Post your latest purchase

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Attachment 137676
    Reaper dna by x cel and Ar1macare pro last cycle from last year

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    What hapnd to ur Tacoma?
    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467942999.323090.jpgmy latest to get hard n lean!
    •   

3. Got some reebok lite tr's for 40 bucks. 👍 also got some nose tork. Buuut usps is taking their damn time getting it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Love it for what it is because if you didn't fail you would never be able to appreciate success"
    Elliot Hulse

4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    What hapnd to ur Tacoma?
    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467942999.323090.jpgmy latest to get hard n lean!
    Good stuff!

Edit. i just read the bottle and realized i was really dumb with my initial statement
    •   

5. I just bought a 599 FOX Karambit. Have one of their knives named the dart and I love it but I wanted something with more of an "edge". I'll post a pic when I get it

6. Well..sort of bought. Got tired of all the other guns, so I built (using bought products ;-) ) a new 338 Lapua. I can't wait to start using this for some long distance hunting.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Well..sort of bought. Got tired of all the other guns, so I built (using bought products ;-) ) a new 338 Lapua. I can't wait to start using this for some long distance hunting.
    Now thats a purchase! Mussle brake on? I recommend one they make it shoot way flatter, which increases accuracy, and decreases recoil, but it does make twice as loud. Also what scope? I love me some guns!!

8. Still tinkering with it. My dad is the gun expert though (F class shooter for decades) I was thinking of an Eliminator as far as scopes go. Maybe a sightron.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

9. Armalite 338 LM? Been looking at that gun.

10. Self made. All parts are milled by my dad and then the barrel made by close friends. 100% personalized. Shooting springbuck with it is fun. You can't really use the meat afterwards, but it's fun watching them blow up. Recently went hunting with the 9.3x64 Brenneke. Shot an Impala within a 100m, he made two barrel rolls and stayed down, no meat wasted at all. With that I was using 285gr bonded points at 2500ft/s so no hydrolic shock, just pure power. My dad couldn't work out a perfect formula for the 7x57 so he used match kings (168gr @ 3200 fps) blew up everything.
    German Blood Pride.

11. Oh wow that's crazy lol

12. lol yeah, it's my dads side hobby. The running a company from the desk thing bores him out of his mind.
    German Blood Pride.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Self made. All parts are milled by my dad and then the barrel made by close friends. 100% personalized. Shooting springbuck with it is fun. You can't really use the meat afterwards, but it's fun watching them blow up. Recently went hunting with the 9.3x64 Brenneke. Shot an Impala within a 100m, he made two barrel rolls and stayed down, no meat wasted at all. With that I was using 285gr bonded points at 2500ft/s so no hydrolic shock, just pure power. My dad couldn't work out a perfect formula for the 7x57 so he used match kings (168gr @ 3200 fps) blew up everything.
    Not to many people still can forge their own guns. Has your dad considered turn this into a side business? He could make quit a bit of money. They are worth a TON for a personally forged gun.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Not to many people still can forge their own guns. Has your dad considered turn this into a side business? He could make quit a bit of money. They are worth a TON for a personally forged gun.
    That's what he is busy doing now. 60 Years old and still a lot brighter than me.
    German Blood Pride.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    That's what he is busy doing now. 60 Years old and still a lot brighter than me.
    Smart man, hope you learn a lot from him. I'll tell you the people like him are few and far between.

16. I'd love to have a lapua. That's awesome.
    My latest purchase was a new Nikon for my wife. Could've bought a nice Rifle for that price.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    Smart man, hope you learn a lot from him. I'll tell you the people like him are few and far between.
    They are quite a rare breed. I'm the halfwit of the family. Engineers and Drs and here is the Bcom Law degree
    German Blood Pride.

18. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I'd love to have a lapua. That's awesome.
    My latest purchase was a new Nikon for my wife. Could've bought a nice Rifle for that price.
    On the last hunting trip, the farmer let me sgoot his, that's why I built it. 458, 500 rigbies etc. all have bigger points, but nothing is quite as destructive as the 338.
    German Blood Pride.

19. 338 puts lead down range accurately over a mile apparently

20. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    338 puts lead down range accurately over a mile apparently
    It does, which makes it so great. One of the Pro Hunters in Mozambique uses a 458. He shoots I think 300+gr at 2300fps, which is fantastic for your big game like Buffalo, but the caliber is rendered useless over 250m. The lapua will still take down (via head shots of course) game over 500m.
    German Blood Pride.

21. Not gonna lie, the 338 LM made by armalite scares the living **** outta me. More than an m16 or ak47 ever will.

22. Of course haha. The only downside of the 338 (long distance versions) is that it is heavy. Carying that around over Km's of mountains and then shooting out of hand or of a rock really is not easy. If made purely for hunting then it is also very light.
    German Blood Pride.

23. We have had a lot of arguments with PH (pro hunters) over the caliber limits. When hunting the African Cape Buffalo's some calibers are just too small, so you aren't allowed to use it which is fine, but they won't allow the 338 (shooting 300gr @ 3000fps), but they will allow the 375 ( 300gr @ 2400 fps). TONS of arguments about this. When hunting Buffalo though we use the 458, that is one bastard you don't want getting back up.
    German Blood Pride.

24. True but putting 338 lead down range accurately for a mile, yeah that's some scary ****. Quieter and lighter then the 50 bmg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 12:54 AM
  2. Post your *Dream* cycle!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 07:59 PM
  3. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
  4. Post your entire workout routine. :)
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 12:17 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM