What do you guys think about this

  1. What do you guys think about this


    I've been in a relationship for 2 years. It's very serious and I love the girl very much, she loves me very much also. The thing is steroid use. I did one cycle and was honest about it but she said that she's doesn't want to be involved with somebody using steroids and that's that, she likely won't change her mind.

    I had fun with the steroid cycle, and I would consider using them again, but I would also be okay with being natty. I am not sure if I want to use steroids for the next 20 years of my life, but i feel like in order to keep the girl happy, it's best i decide not to use. I know that it is my choice and everything is up to me, I love this girl so much, but what do you guys think about this relationship? I know that she is more important to me than using steroids, but is that too much of a sacrifice of my personal choice and freedom? Doomed relationship?


  2. Are steroids illegal where you live? Is she afraid that you might get violent?
    It all depends on why she's anti steroids. If it's the legality, then maybe there is a compromise if you're ok to limiting yourself to legal compounds. If she's concerned about road rage ... that's s little more difficult.

    BTW, when you get into a relationship, it's always about compromise. It's up to you if the tradeoff is worth it.
    •   
       


  3. They are illegal yes. She is concerned for health and the use of drugs

  4. My girlfriend was the same way. I convinced her to give them a chance, just finishing my second injectable cycle and so far so good. She's not 100% yay steroids! BUT... It's a work in progress.
    It also depends on how serious you are about this lifestyle. I want to be a bodybuilder on a competitive level and she knows this, and when I explained the importance of steroids in that equation, it became somewhat more reasonable to her.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    My girlfriend was the same way. I convinced her to give them a chance, just finishing my second injectable cycle and so far so good. She's not 100% yay steroids! BUT... It's a work in progress.
    It also depends on how serious you are about this lifestyle. I want to be a bodybuilder on a competitive level and she knows this, and when I explained the importance of steroids in that equation, it became somewhat more reasonable to her.
    That's pretty cool, but I am not thinking about competition or a total bodybuilding lifestyle, although I am serious about my training.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk95 View Post
    That's pretty cool, but I am not thinking about competition or a total bodybuilding lifestyle, although I am serious about my training.
    Yeah. Like I said, what matters is what and how much it means to you.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    My girlfriend was the same way. I convinced her to give them a chance, just finishing my second injectable cycle and so far so good. She's not 100% yay steroids! BUT... It's a work in progress.
    It also depends on how serious you are about this lifestyle. I want to be a bodybuilder on a competitive level and she knows this, and when I explained the importance of steroids in that equation, it became somewhat more reasonable to her.
    also like the fact that you are open and honest with her about it-
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  8. My girlfriend disliked me using orals at first and was pissed when I told her I was starting my first injectable cycle. She ended up doing most of my injections though.

    Just explain how safe it can actually be.

    As far as the drugs, just tell her how it's no different than her taking birth control.

    Even if it is different, the fact that a girl can legally take hormones and a guy can't, I don't see as fair.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    My girlfriend disliked me using orals at first and was pissed when I told her I was starting my first injectable cycle. She ended up doing most of my injections though.

    Just explain how safe it can actually be.

    As far as the drugs, just tell her how it's no different than her taking birth control.

    Even if it is different, the fact that a girl can legally take hormones and a guy can't, I don't see as fair.
    I can see this conversation taking a strange turn: "Honey you take the pill so I don't knock you up. I take test/dbol/var so you don't knock me up. It's fair, right?"


  10. I think I just have decided not to use, I'll have less health risks and I won't risk my fertility cause I know if I were to start using Injectables I would blast it hard for a long time, possibly alter my personality, have my girlfriend leave me, then only to come off and crash really hard and have nothing when I come off, wondering why the **** I did it in the first place

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    I can see this conversation taking a strange turn: "Honey you take the pill so I don't knock you up. I take test/dbol/var so you don't knock me up. It's fair, right?"

    I meant more along the lines of taking hormones in general, not their actual purposes. Lol

  12. Haha, I understand the birth control argument tho, that's ****ed up too, it is ****ed up that society is ok with taking hormones so we can bust nuts in our women but taking something to enhance performance is seen as not ok, although I think steroids are best left alone by me, that still pisses me off that society thinks that way

  13. i just ate 6 slices of Boars Head Proscutto

  14. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    i just ate 6 slices of Boars Head Proscutto
    Glad you shared that insight with us.


  15. I think you answered your own question... The girl is more important than using. Maybe in time you can revisit the topic with her. Over time With some education on the subject her views may change. Just stay honest with her.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HardB0iled View Post
    I think you answered your own question... The girl is more important than using. Maybe in time you can revisit the topic with her. Over time With some education on the subject her views may change. Just stay honest with her.
    Yeah I think I did, Thankyou for your insight. the hard thing tho is just that I fight it sometimes and feel selfish because at times I feel like I just wanna go that route and use
  17. What do you guys think about this


    2 years isn't that long yet in the grand scheme of things. I dated a girl for 5, about to get married then it ended and we moved on.....it just comes down to what's important to you man. If she loves you then she should learn to understand, honesty is important tho so stay open about it. Relationships are about compromise and 2way streets. If it's meant to be it's meant to be.

  18. Sorry to bump and old thread, but I've got a worthy update after I finally found this old thread!

    I am with the same girl and we've grown together a lot. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with hypogonadism. Therefore I just started trt/bnc and I'm on my way to competing in bodybuilding and I have all of my girlfriend's support and things are going great

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk95 View Post
    Sorry to bump and old thread, but I've got a worthy update after I finally found this old thread!

    I am with the same girl and we've grown together a lot. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with hypogonadism. Therefore I just started trt/bnc and I'm on my way to competing in bodybuilding and I have all of my girlfriend's support and things are going great
    As it should be. TRT is not like cycling AAS. You have a legitimate need for testosterone.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk95 View Post
    Sorry to bump and old thread, but I've got a worthy update after I finally found this old thread!

    I am with the same girl and we've grown together a lot. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with hypogonadism. Therefore I just started trt/bnc and I'm on my way to competing in bodybuilding and I have all of my girlfriend's support and things are going great
    Congratulations??? Seriously though, glad you're still together and you're getting the treatment you need.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Congratulations??? Seriously though, glad you're still together and you're getting the treatment you need.
    Yes! Thankyou im
    Pinnin' and winnin' !!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you guys think about this stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 04:47 PM
  2. WHat do you guys think about this HGH/IGF-1?
    By Changing in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 02:05 AM
  3. What do you guys think about this????
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 09:54 PM
  4. What do you guys think about this cycle?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:43 PM
  5. What do you guys think about this site???
    By Luke530 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in