What gives Mods?

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I just got banned on another screen name for starting a thread called "Anybody heard about Superdrol?" I wasn't trolling, I just found humor in the explosion of superdrol threads and expressed that in my post. All my other posts had been legitimate questions or comments so why was my name banned?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
You must've broken the board rules. We're picky round here.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
It was 3D Lee. I can't imagine any rules that I might have broken. Wasn't trolling or anything like that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
3D Lee isn't banned.

Last edited:
D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
3D Lee doesn't seem banned to me and neither of the posts have anything wrong about them at this current time. Don't know what to say, besides bring up tour problem with a mod.

3D Lee vbmenu_register("postmenu_293986", true);

Time on board: 49 Min 15 S
Average time: < 1 sec

Does not have banned under name.

When to take SD?
I apologize if this has already been covered but the search function didn't really turn up anything that answered my question. I'm planning on taking SD on my next bulk but was wondering at what point in my bulk I should do it? I usually bulk for about 3-4 months so obviously a 4 week cycle of SD won't cover that entire timespan. Should I cycle this at the beginning and continue my bulk through PCT or would it be better to do it at the end and cut immediately after? OR, would it be better to bulk just for the month I'm on cycle?
Thread is not closed either

???????????????????????

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Maybe it was just a glitch or something that wouldn't let me post. I was pretty confused on what I could have said to get banned.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you have 2 different screen names at the same time does strike you as being odd?

Also we have a few things that are short of banning that can be done to stop you from posting stupid ****