Clothes/Gear for gym and lifestyle

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to start a thread on the clothes/gear my am brothers and sisters rock.

We all work hard for our bodies and theres nothing worse than putting on a t shirt and looking like a mess because its not cut to the right fit. Well some of us know the tricks. Lets pass on the wealth!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usp labs has first and foremost dominated my workout clothes drawer. A huge shout out to the barbell club t shirts and hat. I more or less wear the hat everyday because of the mesh, its beathable and the most comfortable while training. USPlabsRep Colby.Strunk

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Piston Honda recently posted about Zubaz, i have been now rocking some of their gear. Very comfortable to train in, the waist is snug but the legs have space. plus gotta love the zebra print lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda recently posted about Zubaz, i have been now rocking some of their gear. Very comfortable to train in, the waist is snug but the legs have space. plus gotta love the zebra print lol
zubaz_ful_18598314.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zubaz-pants-photos-14.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gridlock Lacquer The Rockpile Buffalo Bills Zubaz nail art polish swatch_02.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my fav clothing companies is 8and9 clothing out of miami. They often have some good sales. Love thier hoodies and tees. Also thier terry cloth shorts have been nice for training also.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Piston Honda what was that jean company called? Barbell master?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
beerandon recently told me about strata clothing. I picked up a tank and some snapback hats. Been wearing those for training as well.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Thanks dude!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Barbell T's, too. Have them all (save for the new logo).

I have an oooold APS one that fit well and like my EvoMuse one, too (Matt is actually planning on doing new ones and was polling what brand to use and was leaning toward Next Level like USP -- so here's to hoping that's the case).

I like my Under Armour hoodies and grabbed a pair of their thinnest shorts (just to sleep in lol) and I like those. I obviously like the UA shirts (fitted sit well and most of the loose gear does, too, if you get the right size).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the Barbell T's, too. Have them all (save for the new logo).

I have an oooold APS one that fit well and like my EvoMuse one, too (Matt is actually planning on doing new ones and was polling what brand to use and was leaning toward Next Level like USP -- so here's to hoping that's the case).

I like my Under Armour hoodies and grabbed a pair of their thinnest shorts (just to sleep in lol) and I like those. I obviously like the UA shirts (fitted sit well and most of the loose gear does, too, if you get the right size).
I cant wait to get a new barbell club logo tee...

I actually have been wearing my evomuse tee lately for cardio. Super confortable. Next level and american apparel tees have a great fit to them. Havent got an tri blend, but those are supposed to be good as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not have a barbell club shirt (wish I did) but I did order a bunch of the 60/40 next level t's, I love them...I also have a few tri blends but I would recommend going up a size as they were a bit snug around my hips and rode up

some of that 8and9 stuff looks pretty sweet

I also recently ordered 3 pairs of enynce sweat shorts from drjays, they have em for like $9 a pair, probably won't wear them to the gym but I love sweat shorts for lounging around the house or throwing on a t shirt and running to the store....I like these ones because they appear longer than a lot of other sweat shorts that are cut too short for my liking

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not have a barbell club shirt (wish I did) but I did order a bunch of the 60/40 next level t's, I love them...I also have a few tri blends but I would recommend going up a size as they were a bit snug around my hips and rode up

some of that 8and9 stuff looks pretty sweet

I also recently ordered 3 pairs of enynce sweat shorts from drjays, they have em for like $9 a pair, probably won't wear them to the gym but I love sweat shorts for lounging around the house or throwing on a t shirt and running to the store....I like these ones because they appear longer than a lot of other sweat shorts that are cut too short for my liking
Next levels fit really well.

The thing i like about 8and9 is they are quick and always post new sale items. Plus theres always a promo like spend 100 get 25 back on same purchase. Plus its some hot ish lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleeves cut off Death Metal band shirts. Not sure if less or more of a tool than Zubaz

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sleeves cut off Death Metal band shirts. Not sure if less or more of a tool than Zubaz
Sleeves cut is hard bro. Plus alot of those shirts are hard to come by.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats whats up. Ive ruined a few of my first attempts lol
About 3-4" from the edge of the collar, start straight down, then around the chest begin to curve to about 1" below the shirt sleeve seam. Use first side as template for second side. After a wash and dry...perfect!!

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
About 3-4" from the edge of the collar, start straight down, then around the chest begin to curve to about 1" below the shirt sleeve seam. Use first side as template for second side. After a wash and dry...perfect!!
Thanks for that. I've butchered quite a few shirts trying to cut the sleeves off.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once I get a good cut....I lay it over another shirt and just cut the outline

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just bought a couple elitefts tank tops. I got the ones printed on tultex tanks. My size in shirts is xl, large if i want it tighter. Size large tanks tultex are money. Best fitting tanks other than the ones ive made myself.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Just bought a couple elitefts tank tops. I got the ones printed on tultex tanks. My size in shirts is xl, large if i want it tighter. Size large tanks tultex are money. Best fitting tanks other than the ones ive made myself.
I was just looking at those. I might have to pull the trigger and pick a couple up. Glad to hear you like them.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just looking at those. I might have to pull the trigger and pick a couple up. Glad to hear you like them.
Yea i reccommend them. Got the bitxhes and barbells, deathlift and go hard or go home. Got my girl the strong her tank. Im definitely going to be ordeing more. Just make sure its the tultex ones. It will say in the description if it is...