% of Mom and Pop Nutrition stores that sell anabolics

C

Coastie

Awards
Just wondering what percentage of these lil supplement stores sell the stuff. Most likely they dont sell stuff you have to inject, but pills and stuff for sure. I know for a fact mine does, I always see guys coming from the back.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'd really like Peyton to win a SB at 39, but I think the Broncos are gonna get trucked by the panthers...

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
That panthers D is vicious. When Cam got drafted to the panthers I was a little bummed thinking he couldn't win there. Boy was I wrong. It's taken a few seasons but he finally has the supporting cast of weapons to make that offence roll.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Just wondering what percentage of these lil supplement stores sell the stuff. Most likely they dont sell stuff you have to inject, but pills and stuff for sure. I know for a fact mine does, I always see guys coming from the back.
Shop by me sells dmz, epistane, methylsten, halo, trenavar, decabol, hexadrone, and a few others

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not that i would ever buy that stuff, but you live where again

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
They all blends though..The only ones they sell as solo compounds are trenavar and dmz

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
If that shop is anywhere near Tucson, PM me...i'm interested:nervous:

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
If that shop is anywhere near Tucson, PM me...i'm interested:nervous:
Its about 2 hours away depending on what part of tuscon haha...I wouldn't **** with the dmz though, ****s either bunk or I'm a nonresponder (probably a nonresponder)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hate being a nonresponder. - not only does it not work for you which pisses you off, you get fycked again because you spent money on jack-doo doo

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really like Peyton to win a SB at 39, but I think the Broncos are gonna get trucked by the panthers...
He's a gentleman and Cam is too much of a showboat and the reason I have disliked football so much in the last decade. Manning is the reason I'm even watching after AZ lost. Newton is like watching an obnoxious child. Go Broncos!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
He's a gentleman and Cam is too much of a showboat and the reason I have disliked football so much in the last decade. Manning is the reason I'm even watching after AZ lost. Newton is like watching an obnoxious child. Go Broncos!
late night with david dunn ;o)

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
hate being a nonresponder. - not only does it not work for you which pisses you off, you get fycked again because you spent money on jack-doo doo
Plus you spend all the money on the cycle support and stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i plead the 5th

this is the best possible answer i can give because no matter what it is, im toast

lol

Skyesquared

Skyesquared

Awards
My shop sells SARMs and a few prohormones. Just the stuff that's still technically legal, anyway.