For Thebigt please read

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I checked my email this morning and read a message no parent or anyone wants to read.
His son in law , pregnant daughter and 3 year old were involved in a car accident. They were hit by a drunk driver.

I don't have anymore specifics but ask all of you to send a prayer to him and his family.

T will obviously be away from the forum for some time and updates will come as soon as they are available.
thebigt. We love you bro

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh no :( im praying for them. I cant even fathom how hard that is to hear for him. Being a parent and knowing the love we have for our children just makes that hard to hear... I wish i had words to comfort but i know that words wont even help right now. As far as specifics go i hope it all turns out ok... I dont know how bad it is but i hope that there is healing and recovery

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Feel the same Chris, I can't even begin to imagine what he is going thru.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prayers, definitely. That's tragic.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn prayers for his whole family and friends. Hope everyone recovers fully and quick

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow absolutely terrible, thoughts and prayers to you T and your whole family. We are all here for you brother.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Prayers to you and your family T. I am so sorry to hear of this.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prayers and thoughts are with your family, bigt.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prayers out to bigt!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I missed this today. I feel so bad about this. BigT - anything you need, don't hesitate to ask man.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
thebigt sending wishes for a quick recovery for your family and that the drunk driver feels the legal consequences of his actions. Too many people I have known have gotten hit by drunk drivers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts and prayers are with you thebigT, I wish your family is safe and recover well. Please keep your head up!!!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt, praying for you and your family

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Sending Prayers to bigT and his family, and karma to the other driver.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Prayers and healing for all involved, thebigt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Prayers for you and your family BigT

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never understand why someone would get behind the wheel drunk and risk hurting someone else... Call an uber. Phone a friend. Be responsible and don't get drunk.

Prayers for BigT.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BigT,
Nothing but prayers coming your way. When I was in high school I lost one of my best friends to a drunk driver on his way to Penn State. Its a shame, but its reality. People just never learn no matter how many times they see that crap on the news. We all at Anabolic Minds wish you the best.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Sad...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thoughts and prayers are*sent to whole family! This is just sad. thebigt is like a father for me and reading this is just horrible :( I hope he will write to us that familymembers who was involved in accident are totaly fine. That is what we are hoping for <3 <3

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My heart breaks for you bigt! Praying for you all!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AM family is here for you, thebigt . Whatever you need, bro. Prayers and peace to ya

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prayers your way T.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I join you all in prayer for T and the safety of his family. May God keep his hands on them!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
GOD is with you and yours T iam so sorry to hear about this . Contact me if u need anything man .

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My prayers go out to you and your family thebigt! I am very sorry to hear about this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was on mobile all weekend and just saw this -- praying for you and your family, thebigt

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prayers for BigT and his family in this rough time!

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Really sorry BigT- Keeping your family in my prayers.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Oh no! I just signed back on today after a long delay and read this sad news.

Prayers are with you, bigt.

We're all with you!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, prayers for you and your fam BigT! Heart sinks reading stuff like that

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Prayers and best wishes for you and your family BigT. Sorry to hear such terrible news

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am really touched by this show of compassion for myself and my family. thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

my son in law was driving their 2014 Tahoe when a drunk driver ran a red light and clipped the tail of the Tahoe spinning them around and into a stoplight pole, my pregnant daughter and 3 year old granddaughter were also in the Tahoe at the time, they were all wearing seatbelts. my granddaughter was in her child safety seat in the backseat. my son in law was practically unharmed and my granddaughter was shaken up and had minor whiplash but is doing fine. my daughter was released today and after a real scare they think the unborn baby is going to be fine.

this has really showed me where my priorities should be. over the last 10 years I have probably spent way too much time here, I love AM and think of it's members as a 2nd family, but I won't be spending as much time here in the future as I have in the past. I have always said family 1st and I am going to practice what I preach.

again thanks to all of you, it is very much appreciated!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is amazing news sir, and I'm very happy for you! Enjoy your family time, glad everyone is ok.
thank you!!!
I give high marks to the safety of the Tahoe!!! remarkable that there were no major life threatening injuries...

also, I am now a huge supporter of seat belts!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am really touched by this show of compassion for myself and my family. thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

my son in law was driving their 2014 Tahoe when a drunk driver ran a red light and clipped the tail of the Tahoe spinning them around and into a stoplight pole, my pregnant daughter and 3 year old granddaughter were also in the Tahoe at the time, they were all wearing seatbelts. my granddaughter was in her child safety seat in the backseat. my son in law was practically unharmed and my granddaughter was shaken up and had minor whiplash but is doing fine. my daughter was released today and after a real scare they think the unborn baby is going to be fine.

this has really showed me where my priorities should be. over the last 10 years I have probably spent way too much time here, I love AM and think of it's members as a 2nd family, but I won't be spending as much time here in the future as I have in the past. I have always said family 1st and I am going to practice what I preach.

I am glad everyone is doing fine T and you do what you have to do. family is first always

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am glad everyone is doing fine T and you do what you have to do. family is first always
thank you, my friend for starting this thread!!! that was very kind and considerate, I really appreciate it!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very thankful to hear all are okay. I will continue to pray for the baby on the way. I know you won't be around as much, but please at least keep us updated on that :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very thankful to hear all are okay. I will continue to pray for the baby on the way. I know you won't be around as much, but please at least keep us updated on that :)
thank you. my wife and daughter are going to doctor next week, I will definitely do an update...and thank you!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great news brother!

Being an engineer it is great to see equipment and the practicing of personal safety disciplines protect and save lives. Can you imagine how it would have turned out when we as kids were driving in the family's 70's three row station wagon and maybe lap belts.

I concur with you and your priorities. "Things once important now pale in comparison"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great news brother!

Being an engineer it is great to see equipment and the practicing of personal safety disciplines protect and save lives. Can you imagine how it would have turned out when we as kids were driving in the family's 70's three row station wagon and maybe lap belts.

I concur with you and your priorities. "Things once important now pale in comparison"
the safety advancements that have been made since the 70's is mind blowing...people are now walking away from accidents that would have maimed or killed back then. I am very grateful for this!!!

lol...over 35,000 posts, yup it's time to focus on family!!!

thank you, you are a good guy!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Our prayers have been answered! (and SUVs are engineered with impressive safety features too, lol) Thank God, and good to see you back and hear the good report, T!

This place serves it's purpose, to join with like-minded folks who can share ideas and insights about weight training. Learn, teach, lead, right? But family always comes first because that's your true biological responsibility and treasure. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 278
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
thebigt Supplement Logs 383