Could it just ****ing stop!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ever since Febuary (starting my next degree),not a day has gone by without me having a headache!!..Any tips for stopping this without painkillers?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Btw it is not stress,I already have 95% for my first test..I just don't get it!?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure and diet is on key as always

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Artificial sweeteners, food allergies or maybe a certain lift like shrugs? Certain supplement?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows the weather been? Low pressure always gives me a bad headache, so if we are in a weather pattern, I tend to go for many days with a slight headache. How about your eyesight- any changes or working on anything that could cause you to be required to view things differently?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's allergy season here, and with the exception of this year and last, I have a two month period about this time of non-stop headaches. Sudafed helped if I remember correctly, but the only thing that has kept it away is daily allergy meds (Allegra).

This may not be your issue, but sounds similar. It was so random.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
but the only thing that has kept it away is daily allergy meds (Allegra).
This is spot on for what I went through. Certain times of the year here I have to take an OTC allergy pill. Also, you may want to get an eye exam. Even though I already had glasses, I went through a few months of headaches for no reason and it turns out that my prescription needed to be changed significantly. Problem solved.