Post your latest purchase

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Post your latest purchase

As the title says. I'll start with this not my purchase but my dad just got himself this the day before father's day and my latest purchase is a tire for my car.

2. Bought some Pre workout (Chemical X)
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. Select Whey by PES. Went with the frosted chocolate cupcake flavor.

4. Just an FYI it's the general chat so not specific to fitness stuff just whatever you all bought

5. Oh alright
    •   

6. Elitefts shoulder saver and a pair of fat grips. Also some air force ones for my lil bros b day

7. Olympus Labs Ad1 and Ad4
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

8. Xbox one quantum break bundle. Was still rocking my 7 yr old 360

9. If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Damn nice car. Can't wait to buy my next fun car but paycuts and job security are sucky right now

11. Dang girl. I drive a van and an h3. No Lexus here

12. Bought a new shirt and tie, as well as a box of 3ml syringes, a box of 23gx1 1/2 needles and alcohol prep wipes.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I can't see it....
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

14. Paid the hospital for my baby
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

15. EGT Gauge!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

16. Quote Originally Posted by raul87 View Post
    As the title says. I'll start with this not my purchase but my dad just got himself this the day before father's day and my latest purchase is a tire for my car.

Did you get that at Mike Brown Chevrolet?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Sold my soul to pay the hospital for my baby
    Fixed . Paying hospitals right now for my appendix. I imagine a baby will double or quadruple what I paid
    Olympus Labs Demigod

18. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Fixed . Paying hospitals right now for my appendix. I imagine a baby will double or quadruple what I paid
    My coworker paid a $5 co-pay for his kid.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-

19. I just bought 500-700 dollars worth of Percocet at street value for 15 dollars from the pharmacy. At that price point my pain tolerance just went up 1000 times what it was.

20. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    My coworker paid a $5 co-pay for his kid.
    Damn I need his insurance lol
    Olympus Labs Demigod

21. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Did you get that at Mike Brown Chevrolet?
    I'm not sure on first name but it was a Brown in Devine just south of San Antonio

22. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I just bought 500-700 dollars worth of Percocet at street value for 15 dollars from the pharmacy. At that price point my pain tolerance just went up 1000 times what it was.
    Lol

23. All these people having nice, new cars. Wish I could come in here like "yeah, finally picked up my new BMW M2, but whateves" . Enjoy the cars guys.
    German Blood Pride.

24. Hell I'd even take a Porsche Cayman
    German Blood Pride.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  2. Post your *Dream* cycle!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 06:59 PM
  3. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  4. Post your entire workout routine. :)
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 11:17 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM