How you started working out

C

CJNator

Awards
So I want to say this is for all stories, simple stories or deep stories. I'd like to get to know stories to inspire myself and others going through shruggles in their life. I'll start out with myself.

So I started working out young, mother was a personal trainer and I was fat lol. I always got picked on by my best friend and others. I defriended him and got another. Still got picked on but treated better, I started working out with him (first to start in my grade). I mostly did chest, triceps, and legs so now I have a big chest and butt lol. As time went by I experimented starting with drinking, once I got other friend is when it all went down hill. More drinking, started experiential drugs(won't state all of them) and then Ostarine. For a good year I recomp amazingly then Ostarine turned me crazy. At this point I was drinking almost everyday in 7th-8th grade till I don't even remember. I have horrible memory which was due to drinking too much. At once point I wanted to just die hoping each time I blacked out was the last. I took magic mushrooms with is the only way I am alive and was positive though out everything after. I drank less, stuck to working out and started finding myself. I was extremely religious after but the shrooms allowed me to think outside the norm. Also workout saved me before I took them, the only reason that I can pinpoint my inner sadness is due to a broken family and moving. Now I'm happier then I ever was, working out according to what is correct rather then beating myself up for therapeutic reasons. I still am sad and acknowledge it openly, I believe the magic mushrooms changed my lift forever but working out saved my life, it was the only reason I said alive during my alcoholic times. I don't want to fall into the "norm" of lifting on YouTube which is "you don't train hard enough" or other reasons. I want happiness and to be 10% bf ;).

The reality behind how and why most workout can and will help out others with issues. We all may be different but deep down inside we are all the same. I hope this thread can help others and I'd like it to blow up, people need to know the reality behind being shredded and strong as ****. I hope others are willing to open up like myself but I don't want anyone to feel lie they have to. We are all humans and I believe this is lost within the forms.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
For me it started the summer I tuned 17. I wanted a job and a family friend who owned his construction business hired me. I worked 10 hour days, 6 days a week. Yeah, he worked me like a mule, gave me a dress down a couple of times for screwing things up, but paid me well. I carried cinder blocks, bricks, 60lb bags of cement powder, shoveled sand into the cement mixer, and hauled buckets of construction material up two to three floors on a hand pulley. In three months I blew up. I loved the way I looked and I liked the feeling at the end of the day, exhausted, but proud of what I had accomplished with my two hands. The year before I was a skinny little dish warmer and voted ugliest kid in my class. When I went back to school in September, all the girls that wouldn't even speak to me a year earlier were all flirty and giggly with me. Yeah, I loved the attention, but honestly I couldn't bring myself to date any of them and ended up hooking up with a girl from another school.
That year I joined the swimming team and my coach introduced me to lifting in the gym. Each week I had a new workout routine.
The following summer I got a construction job with the same guy. It was another three months of hard work, but I kind of turned my work into a workout: alternate shoulders for carrying bags, carrying two buckets of materials to balance it out, etc.
When I got to college, I lifted at a gym owned by a bodybuilder who had competed in Mr Olympia competitions. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name and I don't know if he ever placed, just that he had a bunch of trophies and he had pictures of himself on stage with Arnold and Lou.
Then when they opened a BB gym on campus I moved there. I pretty much lifted ever since.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I started when I was around 14 or so. Similar to you OP, I was overweight and I got picked on and was always last picked for sports teams and I hated it. I started running and doing push-ups and sit ups to lose weight and at 16 I joined a gym. Once I lost the weight, I realized that in fact I CAN do this. I felt encouraged by the noob gains even though I had no idea what I was doing for a solid two years or so. I decided to stick with it because it was a good stress outlet and I enjoyed pushing myself to the limits. I had a brief year long hiatus when I was 19 due to drugs/alcohol/party-scene. I realized that I was really going down a bad path and got back into lifting to get my life back together. Best decision I've ever made. Ever since I've been somewhat hooked on self improvement and creating the "best version of yourself".

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dad is/was a tough as nails Hungarian and lived a life of survival, escaping the Soviets, joining the US Army and becoming a Ranger, then put himself through the University of Ohio as a kicker, graduated and moved Vegas to work in the mob collecting money working at the Sands and Stardust for Howard Hughes before meeting my mom. So he was hard on me and my brother to make sure we were tough. I turned professional skateboarding at 15 and he told me the only way him and my mom would support it would be if I learned to box and lift weights. So at 16, he was teaching me boxing and old school grappling. By 17, I was in the gym at 6' 155lbs. I hated that he was forcing me, but fast forward to 20, my skateboard career was done and I was excelling other areas and was sitting at 185lbs and completely transformed my mind and body through lifting and boxing. From that moment, it became part of my identity that is with me today at 42 and what I am instilling in my girls. They comment about how different I am from their friends dad's because "of all my muscles" lol. And now my 8 year old is training for her black belt in Sept, indirectly because of what my dad did for me and it started with iron.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
My dad is/was a tough as nails Hungarian and lived a life of survival, escaping the Soviets, joining the US Army and becoming a Ranger, then put himself through the University of Ohio as a kicker, graduated and moved Vegas to work in the mob collecting money working at the Sands and Stardust for Howard Hughes before meeting my mom. So he was hard on me and my brother to make sure we were tough. I turned professional skateboarding at 15 and he told me the only way him and my mom would support it would be if I learned to box and lift weights. So at 16, he was teaching me boxing and old school grappling. By 17, I was in the gym at 6' 155lbs. I hated that he was forcing me, but fast forward to 20, my skateboard career was done and I was excelling other areas and was sitting at 185lbs and completely transformed my mind and body through lifting and boxing. From that moment, it became part of my identity that is with me today at 42 and what I am instilling in my girls. They comment about how different I am from their friends dad's because "of all my muscles" lol. And now my 8 year old is training for her black belt in Sept, indirectly because of what my dad did for me and it started with iron.
You must be an awesome dad. If I had a daughter, the greatest gift I would give her is learning how to physically kick ass. It changes you, it gives you confidence and teaches you to be hard, physically, mentally and emotionally. But that toughness also teaches you to be flexible and to be gentle in life. Just because you can break half of what is around you, you don't have to go through life like a bull in a fine china shop.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I started in my back yard with sandbags, some old weights, an empty keg, and a tire, started with circuits

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Started in 7th grade. In PE class we had presidential fitness tests and i couldn't do one single pull up. So I got a pull up bar and a dumbbell, to train. 8th grade did 10-15pull ups. Maxed bench 210.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always played sports from the time I was like 5 (whatever the youngest age is they'd let you start lol).

When I was 13 and in 8th grade, they had us lift weights a bit for football, but it wasn't much of anything.

Freshman year of high school, they started training us year round for baseball and that included the weight room. That's how I started and once I hit college, I hung up my cleats but kept lifting for something to do to stay in shape. Near the end of grad school, I transitioned into more of a bodybuilding training mentality from the standard lift 3-4 days a week with just compound movements.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Sports in HS and then I would lift for a few months and quit happened about 3 times in the last 10 years. I have always been a big dude and wore my weight much better than anyone my height and weight until it started getting bad at 6' I got up to 278. That was the last straw I began running April 2014 and got down to 230ish and people kept telling me I looked weird I guess since I've always been a big guy. Then I began strength training in late July 2014 and now I'm back to 260ish but look much much better. Being naturally big my bench shot up pretty quick but my squat was way behind as I had to carry so much of my own weight. I had a goal to hit 400lb bench in less than 2 years of lifting but shoulder problem kept me from lifting heavy the last 2.5 months and finally back to repping over 3 plates.

Where is was

Now

I now it's not a huge difference outside but it is a huge difference in how I feel, strength, endurance, etc. I went from struggling to rep 135 on flat bench to hitting 315 in about a year and a half I'm very proud of that.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
>was mid 90's
>highschool starting soon
>didn't look forward to meeting new people
>crippling depression
>parents called me overweight loser
>decided to buy me gym membership
>worked out regularly and started to feel better
>parents still called me a loser
>not an overweight loser though
>happy for the first time in a while

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing you can move away from your parents and not worry about their negativity anymore.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Good thing you can move away from your parents and not worry about their negativity anymore.
I've gotten over that years ago lol. They're still negative but I guess they mean well.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started my freshman year in high school. I was always very athletic and sports came easy but I was also picked on a small amount. When I started playing football for the high school you were required to workout. I added strength quickly but nothing dramatic. I was still small. Just a lot stronger than I used to be. When school started the old bully thought he'd pick up his old habits and try and wrap me up from behind. He wasn't expecting what was in store for him when I hip tossed his fat ass like nothing. He stopped bothering me and hit the gym harder. Put 20 lbs on before my senior year. Weighed in at a ripped 185 and made all the girls googly. Finally got the girl of my dreams to say yes to date and we've been together ever since.
Yeah I know super cheesy. Lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
>was mid 90's
>highschool starting soon
>didn't look forward to meeting new people
>crippling depression
>parents called me overweight loser
>decided to buy me gym membership
>worked out regularly and started to feel better
>parents still called me a loser
>not an overweight loser though
>happy for the first time in a while
Just wanted to say I'm sorry you had to deal with that and didn't have a more encouraging network, but I'm very happy you turned to working out to feel better. God bless, bro.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I'll never forget when I decided to workout. I was about 16 at the time and was walking down the hallway and this kid (who I wasn't very fond of in high school) asks me the ONE TRUE QUESTION that measures all strength

"Yo Troy, How much can you bench?!"

Of course I didn't even know what he was talking about, but he insisted we go to see how much I could bench. So I followed him to the weight room and that was the day I realized I was a big pu$$y!

So this guy goes ahead and loads the bar up with 205 and shows me in his best back arching chest bouncing form how to bench press.

Looked easy enough, but where do I start I ask? So we settled on 115. This guy was about my size so surely I should be able to bench press 115..... right...?

So I plop myself down the bench and he goes behind me to spot me... and of course lets me know "If you can't do this 115 let me know and I'll grab it".

So I raise the bar, bring it down to my chest while shaking like an earthquake. Ok so we are half way there, I start pushing... What the ****... the bar isn't going anywhere!

So of course, douchebag begins to start yelling "push!" "You can do it!". So I pushed... and right then I thought my life was going to flash before my eyes because I was dying. But at last... I got it up!

And this my friends is the day I learned I was a big ***** and that was unacceptable. I stared lifting almost everyday after school. Sometimes twice a day because I signed up for all the Phy Ed Elective classes that were extra phy ed for weight training and such. Similar to some of my other iron brothas above, I started getting a lot of attention from girls... Can't say I didn't mind it!

Now I've been lifting for almost 16 years on and off... unfortunately I wish I never would have taken any breaks from lifting because I am slowy turning in to my worst shape ever and it sucks! But that story is for another post I am about to make in the general thread!

Lift on brothas!

C

CJNator

Awards
Inspiring stories guys! Everything we go threw in life creates who we are whether it's was good or bad and I hope you are happy with who you all are!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not as much of an inspiring story but I'll tell it anyways lol
Was sitting down with one of my closer friends watching American dad , now we always go back and forth with some brutal jokes to the point were other people look at us like we're crazy, the things we've said we've done to each other's mothers would make you think we hate each other , but he looked at me and said "bro your straight up skinny fat , just like roger said you're straight skinny but gay fat" (this is a joke from American dad) and I said to him "fucc that I'm done with this bullsh1t I'm going to be huge in going to look like I belong on 300" and at 5 am the next day I went into my girlfriends garage where her dad had one of the fancy smith machines and started benching at 3 different angles with the 15 lb bar lmao next thing you know I'm in love with the steel and 4 years later my 11 inch arms turned to 16.5s lol

C

CJNator

Awards
Not as much of an inspiring story but I'll tell it anyways lol
Was sitting down with one of my closer friends watching American dad , now we always go back and forth with some brutal jokes to the point were other people look at us like we're crazy, the things we've said we've done to each other's mothers would make you think we hate each other , but he looked at me and said "bro your straight up skinny fat , just like roger said you're straight skinny but gay fat" (this is a joke from American dad) and I said to him "fucc that I'm done with this bullsh1t I'm going to be huge in going to look like I belong on 300" and at 5 am the next day I went into my girlfriends garage where her dad had one of the fancy smith machines and started benching at 3 different angles with the 15 lb bar lmao next thing you know I'm in love with the steel and 4 years later my 11 inch arms turned to 16.5s lol
Small comments turn into big biceps, sounds inspiring to me :D!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Small comments turn into big biceps, sounds inspiring to me :D!
Lmao I had never had an interest in lifting before and it was just a joke that I didn't even care about but now it became my world pretty much

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten over that years ago lol. They're still negative but I guess they mean well.
You're a better man than me then. Long story, but after I seriously considered killing myself, I eliminated all negative influences from my life and have been happy ever since.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Started working out a little over 2 years ago. I am sure I am not the only one with this story, but for my entire life I was overweight ~285 at my highest point. My story is one of revenge. My fiance broke up with me after 8 years together and there was nothing more than I wanted to make her sorry for doing so. What started as revenge, quickly became a passion and haven't looked back since. The outcome is - I am in the best shape of my life and she is knocked up by some goon and miserable with life. WINNING!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started working out a little over 2 years ago. I am sure I am not the only one with this story, but for my entire life I was overweight ~285 at my highest point. My story is one of revenge. My fiance broke up with me after 8 years together and there was nothing more than I wanted to make her sorry for doing so. What started as revenge, quickly became a passion and haven't looked back since. The outcome is - I am in the best shape of my life and she is knocked up by some goon and miserable with life. WINNING!
You are the one Winning !!! Congratulations !!

T

therapistDave

Awards
I wasn't allowed to play sports in high school. It was against our religion. When I turned 40, I was just shy of 400 pounds. I had weightloss surgery in March 2015. By Jan 2016, I was down to 280. I started lifting heavy on January 6th, and have lifted 5 days a week without fail ever since (6 months and counting.)

I added Creatine, BCAAs, L-Glutamine, and C4 pre-workout about two months ago. I'd like to add more. I came here to research more advanced products.

It looks like I might try alpha Max XT and X Gels as my next venture, but I want to know for sure that I'm not going to damage my health.

That's me!
TherapistDave

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't allowed to play sports in high school. It was against our religion. When I turned 40, I was just shy of 400 pounds. I had weightloss surgery in March 2015. By Jan 2016, I was down to 280. I started lifting heavy on January 6th, and have lifted 5 days a week without fail ever since (6 months and counting.)

I added Creatine, BCAAs, L-Glutamine, and C4 pre-workout about two months ago. I'd like to add more. I came here to research more advanced products.

It looks like I might try alpha Max XT and X Gels as my next venture, but I want to know for sure that I'm not going to damage my health.

That's me!
TherapistDave
Congratulations on your life style change, you will live longer and healthier !!

C

CJNator

Awards
Seems like you came out on top, good **** man!

That's me!
TherapistDave
Well you're in the right place, welcome to the rest of you life :D! You cam a far way and you have a long way to go! BTW Alpha Max XT I've heard is good but I wouldn't recommend ARA(X Gels), maybe substitute it for Follidrone 2.0, I promise you'll love it.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Seems like you came out on top, good **** man!

Thanks bro. I have definitely put the work in to get to where I am at today. The journey was rough but as we all know, very rewarding and worth every bead of sweat.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I was a chubby kid growing up, i wanted to be big when i first seen the barbarian brothers movie when i was a little boy from 6-8 years old fast foward to age 14 my cousin and i were walking down the street to get icecream when 5 men jumped us and beat us up when my sunglasses got knocked off they ran saying we got the wrong guys. After that i said never again will i be a victem my grandma got me in the gym the next week when i was heeld up. That day has been my motivation for working out the funny part to this story 10 years after i got jumped i saw 2 of them in the parking lot so i walked up to them and said hi so u guys rember me of course they said no so i showed them my scar on my knee that was left from them dragging me they still didnt remeber what happened after that i felt great about at the time but i feel bad now i put both of them in hospital and never seen them or there friends around again good motivation huh something im not to proud of but i found god out of the ordeal and finally fpund peace

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
**** man I didn't have anything near as serious as everyone else. I was a skinny kid but from football I had enough of a chest and arms that I was left alone. Hell, I didn't start taking it seriously I was 26. Only reason I started then was to make it even easier to pick up girls. I started out at 160 pounds. About 3 or 4 months after I started, I really just loved getting stronger and changing the way I looked.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Parents divorced when I was 8, and nutrition in the now single-parent house went down the toilet. Ended up weighing 200lbs at 10 years old. I decided I didn't want to still be the fat kid when I got to high school so I learned to count calories on nutrition labels at 11 and got down to a skinny fat 160 at 5'10" throughout high school.

Still wasn't doing anything active though and when I got to college I very quickly began to add weight. By 19 I was a chubby 185 again. Fortunately a couple older students with sport backgrounds got me to do some open gym work at the school with them for our health credits and within a few months I was back down to 165, could bench over 115 with my long-ass arms, and for the first time in my life my arms were showing some kind muscle definition.

It would be almost 2 more years of magazine bro splits (and stagnating around 165) before I would begin squatting and deadlifting, when the explosion of muscle that triggered and watching my numbers rise by the month finally hooked me on strength training. Been about 6-7 years now and I'd have to say I'm more passionate than ever about the iron.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I want to say this is for all stories, simple stories or deep stories. I'd like to get to know stories to inspire myself and others going through shruggles in their life.

CJNator This thread is a Great Idea, I enjoy and am motivated by some of the stories here !!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Great idea for a thread, after reading through these I want to hit the gym RIGHT NOW lol. Anyway, here's my story. I lived a pretty active lifestyle as a kid, I was always outside, riding bikes, finding creeks and rivers and sh1t we weren't supposed to get into. I took up soccer and an American self defence class for a few years. Fast forward to middle school, I had become less active. I can attribute this to a few things. As dumb as it sounds, we didn't have recess anymore. Every day throughout elementary we'd have a pickup game of football that lasted the whole session. Also, a lot of my friends became more active in sports, I however did not, so time after school that we'd normally use to be outside or whatever was taken up by practice. I gained some weight, I was around 130-140 in middle school, but I wasn't that tall yet so it showed. Freshman year started and I got a group of new friends. We all shared a common interest, and that was gaming. It wasn't like the typical HS stereotype of a bunch of nerds playing D&D or something, but most of our free time we spent playing Xbox Live. This sedentary lifestyle continued late into my junior year of highschool. I ended doing a delayed enlistment into the USAF and realised I needed to be in better shape. I started running and I did drop some weight, but I was still a skinny beta. That kept up until the beginning of Sr. year when I finally put my YMCA membership to use. A friend and I just started going in there with no real goal in mind except to be huge. So, from the few magazine articles we've read and the obvious attraction to beach muscles, we were doing chest and arms every day. In fact, every session we'd start with a few sets of leg press on a machine and followed by a few very sloppy sets of calf raises and then we'd do every kind of chest press and curl and extension that we could find. We obviously we're seeing newbie gains, and that was exciting. I loved the gym. We started using whey and creatine, but we didn't want use creatine in pill form because we thought anything that was pills equated to roids (I wish I was joking, we were seriously skeptical and very misinformed). I kept reading and reading and would actually go into Walmart and copy the workouts from the mags onto the notes in my phone. That's where I found some half-assed leg work and deadlift information. I added those loosely into the routine, and thought I was hot sh1t cause I could load 3 plates on the smith machine and go a quarter of the way down lol. Fast forward to shipping out to basic training, I was a pretty shredded 180, and was happy where I was but my strength was awful. I separated my AC joint in basic and once I was able to lift again, the injury still hadn't completely healed and I was a soft and skinny-fat 175 that struggled to put up one plate on bench. A few months later I ended up in Korea and got my sh1t kicked in training-wise. That was when I had my first true leg session, and had a partner that was as passionate about it as I was. From then on out (early 2013) I have had a solid training progression and haven't looked back since. May not be as motivating as other stories on here, and a bit more comical but hopefully this helps someone out there.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had another thread like this. I gave a long story but in the end it was therapy because She broke my heart to pieces. Only a woman can do that to a man if he lets her.

C

CJNator

Awards
We had another thread like this. I gave a long story but in the end it was therapy because She broke my heart to pieces. Only a woman can do that to a man if he lets her.
Yea man exactly i agree 100% and I was wondering if there was one or not, but it's best to get some new stories.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
300lbs+ will for sure get ya in the gym and wanting to change. trust me ;) lost 95 pounds in a little over a year and have since put on close to 25lbs muscle. It has been fun though

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. It seems like we were all bit by the iron bug for various reasons

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Indeed. Fun to read others stories and how they started. All different

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
45 years old and a pack a day habit for 25 years. Woke up one day and decided that I was done smoking. 2 weeks later and I realized that I weighed 250 pounds and was in absolutely horrible shape. Walked in to a commercial gym for the first time in my life, convinced that every one there was going to realize that I didn't belong and would be making fun of me. Stuck it out, kept going even though I had no idea what I was doing, and never picked up another cigarette. Fast forward 10 months and I had cardio'd my way down to 172. Now 8 years later and I've kept it up through 3 work related moves. Still don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'm in the best shape of my life. I love pushing myself in the gym or at the Obstacle Course Races, seeing how much I can do that would have never been possible without that first change. I can't imagine going back to the way I was before.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
45 years old and a pack a day habit for 25 years. Woke up one day and decided that I was done smoking. 2 weeks later and I realized that I weighed 250 pounds and was in absolutely horrible shape. Walked in to a commercial gym for the first time in my life, convinced that every one there was going to realize that I didn't belong and would be making fun of me. Stuck it out, kept going even though I had no idea what I was doing, and never picked up another cigarette. Fast forward 10 months and I had cardio'd my way down to 172. Now 8 years later and I've kept it up through 3 work related moves. Still don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'm in the best shape of my life. I love pushing myself in the gym or at the Obstacle Course Races, seeing how much I can do that would have never been possible without that first change. I can't imagine going back to the way I was before.
Thats awesome. My father quit smoking and I honestly believe he wouldnt be here if he didnt.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Wish I had a awesome story like most of you but I don't lol was at home 6 months after graduating and was watching tv and grabbed my bicep for some reason and flexed and it felt like a bag of wet oatmeal lol so I hit craigslist that night joined a rugby team and found a amazing deal of a nice weight set from a military guy who got transferred and have been at it ever since so addicted it isn't funny lol keep getting it bros

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Wish I had a awesome story like most of you but I don't lol was at home 6 months after graduating and was watching tv and grabbed my bicep for some reason and flexed and it felt like a bag of wet oatmeal lol so I hit craigslist that night joined a rugby team and found a amazing deal of a nice weight set from a military guy who got transferred and have been at it ever since so addicted it isn't funny lol keep getting it bros
That wet oatmeal feeling gets ya every time... lol