With all the BS going on...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
With all the dumb mother****ing scum and stupid sh1t going on right now I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who goes to work everyday to try and make the world a better and safer place. I'm including everyone police officers, firemen, everyone in every branch or the military, veterans, dispatch, EMS , including my boys lifted67 and FireTitan and anyone or any career I may have missed not even just the US, I'm talking all over. You guys are all appreciated and I wish there was something I could do to show everyone that but I hope you guys know there's people on your side. I hope others post on here as well at least saying thank you to you guys . A cell is too good for the stupid scum of the world they belong in the ground this stuff is getting out of hand

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, it's definitely ugly out there, people concerned about all the wrong ****, race & religion. Everyone needs to focus on taking care of themselves and if they're doing a good job of that then help each other out. We only get so many years on this planet, why not be a decent person and make others lives better for knowing you rather than blowing people up or shooting people?!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, it's definitely ugly out there, people concerned about all the wrong ****, race & religion. Everyone needs to focus on taking care of themselves and if they're doing a good job of that then help each other out. We only get so many years on this planet, why not be a decent person and make others lives better for knowing you rather than blowing people up or shooting people?!
Couple weeks ago I started saying to my girlfriend I am considering becoming a real life batman , but everyday the joker makes more and more sense

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If I had that Bruce Wayne money you bet I'd suit up in kevlar and fight crime!!! Especially people who fight dogs, those ****ers need put down bad.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With all the dumb mother****ing scum and stupid sh1t going on right now I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who goes to work everyday to try and make the world a better and safer place. I'm including everyone police officers, firemen, everyone in every branch or the military, veterans, dispatch, EMS , including my boys lifted67 and FireTitan and anyone or any career I may have missed not even just the US, I'm talking all over. You guys are all appreciated and I wish there was something I could do to show everyone that but I hope you guys know there's people on your side. I hope others post on here as well at least saying thank you to you guys . A cell is too good for the stupid scum of the world they belong in the ground this stuff is getting out of hand
Thank you brother! Im sure I can safely speak for all of us when I say this... But this simple gesture of you publicly thanking us, is enough. I am a Veteran, as is my father, hes a retired Police Officer (federal in D.C.) and as you know Im a fireman, and I can tell you this. We all love our jobs,and we're never going to get rich doing it, but the occasional "thanks" makes it worth it. Thank you!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I had that Bruce Wayne money you bet I'd suit up in kevlar and fight crime!!! Especially people who fight dogs, those ****ers need put down bad.
I completely agree with you about being Batman, but I have a better idea about the dog fighters. Strip them naked, chain them to a door frame spread eagle, smother them in gravy, pack their as* cracks and taint with ground beef and lastly.... Tie a steak off to their "hang down" with about 4" of slack in the string so that everytime the dog pulls the steak and shakes his head like a shark....,nuff said. And to top it off.. We use their own dog against them!! Just sayin

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving this idea!