Forskolin make you tired?

Kdlake

Awards
I've been taking forskolin 250 mg once a day in the morning and I've noticed I've been really tired lately, its suppose to speed up your metabolism not slow it down??? Any recommendations?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin might lower blood pressure. If your blood pressure is already low, taking Forskolin might make it drop too much. Which can cause fatigue. May want to check it.

Kdlake

Awards
Thank you! Yeah I've stopped taking it because I read somewhere else that it could lower blood pressure and mine is already low. I really want to loose weight though!��

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I am with you on wanting to lose weight.... I Would suggest a balanced
Meal plan and exercise. I lost quite a bit just doing that.

Kdlake

Awards
I never had to watch what I ate and I would burn everything off, was a certain weight all my life until recently when I hit menopause and everything seems to be down hill from here. I've started watching what I eat and counting sugars and carbs, I work 50+ hours a week so not much time for exercise but try to squeeze it in when I can. Just looking for something to burn some of the weight I've gained over the past couple months, I can't stand carrying this extra weight! But thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking forskolin 250 mg once a day in the morning and I've noticed I've been really tired lately, its suppose to speed up your metabolism not slow it down??? Any recommendations?
What brand are you using? 250 is a lot.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahhh, I would pick up Forskolin-95+ by PES which uses a 95% extract if you're looking to stick with forskolin. A better option though might be Shift if you're looking for a non-stim option that includes forksolin.
shift_rendering_300dpi_1__1.png

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will it lower my blood pressure?
Yes, it is a possibility with any Forskolin product

But not enough to be dangerous in any healthy individual

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have also used a higher active dose than this without ever noting lethargy

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it is a possibility with any Forskolin product

But not enough to be dangerous in any healthy individual
This. Is your blood pressure "low", but still within the normal range?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My resting BP has always set off hospital alarms, lol.

And I use this just fine.

You can't use me as a reference point as everyone is different, but it really should be no concern unless you have been told by your doctor it was a concern

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oops, sorry Dylan. I meant to be asking OP about their blood pressure. Not that I don't care if your blood pressure is also normal! :) It probably didn't make sense that I copy and pasted your message to respond to somebody else...was a long week!

Kdlake

Awards
Ummmm, yeah my blood pressure also sets off the hospital alarm because it sometimes is low but still normal for me, its just once I started taking the forskolin I started becoming extremely tired, I'm fine now that I've stopped taking it, I guess its just to for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I knew that lol I was just telling my story to him so he knew it can still be just fine

Op,

If you think that ceasing Forskolin rectified things for you, you may be right.

If you try it out again in the future definitely consider the 95% extract