NHL Playoffs

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I know we are almost into the second round of the playoffs, but just wanted to start a thread for hockey lovers.

I'm a huge Predators fan, and I'm hoping they can take down the Ducks tomorrow night to take on the Sharks :)

So, anyway, post predictions, thoughts, etc. if you want in here :)

Go Preds!!!!

Preds Duck Hunt.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My brother ........I am a DUCKS fan...GAME 7!!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
GO BOLTS!!!!!

Too bad Stamkos has to be out yet again for the playoffs, if this squad could just stay healthy we could win it all. Bishop getting hurt last year in the finals killed us. Hope this year we can get stanley!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GO BOLTS!!!!!

Too bad Stamkos has to be out yet again for the playoffs, if this squad could just stay healthy we could win it all. Bishop getting hurt last year in the finals killed us. Hope this year we can get stanley!!!!
I like Stamkos a lot!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the Preds can take down the Sharks tonight, and tie the series. Those empty net goals were pretty humiliating Friday night.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sharks and Preds tied at 2 games a piece. Watching last night's triple OT was epic! I'm paying for it now, LOL.

Stars and Blues tied as well. Will the Caps be eliminated by the Penguins?

Looks like the Bolts have a good chance of knocking off the Isles.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another disappointing year for the Caps in the playoffs where they'll fall short of the finals as has become the norm for them.

Pens and bolts look like the strongest teams by far.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blackhawks are out. It's baseball season now :p

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the caps came to play tonight against the pens...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pens-Lightning matchup is set, who will it be in the West?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pens all the way. We peaked at the right time. Now I'm unsubscribing to this thread because I never watch the games live but I do go on AM lol. I'll hit this thread up when the series is over and we hopefully have the cup in hand :)

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Pens all the way. We peaked at the right time. Now I'm unsubscribing to this thread because I never watch the games live but I do go on AM lol. I'll hit this thread up when the series is over and we hopefully have the cup in hand :)
Ya...about that....you dont stand a chance against the bolts! This series shouldnt even be close!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another brutal beating with San Jose shutting out my Preds :(

Go St. Louis! :)

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Me oh my, penguins sure need to thank their lucky stars that they squeeked out that overtime win last night. The lightning are for real baby, could be the start of a dynasty if we are able to retain who we have. Add Drouin when stammer and everyone else is healthy and goodluck running with any line we have....

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me oh my, penguins sure need to thank their lucky stars that they squeeked out that overtime win last night. The lightning are for real baby, could be the start of a dynasty if we are able to retain who we have. Add Drouin when stammer and everyone else is healthy and goodluck running with any line we have....
Agreed. You guys have a great team. I really like Stamkos, wish the Preds could trade for him ;)

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. You guys have a great team. I really like Stamkos, wish the Preds could trade for him ;)
I just hope he gets resigned. Not only that, I hope the rift that was there between the team and Drouin will be mended and we can get him on board long term. Dude has some serious talent as everyone is now getting a chance to see in the post season. Those two guys with Hedman, Stralman, Johnson, Callahan, Kucherov, Killorn, Fillpula, Palat, etc etc the list goes on and on this team is ridiculous. Just gotta keep them long term. I know the pain all too well of having a potential dynasty and having it all fall apart lol (Orlando Magic not resigning Shaq in the 90's...)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya...about that....you dont stand a chance against the bolts! This series shouldnt even be close!
Andddddddddd still here. Lol. Unsubscribing again because I can never watch live. Toddlers come first I guess. Excited for this series though.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Andddddddddd still here. Lol. Unsubscribing again because I can never watch live. Toddlers come first I guess. Excited for this series though.
I guess bishop has to get hurt for anyone to finally beat us in the playoffs. No Stamkos or Bishop is never a good thing. I will definitely be rooting for the Sharks lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just hope he gets resigned. Not only that, I hope the rift that was there between the team and Drouin will be mended and we can get him on board long term. Dude has some serious talent as everyone is now getting a chance to see in the post season. Those two guys with Hedman, Stralman, Johnson, Callahan, Kucherov, Killorn, Fillpula, Palat, etc etc the list goes on and on this team is ridiculous. Just gotta keep them long term. I know the pain all too well of having a potential dynasty and having it all fall apart lol (Orlando Magic not resigning Shaq in the 90's...)
Im a huge lightning fan myself. I think with how well we did in the playoffs it shows stammer that we can indeed win without him. Whether that will factor into him staying for a little less is beyond me. I also hope that whatever rift was between drouin and the management can be put aside as the kid can downright play hockey!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stamkos is going to get offered crazy money from Toronto, Buffalo and a few other teams. I can't see how Tampa can match that and keep their core intact.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Stamkos is going to get offered crazy money from Toronto, Buffalo and a few other teams. I can't see how Tampa can match that and keep their core intact.
Rumors of ovi goin to montreal . BRUINS 2017!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkRaw85 Sports Talk 8
Sports Talk 17
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12
Marcus ATW Sports Talk 21