All AM Chefs and Home Chefs.. reciepes

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have browsed the forum and found some awesome ideas for meals for diets, bulks and cheats. Since some of these posts seem to be here and there, so would you guys mind posting them in one section? If you have posted or have an idea, share away. Many of you have created some awesome creations and I know we all get sick of eating grilled chicken or a plain old shake

How you make it, ingredients and macro profile would be great

thanks
S

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima drop this in here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/230030-cooking-whey.html

Here's a pic of that Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
13606971_10153838159903121_7854383470644895889_n.jpg

Crust
.75 cup Fruity Pebbles
.5 Cup mini-marshmallows
1 tsp butter

Filling
8oz fat free cream cheese (room temperature or warmed-up)
1 scoop vanilla Modern Protein
1 serving sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
no-calorie sweetener to taste

Put butter and marshmallows into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15-30 seconds or until the marshmallows swell up. Take them out and immediately pour the Pebbles into the marshmallows and stir it up. When the spoon starts sticking, spoon the mixture over into the bowl or pan you're going to use for chilling the final product. I recommend wetting your hands with hot water and continue mixing the crust then spreading it out across the bottom of the pan/bowl.

In another bowl, mix the filling ingredients together until smooth. You could use a mixer, but I just used a fork. Throw some more Pebbles in there if you want (I did). Pour that filling in on top of the crust and pop the bowl into the fridge for 1-2 hours. The longer it sits, the tastier it gets!

I got 2 good post-workout sized servings out of this. Sorry, smith. I was a bit off on FB when I listed the cals and protein. Hadn't actually entered the recipe on MyFitnesssPal yet.

calories 347
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 1149 mg
Potassium 430 mg
Total Carbohydrate 26 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 14 g
Protein 40 g

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
awesome thanks bro

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome thanks bro
Anytime, bro. This is pretty much a base recipe. I'm thinking it will translate over to any kind of cereal you want to use--Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Pebbles, Golden Grahams! Damn, I'm getting hungry...eff this cut!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have browsed the forum and found some awesome ideas for meals for diets, bulks and cheats. Since some of these posts seem to be here and there, so would you guys mind posting them in one section? If you have posted or have an idea, share away. Many of you have created some awesome creations and I know we all get sick of eating grilled chicken or a plain old shake

How you make it, ingredients and macro profile would be great

thanks
S
There's a recipe section in the nutrition forum

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
There's a recipe section in the nutrition forum
saw it before, cooking with whey, carb recipe, juice stuff- yogurt; looking more than that.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're looking for more everyday dinner type stuff but maybe on the "clean" side?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yummly
Dashing dish
Cooking light
Skinny taste
Skinny kitchen
Hungry-girl

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one I do at least once a month at the fire department, and usually by request. Obviously you can replace the venison with ground beef, it tastes no different. The only other change I make is instead of salsa, I use hot rotell. It makes a huge difference. Throw in some diced jalapeños to taste and get ready to let your tongue smack the piss out of you!! High in protein, full of vegetables. The only bad part is the corn bread, but its worth it.