Post your latest purchase

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
As the title says. I'll start with this not my purchase but my dad just got himself this the day before father's day and my latest purchase is a tire for my car.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Bought some Pre workout (Chemical X)

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Select Whey by PES. Went with the frosted chocolate cupcake flavor.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI it's the general chat so not specific to fitness stuff just whatever you all bought

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Elitefts shoulder saver and a pair of fat grips. Also some air force ones for my lil bros b day

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Ad1 and Ad4

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xbox one quantum break bundle. Was still rocking my 7 yr old 360

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang girl. I drive a van and an h3. No Lexus here

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Bought a new shirt and tie, as well as a box of 3ml syringes, a box of 23gx1 1/2 needles and alcohol prep wipes.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
EGT Gauge!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the title says. I'll start with this not my purchase but my dad just got himself this the day before father's day and my latest purchase is a tire for my car.

Did you get that at Mike Brown Chevrolet?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fixed . Paying hospitals right now for my appendix. I imagine a baby will double or quadruple what I paid
My coworker paid a $5 co-pay for his kid.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just bought 500-700 dollars worth of Percocet at street value for 15 dollars from the pharmacy. At that price point my pain tolerance just went up 1000 times what it was.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought 500-700 dollars worth of Percocet at street value for 15 dollars from the pharmacy. At that price point my pain tolerance just went up 1000 times what it was.
Lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
All these people having nice, new cars. Wish I could come in here like "yeah, finally picked up my new BMW M2, but whateves" :D. Enjoy the cars guys.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hell I'd even take a Porsche Cayman :D

clk

clk

Awards
Got some reebok lite tr's for 40 bucks. ? also got some nose tork. Buuut usps is taking their damn time getting it here.

Attachments

AllTheGainz

Awards
I just bought a 599 FOX Karambit. Have one of their knives named the dart and I love it but I wanted something with more of an "edge". I'll post a pic when I get it

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well..sort of bought. Got tired of all the other guns, so I built (using bought products ;-) ) a new 338 Lapua. I can't wait to start using this for some long distance hunting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well..sort of bought. Got tired of all the other guns, so I built (using bought products ;-) ) a new 338 Lapua. I can't wait to start using this for some long distance hunting.
Now thats a purchase! Mussle brake on? I recommend one they make it shoot way flatter, which increases accuracy, and decreases recoil, but it does make twice as loud. Also what scope? I love me some guns!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Still tinkering with it. My dad is the gun expert though (F class shooter for decades) I was thinking of an Eliminator as far as scopes go. Maybe a sightron.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Armalite 338 LM? Been looking at that gun.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Self made. All parts are milled by my dad and then the barrel made by close friends. 100% personalized. Shooting springbuck with it is fun. You can't really use the meat afterwards, but it's fun watching them blow up. Recently went hunting with the 9.3x64 Brenneke. Shot an Impala within a 100m, he made two barrel rolls and stayed down, no meat wasted at all. With that I was using 285gr bonded points at 2500ft/s so no hydrolic shock, just pure power. My dad couldn't work out a perfect formula for the 7x57 so he used match kings (168gr @ 3200 fps) blew up everything.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah, it's my dads side hobby. The running a company from the desk thing bores him out of his mind.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Self made. All parts are milled by my dad and then the barrel made by close friends. 100% personalized. Shooting springbuck with it is fun. You can't really use the meat afterwards, but it's fun watching them blow up. Recently went hunting with the 9.3x64 Brenneke. Shot an Impala within a 100m, he made two barrel rolls and stayed down, no meat wasted at all. With that I was using 285gr bonded points at 2500ft/s so no hydrolic shock, just pure power. My dad couldn't work out a perfect formula for the 7x57 so he used match kings (168gr @ 3200 fps) blew up everything.
Not to many people still can forge their own guns. Has your dad considered turn this into a side business? He could make quit a bit of money. They are worth a TON for a personally forged gun.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not to many people still can forge their own guns. Has your dad considered turn this into a side business? He could make quit a bit of money. They are worth a TON for a personally forged gun.
That's what he is busy doing now. 60 Years old and still a lot brighter than me.

AllTheGainz

Awards
That's what he is busy doing now. 60 Years old and still a lot brighter than me.
Smart man, hope you learn a lot from him. I'll tell you the people like him are few and far between.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have a lapua. That's awesome.
My latest purchase was a new Nikon for my wife. Could've bought a nice Rifle for that price.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Smart man, hope you learn a lot from him. I'll tell you the people like him are few and far between.
They are quite a rare breed. I'm the halfwit of the family. Engineers and Drs and here is the Bcom Law degree :lol:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have a lapua. That's awesome.
My latest purchase was a new Nikon for my wife. Could've bought a nice Rifle for that price.
On the last hunting trip, the farmer let me sgoot his, that's why I built it. 458, 500 rigbies etc. all have bigger points, but nothing is quite as destructive as the 338.

AllTheGainz

Awards
338 puts lead down range accurately over a mile apparently

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
338 puts lead down range accurately over a mile apparently
It does, which makes it so great. One of the Pro Hunters in Mozambique uses a 458. He shoots I think 300+gr at 2300fps, which is fantastic for your big game like Buffalo, but the caliber is rendered useless over 250m. The lapua will still take down (via head shots of course) game over 500m.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Not gonna lie, the 338 LM made by armalite scares the living **** outta me. More than an m16 or ak47 ever will.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Of course haha. The only downside of the 338 (long distance versions) is that it is heavy. Carying that around over Km's of mountains and then shooting out of hand or of a rock really is not easy. If made purely for hunting then it is also very light.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
We have had a lot of arguments with PH (pro hunters) over the caliber limits. When hunting the African Cape Buffalo's some calibers are just too small, so you aren't allowed to use it which is fine, but they won't allow the 338 (shooting 300gr @ 3000fps), but they will allow the 375 ( 300gr @ 2400 fps). TONS of arguments about this. When hunting Buffalo though we use the 458, that is one bastard you don't want getting back up.

AllTheGainz

Awards
True but putting 338 lead down range accurately for a mile, yeah that's some scary ****. Quieter and lighter then the 50 bmg