Leaving tips for tattoos

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joedoubledose View Post
    He specializes in irezumi ( traditional Japanese tattoos) however his style is more new school with bright colors that contest and pop really nicely .
    thats good. color can hide anything, so if you have a good artist that makes it pop vs looking like its covering up a crime scene your golden
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

2. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    thats good. color can hide anything, so if you have a good artist that makes it pop vs looking like its covering up a crime scene your golden
    I'd kill to have some extra cash to get tattooed by him . He's probably booked out 3 to 4 months ahead of time too
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    im in nj, so that is worth the trip, whats the address- up,mid or downtown--
    Williamsburg, Brooklyn

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joedoubledose View Post
    He specializes in irezumi ( traditional Japanese tattoos) however his style is more new school with bright colors that contest and pop really nicely .
    Ahh cool yeah I like that style, but I only plan on having blackwork done. I love the sun too much for color (fades more over time in the sun), and blackwork just looks so sinister.
  5. Leaving tips for tattoos

A little update on my sleeve

Sorry my face makes babies cry
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    A little update on my sleeve

Sorry my face makes babies cry
    Looks awesome, hunny bunch!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

7. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Looks awesome, hunny bunch!
    Thanks love!! Can't wait for both arms to be done.
  8. Leaving tips for tattoos

Im digging it @Dirty Dan! Ive just got one part left on my sleeve and then its moving on over to the left chest. Sorry.. only picture I have of it right now, but you get the idea. Entire Japanese Firefighter theme

EDIT-you got called honey bunch from @puccah8808, stupid jealous
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Im digging it @Dirty Dan! Ive just got one part left on my sleeve and then its moving on over to the left chest. Sorry.. only picture I have of it right now, but you get the idea. Entire Japanese Firefighter theme

EDIT-you got called honey bunch from @puccah8808, stupid jealous
    You're looking mighty sexy these days, FT!

I just made a tattoo apt for the 7th. I'm scared, it's been almost 2 years since I got inked. My artist was super excited to see me and more excited to do my piece.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You're looking mighty sexy these days, FT!

I just made a tattoo apt for the 7th. I'm scared, it's been almost 2 years since I got inked. My artist was super excited to see me and more excited to do my piece.
    Thank you @puccah8808. Whatcha getting done?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Thank you @puccah8808. Whatcha getting done?
    A warrior princess on my quad.

12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    A warrior princess on my quad.
    Nice!! Not to sound TOO weird, but would like to see it when you get it done. Ill post a better picture of mine here in a bit for you. Still have a little to do.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. look good bro
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

14. Nice heavy ink. Props on doing that. I can't wait to get inked again

15. I try to tip at least $25 per session. Most artists I know who work for or at a shop split it 50/50 or close to it...the lesser percent goes to the house. My guy charged me $150hr with 3hr minimum bookings. I have a full left Japanese chest plate going into a full, but not completed, left sleeve. I've got about $2he's invested and always gave him what I could basically afford each session. This guy owns more Harleys and a few houses than anyone else I know so I'm pretty sure the tips go for lunch or coffee lol...not much more.

16. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Nice!! Not to sound TOO weird, but would like to see it when you get it done. Ill post a better picture of mine here in a bit for you. Still have a little to do.
    I'm here and he's drawing it up. I will post when I'm done.

17. Here's my first session. I sat for 6 hours but was not able to finish it. It's so painful!

18. Leaving tips for tattoos

Nice and haha. Funny how it's different for everyone. Both my quads didn't hurt as much as my side calf. What shop is that?

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Here's my first session. I sat for 6 hours but was not able to finish it. It's so painful!

@puccah8808 Im diggin it. Looks like solid work. And I dont care who you are..6 hours gets old. You did good. I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain and 7.5 is the longest Ive sat at once. Still need to get you a picture of my sleeve. Ill do it when I get back to the station.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Here's my first session. I sat for 6 hours but was not able to finish it. It's so painful!

Looks amazing on you Puccah!

21. @puccah8808 here it is. My arm doesn't haven't the same aww factor your leg does...but,it is what it is.
    The samurai with the maltese cross is my favorite part. But still figuring out what Im gonna do with the inside of my bicep into my chest.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Nice and haha. Funny how it's different for everyone. Both my quads didn't hurt as much as my side calf. What shop is that?
    Thank you! It hurt the most on top and I wanted to die! It's called Cloud 9 tattoo in Sacramento. I've been going to to same artist for 17 years. I mean, this big ass piece was only $300.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @puccah8808 Im diggin it. Looks like solid work. And I dont care who you are..6 hours gets old. You did good. I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain and 7.5 is the longest Ive sat at once. Still need to get you a picture of my sleeve. Ill do it when I get back to the station.
    Thank you! 7.5 is a lot! My body went into shock and I literally caught the flu that same night.

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Looks amazing on you Puccah!
    Thank you! I can't wait to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @puccah8808 here it is. My arm doesn't haven't the same aww factor your leg does...but,it is what it is.
    The samurai with the maltese cross is my favorite part. But still figuring out what Im gonna do with the inside of my bicep into my chest.
    Yours look amazing! Plus, you're looking really good these days! Your awww factor is up there.

Sometimes I regret destroying my skin but then I just Google sexy people with tattoos and I feel better.

23. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thank you! It hurt the most on top and I wanted to die! It's called Cloud 9 tattoo in Sacramento. I've been going to to same artist for 17 years. I mean, this big ass piece was only $300.

Thank you! 7.5 is a lot! My body went into shock and I literally caught the flu that same night.

Thank you! I can't wait to complete it.

Yours look amazing! Plus, you're looking really good these days! Your awww factor is up there.

Sometimes I regret destroying my skin but then I just Google sexy people with tattoos and I feel better.
    Thank you. And everyone has tats these days. The town I work for started talking about me covering my arms up when on duty so I didn't offend anyone...first call of the day that day was a 92 year old WW2 Navy Vet with tats all over his arms. And again..thanks, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy coming from the likes of you.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tips for razor burn
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 11:10 AM
  2. Tips for best prices on supplements
    By stratvox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5