Props to Nintendo

Page 23 of 29 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Nice. I just saw that. I haven't been playing much lately though, partially because of the new tracking system (although I am getting a few "sightings" on my tracker again now when I'm not in range of many Pokestops), and partially because I haven't had much time. Introducing the legendary Pokemon and/or Gen 2 will get me playing again though.
    yeah i've basically been playing just enough to collect a few gyms now and then and keep my daily streaks alive.

Only need hitmonchan to complete my NA dex (which I don't even know where to begin trying to find) so I really dont have much to play with/for but I've been really following the updates/rumors since that will give me a whole new game again ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

2. I haven't played in a while. No pokestops convenient for me to get pokeballs...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I haven't played in a while. No pokestops convenient for me to get pokeballs...
    This. When I'm on campus, I can get plenty of Pokeballs, but when I'm not, it's just not very convenient. Gen 2 will be awesome though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. This is awesome IMG_1481579364.977587.jpg

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I was just about to post that:

Supposedly Raichu keeps the hat too.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I was just about to post that:

Supposedly Raichu keeps the hat too.
    Heard that. Probably gonna evolve that one even though he sucks just to have it ha

Also, apparently the new release is babies but only in eggs. And it sounds like only new eggs collected tonight and beyond which sucks, especially since you can't tell which are which and they reshuffle all the time
  7. Props to Nintendo

Looks like the new nest change may have changed a nest near me from a Meowth nest to a Machop nest:

If it keeps up, it's Machamp time!

Edit: Now there are three:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Looks like the new nest change may have changed a nest near me from a Meowth nest to a Machop nest:

If it keeps up, it's Machamp time!

Edit: Now there are three:
    Lucky! I never have anything good near me. Then again, I only hitmonchan for the originals and then have some hatching to work on
  9. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Lucky! I never have anything good near me. Then again, I only hitmonchan for the originals and then have some hatching to work on
    Nice. What does your highest CP/favorites look like now? Do you have all the baby Pokémon yet? I think there are 6-7, plus Togepi can evolve already. I also want a Santa Raichu.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. IMG_1481771698.149775.jpg highest cp's (not very diverse ha

IMG_1481771731.055961.jpg favorites

I haven't gotten any babies yet. Have 6 10k eggs to hatch and have been clearing out old eggs. Think I hatched 1 2k and got magikarp that was a new egg but that's it so far.

Got enough pikachu's to evolve my santachu into riaclaus ha

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    IMG_1481771698.149775.jpg highest cp's (not very diverse ha

IMG_1481771731.055961.jpg favorites

I haven't gotten any babies yet. Have 6 10k eggs to hatch and have been clearing out old eggs. Think I hatched 1 2k and got magikarp that was a new egg but that's it so far.

Got enough pikachu's to evolve my santachu into riaclaus ha
    Jealous of the Dragonite, Charizard, and Cloyster.

These are my top favorites:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Jealous of the Dragonite, Charizard, and Cloyster.

These are my top favorites:
    That dragonite is my proudest. Caught him as a 2xx cp with really good IV (never actually rated him but he got all the good appraisals) and walked him and ton and the occasional dratini catch.

I'm jealous of those snorlax! I just caught my third today and never caught one over 1200cp. My highest is just now up to 1600ish

13. Man I haven't opened this app in forever am I missing a lot?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Man I haven't opened this app in forever am I missing a lot?
    There are a few new "baby" Pre-evolved Pokémon like Magby (Magmar) and Pichu (Pikachu). Have you played since they re-calculated the CP for each Pokémon? It made a lot of Pokémon MUCH better, and some a bit worse. Also, you can catch Pikachu with a Santa hat now, and he keeps it when he evolves, so that's pretty cool, haha. Gen 2 and Gen 1 legendaries aren't out yet, so you haven't missed anything MAJOR.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    There are a few new "baby" Pre-evolved Pokémon like Magby (Magmar) and Pichu (Pikachu). Have you played since they re-calculated the CP for each Pokémon? It made a lot of Pokémon MUCH better, and some a bit worse. Also, you can catch Pikachu with a Santa hat now, and he keeps it when he evolves, so that's pretty cool, haha. Gen 2 and Gen 1 legendaries aren't out yet, so you haven't missed anything MAJOR.
    And ditto

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    And ditto
    Ditto what he said. I forgot about that.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I have not bro. I will have to check it out again. Thanks
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. Christmas/Holliday Event:

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/winte...ay-event-guide
    The extra incubators (1 per day) and increased starter Pokémon spawns are very nice.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Christmas/Holliday Event:

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/winte...ay-event-guide
    The extra incubators (1 per day) and increased starter Pokémon spawns are very nice.
    Gonna find me a hitmonchan this week and then hatch a ton... gotta complete this thing

20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Gonna find me a hitmonchan this week and then hatch a ton... gotta complete this thing
    Nice. I have a Chan (no Lee), but I'm a little ways off from completing the dex. I need to get a Charizard and Blastoise. I have 3 Venusaurs (1 maxed out for my level), but neither of the other Stage 3 starters. Also a 10km egg at 9.39km, so let's see a Lapras or a Dratini. Imagine if the starters are as common as the Pokémon during the Halloween event?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Nice. I have a Chan (no Lee), but I'm a little ways off from completing the dex. I need to get a Charizard and Blastoise. I have 3 Venusaurs (1 maxed out for my level), but neither of the other Stage 3 starters. Also a 10km egg at 9.39km, so let's see a Lapras or a Dratini. Imagine if the starters are as common as the Pokémon during the Halloween event?
    That'd be awesome! I'd catch a ton ha. I haven't really powered up any of my 3 final evolution starters cuz theyre not great. My venusaur has good moves for battling water or rock so I purposely kept it weaker to use for training up gyms with higher level vaporeons

22. I am far too lazy to play Pokémon go. That requires walking... outside. I do appreciate what it's done for motivating many people to get off their ass though.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

23. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    I am far too lazy to play Pokémon go. That requires walking... outside. I do appreciate what it's done for motivating many people to get off their ass though.
    Haha, it's the only time I do any cardio. It's also very good on college campuses, since you can just use it while walking between classes, and there are lots of Pokémon there. It's also easy to play in parks or downtown areas as well.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  24. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That'd be awesome! I'd catch a ton ha. I haven't really powered up any of my 3 final evolution starters cuz theyre not great. My venusaur has good moves for battling water or rock so I purposely kept it weaker to use for training up gyms with higher level vaporeons
    I maxed out my Venusaur with ideal attacking moves (Vine Whip and Solar Beam) to take out multiple high level Vaporeons and Rhydons for taking high level gyms. I have another one with Razor Leaf and Petal Blizzard in the 1300s that I use for training, along with a 1600s Vileplume, a 1200s Victreebel, and 1000s Tangela. There are tons of grass Pokémon near me, plus my army of Exeggutors from 1000-2300. I really want a Charizard though, since I feel Flareon is just a little underwhelming, and my only Arcanine is low IV. Plus Charizard is cool.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

25. Finally hatched an Aerodactyl:
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3