Anybody From Wisconsin?

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
I have an interview up in Rhinelander Wisconsin at the end of the month and I am really freaked out about the potential lack of anything that is in the region. If anyone is from there and can either confirm my worries or ease my worries..I will respect and love you forever!

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Nobody here lives in Wisconsin....must be worse than I thought lol

flextx

flextx

Awards
Wisconsin people drink a lot of beer. The girls are a tad heavier, and the cheese curds are awesome. Their summer kicks ass. 6 weeks of nonstop party!

Not from their but several friends in the watersports community that are from there.

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Hummm interesting. I had a feeling the cheese and dairy would do something to the BMIs of the indigenous population lol

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
If anyone is from the rhinelander area and would like to do a meet up at a gym (if there is one) on the week of the 24th (that's a Friday but I will be up for the entire week) please let me know. Some of this is selfish on my part so I can actually get into a real gym as a guest but I am also really interested in getting to know the area should I be offered the job....

Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
So I got the job and will be moving up there on August 1. Would reaaaaaally love to connect with people up there before hand

smith_69

smith_69

Awards