins will guarantee an evolution item that I'll get the rock/scale soon and not just more of what I don't need (have an extra upgrade and sun stone already)

Also, did you see they formally found shiny code! Can't wait to see what they look like:IMG_1490203273.117631.jpg
    I'm excited for the shinies! Last time I checked they hadn't figured out what determines if it's a shiny, but the odds of a shiny in the Gameboy games are the same as the odds of a 100% IV Pokémon in GO, which would be awesome; 100% Pokémon being shiny. I'd have a few already.

The only evolution items I've gotten so far are a Sun Stone (for Bellossom) and two Dragon Scales (I have one Kingdra and need a little more candy to evolve another).
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm excited for the shinies! Last time I checked they hadn't figured out what determines if it's a shiny, but the odds of a shiny in the Gameboy games are the same as the odds of a 100% IV Pokémon in GO, which would be awesome; 100% Pokémon being shiny. I'd have a few already.

The only evolution items I've gotten so far are a Sun Stone (for Bellossom) and two Dragon Scales (I have one Kingdra and need a little more candy to evolve another).
    Shiny Karp and Gyarados look to be the only ones out for now. Ive seen a few pics on reddit and such since the event kicked off.

Also, lapras is everywhere now ha. There literally had been a total of 4 confirmed lapras spawns ALL TIME in the Atlanta area (and im talking like a 75+mi radius) until 4pm yesterday... now theyre about as rare as pidgey haha.

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Shiny Karp and Gyarados look to be the only ones out for now. Ive seen a few pics on reddit and such since the event kicked off.

Also, lapras is everywhere now ha. There literally had been a total of 4 confirmed lapras spawns ALL TIME in the Atlanta area (and im talking like a 75+mi radius) until 4pm yesterday... now theyre about as rare as pidgey haha.
    Also, shiny seems to be individual; not everyone will get a shiny from the same spawn, which can help prevent spoofing/tracking cheating to catch shinies. This means that 100% IV probably isn't going to be shiny, as IVs are the same for everyone at a given spawn. I have yet to see a Lapras yet though, haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Also, shiny seems to be individual; not everyone will get a shiny from the same spawn, which can help prevent spoofing/tracking cheating to catch shinies. This means that 100% IV probably isn't going to be shiny, as IVs are the same for everyone at a given spawn. I have yet to see a Lapras yet though, haha.
    Yeah I like the individual thing so people actually have to play to get them... so annoying all the spoofing that goes on.

Yet to see one ever? or just during the event?

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yeah I like the individual thing so people actually have to play to get them... so annoying all the spoofing that goes on.

Yet to see one ever? or just during the event?
    Ever ever. I haven't seen/caught/hatched one yet, only seen them in gyms. Lapras and Porygon are the only Gen 1 Pokémon I don't have that I can't walk to evolve and aren't regional exclusives. I still need to evolve to get Cleffable, Machamp, Magneton, Muk, and Omastar from Gen 1.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ever ever. I haven't seen/caught/hatched one yet, only seen them in gyms. Lapras and Porygon are the only Gen 1 Pokémon I don't have that I can't walk to evolve and aren't regional exclusives. I still need to evolve to get Cleffable, Machamp, Magneton, Muk, and Omastar from Gen 1.
    man, that's a bummer. I got my first in Pitt at thanksgiving and then of course hatched like 3 within a month after ha. I got really lucky with pory and stumbled across a random one early on and then during the vday event they were EVERYWHERE in the seatac airport. I want thinking and only saved 2, 1 to evolve (which I have since) but now I have plenty of candy and an extra upgrade sitting around ha.

25. Just a heads up, you can now wear a Magikarp on your head:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

26. Caught a shiny today! IMG_1490327602.926158.jpg

Need about 25 more candies tomorrow and I can evolve and have the big red rage worm

27. IMG_1490365918.504816.jpg
    Super psyched about that moveset too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics