Does gear make it hard to sleep?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So a couple people I Know are on steroids right now from their doctor. They are finding it very hard to go to bed at night. Many of them may sleep a few hours and then they are up at 4 in the morning feeling like they can run a mile.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely possible that its giving you anxiety and thats keeping you up or giving you the "on my toes" feeling. When you increase hormonal levels, you increase cortisol levels - and it could be that cortisol doing that.

May want to try some cortisol / anxiety supplements.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On steroids from their doctor? Like trt? In that case it shouldn't.

But other steroids can cause hypertension and other things that can give you trouble sleeping. Just not "doctor prescribed" compounds. So you need to be more specific.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LovingtoLift please generate your random deep thought threads in the general discussion forum in the future so that we don't clutter up the anabolic and supplement forum with OT discussion.

Unless your thread is related to the discussion of your use of supplements or anabolics (assuming you of the age of 21) they do not belong in either forums.

Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On steroids from their doctor? Like trt? In that case it shouldn't.

But other steroids can cause hypertension and other things that can give you trouble sleeping. Just not "doctor prescribed" compounds. So you need to be more specific.
My Doc prescribed me Trenbolone acetate. He said that I look like I don't even lift. On my papers I took to the front desk, diagnosis was "Looks like he doesn't even lift.".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LovingtoLift why not just start one thread- "My mental illness and random thoughts about things people don't care about.". Just change subjects every day or every few hours. This would be better than creating so many different threads. People who want to be entertained in a court jester kind of way could come in that thread and laugh at you and your ridiculous subjects.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Doc prescribed me Trenbolone acetate. He said that I look like I don't even lift. On my papers I took to the front desk, diagnosis was "Looks like he doesn't even lift.".
What kind of a dr would Rx you that?!?! I'd hate to suppress my natural production of tren....

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So a couple people I Know are on steroids right now from their doctor. They are finding it very hard to go to bed at night. Many of them may sleep a few hours and then they are up at 4 in the morning feeling like they can run a mile.
I've been having trouble sleeping lately do you think my protein is spiked with steroids? I'm also on celltech that could also be spiked possibly?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I've been having trouble sleeping lately do you think my protein is spiked with steroids? I'm also on celltech that could also be spiked possibly?
Possibly. The FDA doesn't approve that **** so it could be.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What type of steroids? Prednisone? Testosterone? There's literally tons of different types of steroids that can be prescribed and they all behave differently.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Celltech is dat good sh!t!!! Should be called Gainztech