Deadpool

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Watched it last night and remembered how great it was in the theaters! Who else is ready for the second installment? I think Ryan Reynolds played it perfectly!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't seen it. I take it it's already out on disc?

That's one we meant to go see and just got caught up with other things, so we missed it. Heard nothing but good things, so I'm looking forward to it.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Dude definitely check it out, I got it on blu ray for 20 bucks at target

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I still haven't seen it. I take it it's already out on disc?

That's one we meant to go see and just got caught up with other things, so we missed it. Heard nothing but good things, so I'm looking forward to it.
I hate superhero movies. Same stuff, nothing new at all in any of them except the characters (I dont count batman). Deadpool is the only one I have really enjoyed, found hilarious and rate as one of the best movies I have seen for a year

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate superhero movies. Same stuff, nothing new at all in any of them except the characters (I dont count batman). Deadpool is the only one I have really enjoyed, found hilarious and rate as one of the best movies I have seen for a year
I avoided the movie in theaters because I followed the comic from #1 and didn't think they would actually stay true to that, but seems like they did. I'll have to try and grab it this weekend and finally give it a chance.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I avoided the movie in theaters because I followed the comic from #1 and didn't think they would actually stay true to that, but seems like they did. I'll have to try and grab it this weekend and finally give it a chance.
It's about as close to the comics as you could possibly hope for/expect. It was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen from a sheer entertainment standpoint (ignoring story and character development, etc etc.).

IMO Ryan Reynolds was perfect for it for two main reasons: 1) he loves dead pool and has been trying to get this made for like 15yrs and 2) he's able to play the character wel because it's not all that far off from his actual personality (witty, crude humor).

Absolutely loved it. Shat on all other hero type movies/shows (and I'm a big fan of most of them).

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have no idea what you just started ... aaaarrhhh ... it's trying to get out ... uuuurrrgghh ... you've woken the inner geek and I can't control it ... it's going to take over ... run!

deadpool-2-boyfriend-pic.jpg

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I will be interested to see if Marvel ties him into other movies such as any Avenger movies - it's a long shot but holy siht could you imagine the cast for something like that!?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO Ryan Reynolds was perfect for it for two main reasons: 1) he loves dead pool and has been trying to get this made for like 15yrs and 2) he's able to play the character wel because it's not all that far off from his actual personality (witty, crude humor).

Absolutely loved it. Shat on all other hero type movies/shows (and I'm a big fan of most of them).
He basically played the character for his role in Blade 3.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He basically played the character for his role in Blade 3.
For sure. Which is basically him in real life apparently ha. I wanna be his friend.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
It's about as close to the comics as you could possibly hope for/expect. It was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen from a sheer entertainment standpoint (ignoring story and character development, etc etc.).

The best one was the Slap Chop and Shake Weight references. Anyone remember them? I was the only one in the theatre laughing like an idiot.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$15 at Walmart. Woo