Fugged up Knees after Epistane cycle, what to do?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost 48 and had only one bad knee do to an accident in my youth.
Now, both knees fugged up after a Trenavar-Epistane cycle I did 2 Month ago. I blame the Epistane for drying out my joints. Knees are painful and feel like the bones are grinding on each other.
Currently I'm on :

Animal Flex (MSM,Chondr.Glucosam.Hyalur.Acid,Cetyl Myst.)
Celadrine
Hydrolized Gelatine
Boswellia
Cissus
Flaxseed oil
Wobenzym-N
Fish oil

It's so many pills, it could replace a meal.

None of the NSAID's work well for me, only exception is Indomethacin in high dose.
I'm doing a lot of walking in my pool and bicycle at the gym to lubricate the knees without weights, it's a bit better know but not to the point I could do leg press, lounges or squats.

Any idea what else I could do, besides getting cortisone shots from the doc (do not want)?

Edit: I'm on a cut too to loose weight, guessing it could be of help...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you use knee sleeves? I'd definitely start if not. Don't use knee wraps though...just the sleeves. Wraps are only for 1RM'ing and they will cause damage over time due to them changing the mechanics of the knee during your lift.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you use knee sleeves? I'd definitely start if not. Don't use knee wraps though...just the sleeves. Wraps are only for 1RM'ing and they will cause damage over time due to them changing the mechanics of the knee during your lift.
Good idea!
Are you sure they help with dry joints too?
I used one knee sleeve after my accident, decades ago, to stabilize the knee, because all tendons were enlarged and the leg would wobble around without it.

Aside I plan on a low Deca- low Test cycle to lubricate them, my contact for injectables will be back from vacations in a week. Does this sound like a good idea to you?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good idea!
Are you sure they help with dry joints too?
I used one knee sleeve after my accident, decades ago, to stabilize the knee, because all tendons were enlarged and the leg would wobble around without it.

Aside I plan on a low Deca- low Test cycle to lubricate them, my contact for injectables will be back from vacations in a week. Does this sound like a good idea to you?
ehhh i wouldnt start using steroids and stuff again to try and fix the issue, got to a physio/doctor find out whats wrong/can be done then go from there

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
also i found using a foot vibration circulation thingy (forgot what they are called haha) helped get blood around the foot and knees.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ehhh i wouldnt start using steroids and stuff again to try and fix the issue, got to a physio/doctor find out whats wrong/can be done then go from there

I agree. Keep taking the supplements, your estrogen will eventually return to normal.

You could also try magnesium oil on them, or arnica.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
When I was researching LDG, I ran across logs claiming it helped with joint issues. I have not used it yet, but may be worth looking into.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fwiw, my wrists got real sore on heavy lifts after a formestane run. Only took a few weeks to go back to normal after though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fwiw, my wrists got real sore on heavy lifts after a formestane run. Only took a few weeks to go back to normal after though.
I will NEVER ever run a "dry" compound, it can fugg you up beyond repair, especially when you older. Went to a doc yesterday, he has no clue and prescribed prednisone right away.
I live in a third world country, here are no professionals, only snake oil salesman, I'm on my own fixing me and my family when ill.
I go with a Deca -or Boldenone + test cycle and keep rehabilitating with swimming pool, bicycle, hot/cold compresses and knee sleeves.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize that Epi-Tren is an extremely "dry" cycle?.
Yep, it fugged me up for good...
Now I know -and it wasn't even worth it. What's done is done.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will NEVER ever run a "dry" compound, it can fugg you up beyond repair, especially when you older. Went to a doc yesterday, he has no clue and prescribed prednisone right away.
I live in a third world country, here are no professionals, only snake oil salesman, I'm on my own fixing me and my family when ill.
I go with a Deca -or Boldenone + test cycle and keep rehabilitating with swimming pool, bicycle, hot/cold compresses and knee sleeves.
If this is what you're going to do, then deca will be better than bold. You can get away with a low dose too for joints.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is what you're going to do, then deca will be better than bold. You can get away with a low dose too for joints.
I'm currently cutting to get weight off my joints, wouldn't EQ be better for cutting? It should have some healing properties too.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just giving enough info what I'm up too.
The plan was 200mg/w test at the most, to give my body a rest from cycling, so low dosage is welcome.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EQ won't help burn fat but it will give you a dense vascular look when cutting, which is why it's used then. Deca will lubricants the joints, guaranteed. I honestly don't feel much from EQ for joints.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gutterpump, in your opinion, would 200mg Test-E/100mg Deca weekly be sufficient for 12 weeks?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump, in your opinion, would 200mg Test-E/100mg Deca weekly be sufficient for 12 weeks?
Flip that ratio. 100mg test / 200mg deca.

High test will have a negative impact on collagen production. 150-200mg deca is sufficient for joints.

But KNOW THIS.... it's just a band-aid therapy. It will not solve anything. I don't condone it at all really.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone sns
Have you tried the new Joint XT by SNS? I had good success with that and cissus XT. We have a stack on our site with both products if u are interested.
I ran that stack with my TRT dose and a low dose of NPP twice a week. My knees were feeling better within a month. I just came off that stack after 8wks and so far I still have been feeling good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flip that ratio. 100mg test / 200mg deca.

High test will have a negative impact on collagen production. 150-200mg deca is sufficient for joints.

But KNOW THIS.... it's just a band-aid therapy. It will not solve anything. I don't condone it at all really.
Got my hands on NPP and Deca. My test vials are 1ml at 250mg, could not get other product for now.

1-4 Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) 2x100mg/w
1-12 Deca Durabolin 1x200mg/w
1-13 test-E 250mg/w
1-13 0.25 Adex EOD
Total: Test-E 250mg/week+Deca 200mg/week

Will dose test lower as soon as I get it.

Do you know if taking Prednisone , as the doc prescribed, interferes with AAS use?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the prednisone. Pretty sure it's fine though but don't quote me on that

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure about the prednisone. Pretty sure it's fine though but don't quote me on that
Called the doc and asked him right away if I can mix Prednisone with Test and Deca, he said no problem. Will go for it to bring the inflammation under control, before it gets chronic (if it's not too late).
Thank you for your support Gutterpump!