Dmz causing pancreatitis?

duke188

Awards
So I've taken a cycle of super dmz 2.0 without a problem. Didn't even get to take my post cycle because I was admitted to the hospital with pancreatitis they immediately hooked me up to IVs no food or drinks all that. Stayed in the hospital for about 11 days, 2 different hospitals actually. Doc sees sludge in my gal bladder says he don't think that's the problem and he doesn't want to remove my gal bladder when it didn't need to be. So the next day I'm taken to surgery for the removal of my gal bladder. All's well I felt better they sent me home. 3 weeks later I feel that pain again come back to the hospital I have pancreatitis again so now after they have removed my gal bladder and can't find anything else, the first time I was admitted I told them I took supplements and they said that wasn't it that it was highly unlikely. Now they are trying to say that it was the Dmz that caused it from the beginning and that when I was released I starting taking it again. Which I didn't I did t even get to take my post cycle because I was in the hospital. Is it even possible that dmz can cause pancreatitis? I've searched everywhere and can't find where it actually says it can cause it.

Last edited: