Motivation

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I'm curious to see what people use for motivation. I'll start, I had this blown up and it hangs on the wall in my home gym.

11988451_916856058409773_2732577361920630018_n.jpg

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The impending Zombie apocalypse. If I am trained in hand to hand combat (which I am), stronger than the general population, and keep in good mental and respiratory shape, then I know I can outlive the rest. Aka, I am training to survive the Zombie apocalypse.

Naw, jk. I simply look at my father and appreciate that he has been able to be physically fit and still do physical activities with my adult brother and I. I wish to provide this for my soon to be daughter and other future children. My motivation is to be able to not have the "dad-bod" and never be struggling physically to enjoy my kids and family.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
my 2 girls- because i know some day, some jackass is going to come over to pick one of them up- sadly he will leave alone- sadly for him

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I workout for my heavily Father.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to end up like my friends of my age group.
All are either obese or weak. Neither of them could do a single pull up.

Getting old is natural. Getting old AND weak is optional!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Reps for Jesus

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-18.jpg

JorgeTyler

Awards
Motivation plays important role in sticking with exercises and to meet your fitness goals. So for motivation we must add fun in our workouts and stay clsoe to people who encourage us for workouts.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see what people use for motivation. I'll start, I had this blown up and it hangs on the wall in my home gym.

View attachment 133452
i find this weird feeling of accomplishment when I'm working out on a Saturday evening when everyone else is doing the opposite. i guess I'm weird that way.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I want to get up on stage and win first in bodybuilding.
Not only that, but I want to inspire other people who see me to pursue their own goal physique or level of fitness, and help them get there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i find this weird feeling of accomplishment when I'm working out on a Saturday evening when everyone else is doing the opposite. i guess I'm weird that way.
I don't find that odd at all and feel the same way...or maybe I'm just weird too