THE REPORTER...Happy Birthday

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday bro. It saddens me to make this entry, but I wanted to make sure you were remembered. A good dude you were...are. I know you're in a better place where you can watch over your loved ones.

My prayers to your family. :sad:

The R.I.P. Reporter thread... click here

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Again, remembered on your birthday, R.I.P. Reporter. You are missed, but not forgotten. Thanks, Cuffs, for taking care of the birthdays again. Especially this special one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday Reporter. I enjoy all of your posts and will miss seeing them. I believe you are in heaven now. Send us down some spirtual enlightenment.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Again, remembered on your birthday, R.I.P. Reporter. You are missed, but not forgotten. Thanks, Cuffs, for taking care of the birthdays again. Especially this special one.
Indeed...

... Doesn't matter if you saw this late Cuffs, Your actions confirm the fact that you are one of the true bros of this board.

Happy Birthday Reporter. :drunk:

...And yes, I am drunk...

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for remembering and celebrating the good in mens lives: I do not drink, but I will raise a glass (in spirit) and toast with you the memory of The Reporter.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
happy birthday, you will be missed and god be with his family in their time of need.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
God bless you, Reporter and your family. Happy b-day. You will be missed...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Your presence will always be on this board. Happy B-day Brutha.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to guess this was his best birthday ever being in Heaven... Happy belated birthday...