TF Supplements

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
First I am not bashing TF, I have a question for the community here.

When dealing with TF supplements, has anyone ever placed a pretty pricey order only to not receive a tracking number? Pretty much every person I have spoken to at TF has given me the run around.

One girl named Emma said my order was received Friday but was not processed until Monday 4/25 and would ship as of Monday. Great my order is on its way. Or at least thats what I thought.

A whole different girl named Kristen later told me that my order shipped out Friday 4/22. Here is the thing though. I have no tracking number so to me they are both lying. Now I cannot get a hold of anyone at TF.

So now I ask, is TF a crappy store nowadays? I have ordered off and on from them since 09' and have never had issues before. Clearly I am upset because a lack of customer support, I dont care when my package comes, but it would be nice to know where my money is. And the fact that two different people had two different responses to the location of my **** seems a little fishy to me.

Also my bad if this isnt the correct location for this post, and I hope no one thinks I am bashing TF Supps. I love the store hence why I am a loyal customer.