Walking DEAD

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
According to bla bla,

lets just get to it- 1 main person is getting killed off, Negan is swinging the bat-

I think its going to be Carol- think her time on the show is done..

anyone else

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
My guess is Abraham or Heath or Maggie. If it's Heath it's going to be because Negan is going after Glenn and Heath tries to help Glenn. Or it's could be the same scenario. Either way, the next few episodes I think are going to be intense

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I could see it being carol though, she seemed weak at the end of tonight's episode

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My guess is Abraham or Heath or Maggie. If it's Heath it's going to be because Negan is going after Glenn and Heath tries to help Glenn. Or it's could be the same scenario. Either way, the next few episodes I think are going to be intense
friends keep saying Daryl partly because he has a new show coming- but I cant see him getting the ax or the bat in this case. Never thought about Abe and if they do get rid of Maggie, woa that would be seriously cruel.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I request a "no spoilers" from those who read the graphic novels if I join this conversation?

I haven't read any of them and want to stay in the dark on everything as much as I can to fully enjoy the television series.

From what I'd read, people said Lincoln was sick when he read the script for the finale, which leads me to believe it will be a pregnant Maggie who gets offed. I'm not at all looking forward to that and I greatly hope I'm wrong.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Can I request a "no spoilers" from those who read the graphic novels if I join this conversation?

I haven't read any of them and want to stay in the dark on everything as much as I can to fully enjoy the television series.

From what I'd read, people said Lincoln was sick when he read the script for the finale, which leads me to believe it will be a pregnant Maggie who gets offed. I'm not at all looking forward to that and I greatly hope I'm wrong.
agree about the spoilers- luckily tv show has strayed somewhat from the books.

I remember how upset the cast was when Herschel was killed off. Not just killed but f'ing decapitated. On the talking dead, Maggie (lauren cohan) was in tears.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you watch TD last night?

It wasn't that great. I normally enjoy it, but it was just all over the place and not smooth. Plus I grow to dislike Hardwick more and more.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did you watch TD last night?

It wasn't that great. I normally enjoy it, but it was just all over the place and not smooth. Plus I grow to dislike Hardwick more and more.
I didn't watch last night- going to after I get back from the gym- hes becoming a tool. I would like to see past actors actually host the show, aka Herschel or Merle. maybe even one of the sisters from a few episodes ago

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't watch last night- going to after I get back from the gym- hes becoming a tool. I would like to see past actors actually host the show, aka Herschel or Merle. maybe even one of the sisters from a few episodes ago
Actually, a post-show show with former actors would be wonderful.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just watched Sunday's episode and Carol whoa not sure what to make of her now. before she had no issue gunning anyone down but her hesitation and distress is a little concerning.

shes getting killed off. think that love affair with that dude has made her come back to a reality she left years ago and she is starting to regret a lot of things

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as someone starts to weaken, they seem to be next in line. Maggie isn't going anywhere, she is stepping up to be a bad ass and a leader.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
that's why I think Carol is gone

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sure you heard that the reports that came out after they read the final script, someone got sick, others were in shock- so maybe in some twisted way and this would be f'ing twisted- and going to really blow as this will be the ultimate cliff hanger, if they do kill off Maggie

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
I like the series, but it feels trope'y at times.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not recently especially this season

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
That's good. I actually like the comic a bit more, but they understandably toned it down for TV. People get killed off way quicker in the comic.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what a horrible ending! this one episode felt like it was 3 mini episodes that left nothing answered with just more nonsense to come.

if Negan was so sadistic or the show was going to make this an ending with a huge cliff hanger, Negan should have told Rick to choose who was going to die. That is sadistic, not walking back and forth wasting more time.

Not one of them could have figured out since 2 of the ways were blocked that they really needed to rethink bringing Maggie? Should have taken her back and brought the Dr to her.

Carol is another story on its own. Did she really believe no one would come looking for her? She basically just screwed the whole group.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Garbage finale

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
at least Fear the Walking Dead is coming back on- if you haven't watched, its good. first few episodes were slooooooooooow but it has really picked up

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stopped watching it after they left the farm. You know when they killed Shane off. When the young folk at work talk about recent episodes it seems to be me they are slowly going insane due to the privations.

Prefer that one with lotsa humor, Z-Nation.

Fear the Walking Dead looks good. Always like the early outbreak panic scenes. As in that film with Sarah Polley and Ving Rhames. The initial craziness before the survivors arrive somewhere with temporary safety. Then it is a siege and sieges are slowwww.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Waste of time could of just watched the last 10 minutes. The wife and I were disappointed to say the least

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Stopped watching it after they left the farm. You know when they killed Shane off. When the young folk at work talk about recent episodes it seems to be me they are slowly going insane due to the privations.

Prefer that one with lotsa humor, Z-Nation.

Fear the Walking Dead looks good. Always like the early outbreak panic scenes. As in that film with Sarah Polley and Ving Rhames. The initial craziness before the survivors arrive somewhere with temporary safety. Then it is a siege and sieges are slowwww.
almost like 28 days later followed by 28 weeks both great -

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Waste of time could of just watched the last 10 minutes. The wife and I were disappointed to say the least
even the talking dead crap was worse, gave up on that as well.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
almost like 28 days later followed by 28 weeks both great -
True. Not dumping on Walking Dead devoted viewers. Only starting viewing other programming once they go to the jail. Enjoy the travel-to/evasion aspects and not the have-arrived/stay in once place ones. Same with other genres. Like Westerns!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
True. Not dumping on Walking Dead devoted viewers. Only starting viewing other programming once they go to the jail. Enjoy the travel-to/evasion aspects and not the have-arrived/stay in once place ones. Same with other genres. Like Westerns!
you bailed at a good time- losing Virgil - Maggies dad- now that was an episode, actually Rick chopping off his leg (lmao) was an episode but they are just dragging the sh1t out of this

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
They left the whole walking dead fan base in pee pee pants city. Not cool.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was such a lame ending. Would have been much more impactful to show who it was.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This whole season was pretty horrible imo. A lot of stupid ass drama and not a lot of actual plot development. And that finale was a perfect episode to end on for this season. About 70 minutes worth of drawn out bs and 20 minutes of something DECENT. The cliffhanger ending was horrible too, as it was already speculated that it was going to be glen or daryl...here we are at the end of the episode/season still wondering if it's glen or daryl.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The introduction of Negan,to the show was Awesome!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The introduction of Negan,to the show was Awesome!
but what does he have that is so over powering? The Gov had that fortitude "dont F with me". there were guys at the end that could have just broke him in half.

what they should have done for the past 3 episodes was introduce Negan and we get to see exactly who he is. Then fastfoward to last nights episode when you see them taking maggie to the DR.

reason i say this- you could see in the last 4 episodes that the group knew they were pressing their luck. they knew something was going to come back at them. The recklessness Rick had going after Negans group believing his group was invincible was a good turning point. rest of the season blowed

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Negan has that the Governor doesn't is an apparent total lack of humanity and a WHOLE lot more soldiers with resources.

But on pressing their luck, one of the reviews I read through this season addressed this. He was upset with how stupid the group apparently became. Not even sloppy, just stupid. I.e. Daryl not being able to track worth a crap in the woods and pick up on the fact that there were 10s of men who had been trudging around out there.

Felt like lazy writing.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
but what does he have that is so over powering? The Gov had that fortitude "dont F with me". there were guys at the end that could have just broke him in half.

what they should have done for the past 3 episodes was introduce Negan and we get to see exactly who he is. Then fastfoward to last nights episode when you see them taking maggie to the DR.

reason i say this- you could see in the last 4 episodes that the group knew they were pressing their luck. they knew something was going to come back at them. The recklessness Rick had going after Negans group believing his group was invincible was a good turning point. rest of the season blowed
He have Lucille.. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What Negan has that the Governor doesn't is an apparent total lack of humanity and a WHOLE lot more soldiers with resources.

But on pressing their luck, one of the reviews I read through this season addressed this. He was upset with how stupid the group apparently became. Not even sloppy, just stupid. I.e. Daryl not being able to track worth a crap in the woods and pick up on the fact that there were 10s of men who had been trudging around out there.

Felt like lazy writing.
or they were just dumbing down the cast to make Negan look that much more smarter when he finally appeared. Remember the one guy saying "im Negan" and Rick just killed him. Someone else says, "Negan is everywhere" if so how is it they had zero encounter with this group before?

mdabbott2009

Awards
I think it's Rick because right before he swings he says if his boy trys to do anything cut his other eye out and feed it to him. Then you can pretty much hear everyone screaming but Ricks voice. That's just my guess and I did read somewhere that he wants off the show so

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think it's Rick because right before he swings he says if his boy trys to do anything cut his other eye out and feed it to him. Then you can pretty much hear everyone screaming but Ricks voice. That's just my guess and I did read somewhere that he wants off the show so
interesting theory but Rick is the one who will be dealing with Negan. I didn't hear anyone scream at the end- Negan says if anyone screams or does anything hell go after the kids eye

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah there is no way in hell it was rick...but I've been wrong before.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yah there is no way in hell it was rick...but I've been wrong before.
friends of mind believe its daryl because he has a new show coming out. but that really wouldn't stop him from being on set. I thought it was going to be Carol but wrong there. So I will say it now- its Maggie. she is sick and if she needs meds, well that takes away from Negans supply. if she is sick, she cant contribute.

Remember the chick who was smoking when they caught Carol- coughing up blood, it was like she was doing it on the d/l so no one would know.

also Negan says "you took it like a champ" that is something you would say to a weak or injured person

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Eugene? His hug with abe looked like he was saying his final goodbye

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Maybe Eugene? His hug with abe looked like he was saying his final goodbye
oh yea, good point- they did say a main character. I guess he is considered a main guy.

the chick who took an arrow to the eye was starting to become a main person- but I clearly remember that guy who shot the arrow tell daryl that he wasn't aiming for her

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's Eugene im honestly not gonna be mad at all. Could be a lot worse lol. I could see it being him since he gave over his "recipe" for ammunition manufacturing to Rick. Also, when he left alone in the RV it really did kinda have that vibe that his time was coming to an end.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If it's Eugene im honestly not gonna be mad at all. Could be a lot worse lol. I could see it being him since he gave over his "recipe" for ammunition manufacturing to Rick. Also, when he left alone in the RV it really did kinda have that vibe that his time was coming to an end.
unless negan had someone watching them and overheard him telling rick this info- remember negan is everywhere lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a bad point. That would suck. Cuz i was kinda hoping they were going to start manufacturing ammunition and take the saviors out with The Kingdom people (those guys that found Morgan and Carol).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That can happen still hopefully zekes tiger take a bite out of negan
edit this please

this is A HUGE SPOILER- sorry when i first posted this thread, we agreed not to talk about the book in huge detail and give spoliers

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
edit this please

this is A HUGE SPOILER- sorry when i first posted this thread, we agreed not to talk about the book in huge detail and give spoliers
I didn't mean it as a spoiler just talking on here lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I didn't mean it as a spoiler just talking on here lol
lol its all good buddy- there are a few here that dont read the comic and im not sure how much of the tv show will reflect on the book. but just in case, no harm, trust me i know you didnt know. but on a side note, i totally agree w you- would be sweet

bradray5871

Awards
My guess was that Lucille took out Eugene as well, but with The Walking Dead, you never know!