WWE ROCK DIET

JoeRich

Awards
[video=youtube;P77F5k5cW3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P77F5k5cW3E[/video]

I gave this a shot last weekend did anybody else try this??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, why would I waste my time with this garbage?. It's ok I know you joined AM just to get more subscribers to your youtube channel.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read the title really fast and thought it said "WWE ROCK DIED" my heart almost sank. I love that guy.

Haha oh T-Bone, I agree with you on this. I do like Rich's videos and find them entertaining, but I don't think I've ever actually seen him post here on the forums aside from uploading his videos. Wish he would participate more often in discussions.

JoeRich

Awards
Dirty Dan wow your post really hit home I guess I will participate more....its funny the way you put it makes me want to...usually most people are rude but I didn't get that from you...

DEADPOOL DIET IS COMING TOMMROW

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirty Dan wow your post really hit home I guess I will participate more....its funny the way you put it makes me want to...usually most people are rude but I didn't get that from you...

DEADPOOL DIET IS COMING TOMMROW
I respect everyone Joe, and would hope they do the same. There is too much negativity and hate in this world. I've watched all your videos and you're a very knowledgable and funny guy.

People here on Anabolic Minds get defensive of anyone who may be spamming or trolling the forums because most of us truly love this place.

There are a lot of like minded people here who are here to share knowledge with one another, and have spent years developing friendships with each other.

I'm sure you're a very busy man with training and making your videos, but feel free to stop in some threads from time to time and share your knowledge and opinions. AM could use a guy like you posting around here.

JoeRich

Awards
[video=youtube;OIPe67q53qQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPe67q53qQ[/video]

Followed the Ryan Reynolds Diet Yesterday this diet wasn't to far off my regular Macros im hoping this can help somebody NOW every diet is and should be individualized so Im sure you can either cut or increase portion size depending on what your trying to accomplish

JoeRich

Awards
[video=youtube;6DNT_svE0VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DNT_svE0VU[/video]

Tried this diet out might be something to look at if your a hard gainer

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No, why would I waste my time with this garbage?. It's ok I know you joined AM just to get more subscribers to your youtube channel.
whew- i scrolled down at the :26 thanks T for saving me

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People here on Anabolic Minds get defensive of anyone who may be spamming or trolling the forums because most of us truly love this place.
all pleasantries aside it's also an infraction against board posting rules.
JoeRich should give it a break while he's ahead.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rock 10 lbs of food? Ya and ifbb pros are drug free..