Signing for International Packages

patriotjuice

Awards
IS it normal to have to sign for a package of like $135 value that was just regular mail via USPS? It did come internationally.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just had to do it for an $80 package and 2 months ago for a $50

patriotjuice

Awards
I just had to do it for an $80 package and 2 months ago for a $50

Okay cool ya I've done it twice just making sure. Don't want the postal inspectors to come kick my door down and arrest me for some ****ing test.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay cool ya I've done it twice just making sure. Don't want the postal inspectors to come kick my door down and arrest me for some ****ing test. I've worked in corrections and jail is not a fun place
Well it's that you posted this publicly online than, now what are the last 4 digits of your social security number?

patriotjuice

Awards
Well it's that you posted this publicly online than, now what are the last 4 digits of your social security number?

Why do you want the last 4 of my social????

patriotjuice

Awards
And it was military corrections not civilian.
I'm not a cop!!
And I don't work there anymore lol. I do retail

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool ya I've done it twice just making sure. Don't want the postal inspectors to come kick my door down and arrest me for some ****ing test.
It won't be a postal inspector kicking in your door over illegally buyong gear from overseas. He will deliver and get you to sign for it, then the DEA and FBI will be the ones to kick it in.

patriotjuice

Awards
Postal inspectors are federal cops though?
Either way I don't want any type of law kicking down my door it's a really nice door guys.

And forgive me but I'm slow anybody want to explain why he was asking for my last 4 of my social? Lol I don't get the joke

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If they sniff out your illegal gear, they will do a controlled delivery. The inspector will put on the mailman uniform and drop it off. Then shortly the feds come knocking.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Postal inspectors are federal cops though?
Either way I don't want any type of law kicking down my door it's a really nice door guys.

And forgive me but I'm slow anybody want to explain why he was asking for my last 4 of my social? Lol I don't get the joke
sarcasm

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I guess you don't see the irony in posting to the world you are breaking the law.