Who we are!

rockko

rockko

Awards
People have asked me why do I do this to myself. Said I will be in a wheelchair one day. Try telling me what workouts to avoid.
This is not uncommon my friends.

80Lbs and 8 years ago when I was a string bean and old men at the gym trying to tell me why to not do deadlift I use to question what was it I really wanted. Wondered if anyone was right. Am I setting myself up for failure? Doubt is your own worst enemy. If you are afraid to fail, you will not succeed. Failure will come but that is why we learn from it. That is why we we continue to get better as we grow in more ways than one. Some may want to be the best but all in all. We are all out here to be THE BEST WE CAN BE.

My name is roccko and I am A former marine. I want to hear SUCCESS STORIES!!!!
Please share what motivated you and how far you have come!!

Reflect back on who u were and thought what you could not achieve and be enlightened by your accomplishments and each others successes.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
People have asked me why do I do this to myself. Said I will be in a wheelchair one day. Try telling me what workouts to avoid.
This is not uncommon my friends.

80Lbs and 8 years ago when I was a string bean and old men at the gym trying to tell me why to not do deadlift I use to question what was it I really wanted. Wondered if anyone was right. Am I setting myself up for failure? Doubt is your own worst enemy. If you are afraid to fail, you will not succeed. Failure will come but that is why we learn from it. That is why we we continue to get better as we grow in more ways than one. Some may want to be the best but all in all. We are all out here to be THE BEST WE CAN BE.

My name is roccko and I am A former marine. I want to hear SUCCESS STORIES!!!!
Please share what motivated you and how far you have come!!

Reflect back on who u were and thought what you could not achieve and be enlightened by your accomplishments and each others successes.
what made you join USMC

rockko

rockko

Awards
Ah. Something sparked in me when 9/11 happened. I was in sixth grade and I told my friends and family I wanted to join. They all told me how I was too small. Or it was dumb. Stupid ppl join the militAry etc .... Some of the smartest men I met were in the corps brothers. That being said the NAYSAYERS fueled me. I also watched a lot of dragonball z and goku influenced me a lot! But seriously it was more of the idea that I thought marines were the coolest and I just stuck with it until high school. I signed up for the infantry as well. A couple combat tours later I decided to get out cause well... It got pretty taxing. But it was the best and worst moments of my life. Helped mold me who I am today. But it doesn't take a war to do that to someone. I would live to hear from all of who what got u motivated to change your life's or bodies. He'll even if it was just getting off drugs or back in school! Even if u are new to lifting u decided to take a step forward in changing something big so I believe most of you are incredible people

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well you know what they say about those who join the Army- Arent Ready to be Marines Yet-
thank you for your support Marine

out of a relationship and wanted to change. 9 months of just me time and i am glad it happened that way. got me back to who i was and helped me to follow a dream i always wanted, became a trainer. my goal was not to make millions, it was to help those who needed help but just a kick in the azz; to be told the truth that they needed to hear. The only thing i asked for in return (training them on the side) they had to pay it forward. Helping someone else sometime in their life.

rockko

rockko

Awards
well you know what they say about those who join the Army- Arent Ready to be Marines Yet-
thank you for your support Marine

out of a relationship and wanted to change. 9 months of just me time and i am glad it happened that way. got me back to who i was and helped me to follow a dream i always wanted, became a trainer. my goal was not to make millions, it was to help those who needed help but just a kick in the azz; to be told the truth that they needed to hear. The only thing i asked for in return (training them on the side) they had to pay it forward. Helping someone else sometime in their life.
This is it! That's the stuff I hope others start sharing. And that's a very righteous cause bro. Just trying to make a difference in our community. And that's why this forum exists. So we can pool together knowledge and share experiences to better everyone. Even the lurkers that arnt members yet. I like that paying it forward stuff man.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thats what i love about this forum- people are here to learn, share and laugh. there are no d bags here, and the amount of knowledge on this forum that is shared is immense. Made some good friends here in the past few months, just kick myself in the azz for sticking with other places that went now where.

welcome bro