Zac effron on steroids

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457364528.612202.jpg he's working with the rock for a new movie and this happens lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zacs before pic I wonder what these guys runImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457365048.008239.jpg

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Well, they are actors with only so long to prepare for a film.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea his last movie was neighbors 2 and he was bigger but this is the movie he's doing after neighbors 2 and he is ridiculously leaner and bigger like wow!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;PHA5eQ6lrQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHA5eQ6lrQE[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zacs before pic I wonder what these guys runView attachment 132368
He was much younger there. Not that big of a difference, not one that would require gear to be done. He isn't much bigger so much as a few % leaner and is partially flexed in his new pics. Either way he looks good for a thin muscular guy. Props to him however he went about doing it.

youngbrah

Awards
He was much younger there. Not that big of a difference, not one that would require gear to be done. He isn't much bigger so much as a few % leaner and is partially flexed in his new pics. Either way he looks good for a thin muscular guy. Props to him however he went about doing it.
The difference is actually pretty damn big man but I need to get out of this thread and stop judging Zach Efron

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The difference is actually pretty damn big man but I need to get out of this thread and stop judging Zach Efron
Like 5-ish lbs new muscle mass and 5lbs less fat. Far from a gear required transformation though is my point. He showed pictured that were years apart and used it as the reason to say he was on gear. I just don't see that big of a change going from a 20 something to 30 something year old man who works out those are far from unreasonable natty gains. You are gong to thicken up just from becoming a man. They call that man weight. The transformation is great but I just don't see the "Zac Efron on steroids" part of it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also just read he put on 18 pounds of muscle. Not five....So there is that. Eighteen pounds of LBM isn't something you do naturally is what 3 or 4 months?.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's been training with Dwayne Johnson and he's maintains an increasingly large and vascular hormone free physique. Maybe he's taking tips from Zac cause he's seemingly got "an edge" on a lot of natural guys.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also just read he put on 18 pounds of muscle. Not five....So there is that. Eighteen pounds of LBM isn't something you do naturally is what 3 or 4 months?.
I can't imagine him having actually gained 18 lbs of muscle for this role with the physique he already has had since he was a teenager. He sure doesn't look like he gained 18 lbs of muscle. Unless he put a good bit of it on his legs. Not saying he isn't juicing but on the same note an already fit guy who can dedicate several hours a day to his workout, recovery, and has all his meals prepped and ready for him could make the same transformation as well.
David Dunn you know the Rock is all Natty!!! :)
Then how do you explain "The Solution"?
Who / What?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can bet that 80% of male actors who need to 'bulk up' for a role will do it with some sort of PED, I mean we all know you don't put on 10lb+ of LEAN MUSCLE in a 6month window... hell you would be hard pushed to do it in 12months.. probably even not.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Still a *******

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What are you guys talking about? The Rock is natty. Mike O'Hearn told me personally.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are you guys talking about? The Rock is natty. Mike O'Hearn told me personally.
No way "Titan" would ever use gear! He is all natty and an American Gladiator, watch your tongue! :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it matter?

Let's say he did...Now what?

Or let's say he didn't... Now what?

What difference does it matter if he did it didn't use steroids?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People envy and excuse away his insane work ethic as a steroid facilitated achievement.

They explain away their lack of achievement as a purest whose not wanting to use steroids when in actuality it's their lack of discipline that is their greatest hindrance to achieving said physique.

They feel better about their mediocrity afterwards.

Or not... ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does it matter?

Let's say he did...Now what?

Or let's say he didn't... Now what?

What difference does it matter if he did it didn't use steroids?
He Did, now what -- he looks good and made some millions for doing it.
He Didn't - he looks good and made some millions for doing it.

It really doesn't make a difference if he did or not. However it is a sad state of affairs when someone with an attainable physique makes some gains that the first accusation is of his likely steroid use. Like it could not be done without them.

People envy and excuse away his insane work ethic as a steroid facilitated achievement.

They explain away their lack of achievement as a purest whose not wanting to use steroids when in actuality it's their lack of discipline that is their greatest hindrance to achieving said physique.

Or not... ;)
BOOM!!!!! I think this is right for most people.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Or not... ;)
This is what I suspect is the real reason behind steroid accusations. An attempt to justify their lack of progress or unwillingness to do the work needed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
low dose Tren masteron and winstrol IMHO

He's training with Dwayne Johnson
If Dwayne has anything to do with it then it is likely you are right. If that fool isn't on the tren train I don't know who is! However I still think most people see something attainable that requires hard work and assume that somebody cheated to get there.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol you guys actually think zac effron knows anything about training? I mean really?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you saw zac in the lucky one you see what he achieved naturally from a bulk. This is a completely different transformation with not an ounce of fat gained he went from what he looked like in the neighbors 2 gained a great amount of lean mass and no fat whatsoever. He actually got leaner. In the timeframe of a few months or so that's just not possible. You can see photos of Zacs natural bulk for the lucky one. Being a natural it's not impressive. It's what's realistic and what to expect from a natural lifter. This is him in neighbors 2 his last movie to thisImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457663278.850312.jpgImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457663239.946013.jpg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YeaI'm googling zac effron topless and yes I'm semi erect but gay? I'm not sure

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you saw zac in the lucky one you see what he achieved naturally from a bulk. This is a completely different transformation with not an ounce of fat gained he went from what he looked like in the neighbors 2 gained a great amount of lean mass and no fat whatsoever. He actually got leaner. In the timeframe of a few months or so that's just not possible. You can see photos of Zacs natural bulk for the lucky one. Being a natural it's not impressive. It's what's realistic and what to expect from a natural lifter. This is him in neighbors 2 his last movie to this
Sadly the incomprehensible grammar you have makes it quite difficult to understand for certain the point in what you said.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
he looks natural to me.he has world class food and trainers.it would be sad for him as young as he is to run dht hormones and testosterone along with estro....you get the point.he is small id assume he is just someone who enjoys lifting and trains hard

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like cookies sometimes i ride my skateboard and sometimes i take naps also i have a puppy
Lovingtolift is that you?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lovingtolift is that you?
Can't be, he would've started a new thread and posed this as a question... Must have internet approval of all statements.