Anyone want to ease my mind? Single test cyp injection

misterwister1

Awards
If someone were to make a pretty unwise decision, taking 200mg of test cypionate when that's all they have (one injections worth) how long would it take for natural test production to return to normal? Pretty worried about the whole hpta axis, and I'm only 18 so I don't want to touch anything again ever. Admittedly stupid decision but I've learned a lesson. I don't have anything for pct but is it necessary?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
One, relatively small injection of testosterone, particularly a slow acting one, will, first of all, take so long to enter your bloodstream and, secondly, have such little impact, if any, I wouldn't be concerned in the least.

misterwister1

Awards
Thanks so much. I don't want to screw up my natural production this early when I could use my (limited) knowledge later down the line when I'm older.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
If you get "shut down" it would be the most insignificant percentage that you wouldn't even notice, or your body would notice. Don't worry about it OP

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll be fine. And don't beat yourself up over it. That wouldn't even be in the top 10 of things I regret doing around your age lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Probably wouldnt even be in my top 50 lol