B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Qualification:

Must have been a shill for no less than three different board sponsors in the last year stating "differences in opinion but still great guys" as the reason you decided that you thought it was time to move on to other opportunities.

Must be a minion for your favorite supplement company knowing nothing whatsoever about the active ingredients or mechanism of action of their top five most popular products other than that it rocks.

Must not have a clue about proper nutrition or training except that you do 12 sets each of 5 different excercise twice a week for biceps and you have your diet "dialed in".

Must have a avatar of yourself naked cropping out your lower body at the point where we can still see your pubic hair.

Must have multiple usernames and already have at least three concurrent free product sponsored logs running simultaneously.

If you are selected you need to perform the following:

Must post at least once daily your product review in the form of one long run on sentence of at least 400 characters without punctuation, proper spelling or grammar.

Must post at least one cat meme per day.

Must post at least once daily an inappropriate selfie (see avatar requirement above for reference).

All interested candidate please apply within.

Good luck to the hundreds of qualified candidate. ;)

(Disclaimer: This post is intended for entertainment purpose only. Any resemblance to any existing AM members although very likely is purely coincidental. The original poster is not liable for any hurt feelings and reserves the right to be flamed or negged by the aforementioned. Not valid in CA, OR, HI, NY, NJ.) :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All of this is amazing.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Consider this my application haha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ded

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't post much on here, mainly because I've reached the age where I'm easily irritated. You sir, are a genius.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't post much on here, mainly because I've reached the age where I'm easily irritated. You sir, are a genius.
hardly a genius but certainly a swell looker ;)

You and I could commiserate all day long but I would be remised if we didn't include T-Bone

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only candidate I can think of is nattyboy, he got kicked but should be watching under another name, fulfilling: "Must have multiple usernames..."

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hilarious!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can they also post in the general supplement section that they're 16 and want feedback on the 5 steroids they are currently taking, but then get upset when they get feedback?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many qualified candidate.

I propose a nomination challenge...who's in?
I propose that guys nominate those most "worthy" of such logging privileges.

Let members decide!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im in 12 different exercises for biceps 5 days a week diet dialed in. And supp reviews that are one 400 word run on sentence lol !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
smith_69 and hairygrandpa gtfih this is a golden opportunity.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Qualification:

Must have been a shill for no less than three different board sponsors in the last year stating "differences in opinion but still great guys" as the reason you decided that you thought it was time to move on to other opportunities.

Must be a minion for your favorite supplement company knowing nothing whatsoever about the active ingredients or mechanism of action of their top five most popular products other than that it rocks.

Must not have a clue about proper nutrition or training except that you do 12 sets each of 5 different excercise twice a week for biceps and you have your diet "dialed in".

Must have a avatar of yourself naked cropping out your lower body at the point where we can still see your pubic hair.

Must have multiple usernames and already have at least three concurrent free product sponsored logs running simultaneously.

If you are selected you need to perform the following:

Must post at least once daily your product review in the form of one long run on sentence of at least 400 characters without punctuation, proper spelling or grammar.

Must post at least one cat meme per day.

Must post at least once daily an inappropriate selfie (see avatar requirement above for reference).

All interested candidate please apply within.

Good luck to the hundreds of qualified candidate. ;)

(Disclaimer: This post is intended for entertainment purpose only. Any resemblance to any existing AM members although very likely is purely coincidental. The original poster is not liable for any hurt feelings and reserves the right to be flamed or negged by the aforementioned. Not valid in CA, OR, HI, NY, NJ.) :D
I could tag so many !!! Even myself! !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could tag so many !!! Even myself! !!
Looking forward to : "Must have a avatar of yourself naked cropping out your lower body at the point where we can still see your pubic hair."

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
David Dunn thanks i haven't laughed like that in along time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also you must sign up weeks after the contest is over cause you couldn't be bothered to read the thread

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many qualified candidate.

I propose a nomination challenge...who's in?
I propose that guys nominate those most "worthy" of such logging privileges.

Let members decide!
Driven2lift. He has the most qualifications. Just look at his signature. I've never seen one person be a rep for so many companies before!.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift. He has the most qualifications. Just look at his signature. I've never seen one person be a rep for so many companies before!.
Although this may be true, driven has been with athletix/PES for a very, very long time. Same with orbit, until they left the board.

He hasn't jumped between numerous companies, been with the same ones.

So, I disagree here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whats the other guys name ? @livingtolift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol yes.
As a side note I didn't chase down the sponsorships, they were kind of thrown at me lol.

I have left the excess ones, and am happy with my existing associations.

I have aspirations with PEScience once we break into Canada (hopefully soon)

If it's in my signature I stand by it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would like to take a second and nominate one of my favorite AM members for sheer shillastic contributions .... AustBenny ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards