Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you could get a Rep position with any supplement company, who would it be ??

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
For me it would be between BPI, Dymatize or Animal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
for me, a newer company- getting on board with new releases, products etc and having that drive to compete with others. proving the products are solid, yea that's what I would want

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
for me, a newer company- getting on board with new releases, products etc and having that drive to compete with others. proving the products are solid, yea that's what I would want
Ditto that.

Or a company that's been around for a bit with solid supps and are working to reformulate or bring out something new. Animal comes to mind for me. And the rest of the Universal line. I'd love to see them start doing a bit more. I know they've put out some good new stuff over the past 5 years or so. Loved Torrent. (I had a hard time not mixing the whole tub of Cherry just because it was so good.)

Speaking of Universal, I'd love to see them reformulate the taste of Shock Therapy. I thought Storm was good, but ST made me want to gag. But I downed it because I liked what was in it.

That, and a cheaper Torrent.

Okay, I'm done.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like the input and ideas !!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love rep for OL, EvoMuse, or PES in that order

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Repped for (4) different Companies since I have been here at AM (2) out of the (4) I have great respect for. Get Diesel and Team GSN, so let's just say I am Happy where I am. If I were to lose my position at Get Diesel I think Pro Supps is a good company who seams to be coming out with new products and flavors on a regular basis. (and I really want to try there Peanut Butter Cookie Protein)

El Machete

El Machete

Awards
For me it would be between BPI, Dymatize or Animal.
Have you noticed that BPI copies other top sup products? They don't even try to be smooth about it cuz they even basically steal the name (reminds me when writing a paper and you can't copy word for word so you change it up a little). You'd really want to rep a company that has no originality that they have to ride XXXX supplement companies coattails?

Now Dymatize WAS a good company until they sold it to POST in 2013. I seem to remember that after POST bought it for a ridiculous amount of money, they closed down their manufacturing facility in Texas and now source it to a third party manufacturer which affected more than 100 peoples jobs. Do you think the quality will remain or that they'll package it in a pretty label with professional marketers that'll make the product sound great but more than likely have low-quality ingredients. WE may know what's up cuz most of the vets around here a wicked smaht but for the novice, it may not be a good thing. The body knows if you're putting cheap crap in it. Not only that but a buddy of mine bought their Whey Protein and its SPIKED WITH AMINOS! ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS A BAD THING? A gold star who can answer this correctly!

Animal, cool dudes. Met them at the Arnold in Madrid a few years back. Wasn't aware they were a Canadian company.... What really bugs me is that their Whey blend doesnt list the the percentage of WPC in the ingredients panel which makes me think that they used the cheap stuff. WPC is available between something like 30 -80% and the better quality stuff isnt cheap so my theory is that if a company that makes protein uses the best WPC, they're gonna put that sh*& on the label. It's not cheap at all and the profit margin on blends or WPC using 80% is low. Problem is, not a lot of people know this so they walk into a supp store to the protein section and think "Oooooo, 2 lbs for only $25 for X brand but this other brand is $35. I'm going to buy the cheaper one."

Anyway, to answer your question, you should rep the company whose supps you know and trust. I'd rather sell stores good quality supplements. Those have the best repeat customers and it's a great selling point which = more $$$$. Out of curiosity, which do you think are the top 2-4 companies that meet these characteristics?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None. My mouth will not let me rep for any company.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The body knows if you're putting cheap crap in it. Not only that but a buddy of mine bought their Whey Protein and its SPIKED WITH AMINOS! ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS A BAD THING? A gold star who can answer this correctly!

um, because they triple the protein count- giving you the consumer a false report. so a company can simply buy cheap"o" protein and add junk and sell it at a profit because on the label it looks really good.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
The body knows if you're putting cheap crap in it. Not only that but a buddy of mine bought their Whey Protein and its SPIKED WITH AMINOS! ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS A BAD THING? A gold star who can answer this correctly!

um, because they triple the protein count- giving you the consumer a false report. so a company can simply buy cheap"o" protein and add junk and sell it at a profit because on the label it looks really good.
Totally off topic, but what do you guys think of buying good quality bulk whey, bulk aminos, and blending it together with powdered oats? I'm poor, so I'm trying to see what would be more efficient cost-wise, along with being healthful. (I'm gonna take this to a new thread; Captain Digression strikes again.)

I just saw BPI in Walmart, next to Six Star and Arnold.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Totally off topic, but what do you guys think of buying good quality bulk whey, bulk aminos, and blending it together with powdered oats? I'm poor, so I'm trying to see what would be more efficient cost-wise, along with being healthful. (I'm gonna take this to a new thread; Captain Digression strikes again.)

I just saw BPI in Walmart, next to Six Star and Arnold.
Aaron, hate to see you spend any money on worthless shty. obviously buying in bulk will be better, but BJ's or Costco frozen chicken - last check it was 20 for 10lbs of purdue frozen. for 60 bucks you have all the protein you need for the week- you can also buy the bulk eggs- 3 packs of 18 yielding 54 total. 6 days giving you 9 eggs a day- hard boil is better-

you will spend at least what, 20-40 bucks at walmart for a tub of sugar and worthless crap that might come in handy if you had the extra money

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None. My mouth will not let me rep for any company.
This is why I no longer rep... that, and I don't have enough time to do it.

Lot's of great companies on the board though that I fully support.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Aaron, hate to see you spend any money on worthless shty. obviously buying in bulk will be better, but BJ's or Costco frozen chicken - last check it was 20 for 10lbs of purdue frozen. for 60 bucks you have all the protein you need for the week- you can also buy the bulk eggs- 3 packs of 18 yielding 54 total. 6 days giving you 9 eggs a day- hard boil is better-

you will spend at least what, 20-40 bucks at walmart for a tub of sugar and worthless crap that might come in handy if you had the extra money
To be honest, there isn't a protein powder I've found yet that doesn't make my stomach hurt.

No Costco or BJ's near us, but there is an ALDI. I try to keep an eye out for good prices on meat for the majority of my protein. My wife is awesome at finding deals and making the best freaking meals ever.

Also, I just went all Mad Scientist on a "dirty" protein gainer shake. Gonna make a thread for it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice- im in

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping to obtain a position with Driven Sports one day

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd personally like to rep for a brand new company that 3rd party tests their products, provides them at a good value for customers, and doesn't lie about the products. Hard to find. But I think it's possible.
As for an existing company, Olympus Labs or PES fasho. I use more OL stuff but having a lifelong affair with PES Select.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd personally like to rep for a brand new company that 3rd party tests their products, provides them at a good value for customers, and doesn't lie about the products. Hard to find. But I think it's possible.
As for an existing company, Olympus Labs or PES fasho. I use more OL stuff but having a lifelong affair with PES Select.
MST is another great company that meets label claims and sells legit products. I've always been a supporter of them from day 1.
PES Select is also one of my staples. Great stuff!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MST is another great company that meets label claims and sells legit products. I've always been a supporter of them from day 1.
PES Select is also one of my staples. Great stuff!
I do like MST as well, using their Somnidren GH right now and liking it quite a bit.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I do like MST as well, using their Somnidren GH right now and liking it quite a bit.
just be carful with the phenibut in the product- that is a potent product

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just be carful with the phenibut in the product- that is a potent product
I've taken 4-5 of the powdered packs of Somnidren GH at once before and was fine.

If you remember IBE's liquid phenibut (I think it was called neuromancer), it's definitely not as potent as that was. That stuff made me sleep till 4pm the next day once.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've taken 4-5 packs at once before and was fine.

If you remember IBE's liquid phenibut (I think it was called neuromancer), it's definitely not as potent. That stuff made me sleep till 4pm the next day once.
used phen from BN years ago- straight up source and man, never again- tolerance build up and withdrawals - I just always warn people anything with phen in it to seriously be cautious. other stuff looks great in the product

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
used phen from BN years ago- straight up source and man, never again- tolerance build up and withdrawals - I just always warn people anything with phen in it to seriously be cautious. other stuff looks great in the product
Ahh I see. Actually, there's a couple versions of MST's Somnidren GH out. I just realized the one I'm taking (the citrus bliss powdered version) doesn't have phen in it

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453157943.550442.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ahh I see. Actually, there's a couple versions of MST's Somnidren GH out. I just realized the one I'm taking (the citrus bliss powdered version) doesn't have phen in it

View attachment 129241
That's the one I have as well. Side note, what dose do people usually use with phenibut? I took 1 gram last night and felt absolutely zero effects.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure myself. I've only used IBE's Neurobalance (modified phenibut), which may as well have been ghb. Crazy strong.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and your not pregnant so thats good too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
with phen, ill admit i was up there- anywhere between 8-12 g- this was over 10 years ago. dont get me wrong, the effects were insane. it was like weed and a 12 pack at the same time without the aggression. too much and your puking. 2 big problems, the tolerance build up was incredibly fast and if you didnt cycle this, the longer you were on it, the harder it was to get off.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn that's a hefty dose! I think 4g's might be enough to help with sleep haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yea it was. as i said, the tolerance build up was pretty quick. but that was then.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw another one in for no company. Don't want to take supplements that seriously, I like being able to criticize freely, would never want to reccommend a product I would never buy, don't want to sell my opinion etc. So many many reasons.

If you are in the fitness industry or that is your main hobby, seems like a decent way to make some money though, or at the very least get free supps.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ill add to this as well, if i had company with sponsors, i dont want azz kissers. last thing i want to do is have smoke blown up peoples azz ending up having a shyt product.
on the other side, if i ever do a review, i seriously hope that the company wants the truth and thats what we should be doing. there are plenty of forums that simply just do this. garbage complete garbage

carmaf- if i ever open a company your my sponsor, even though you wont do it, lol

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I rep for Antaeus and couldn't be happier, I love working for an innovative and growing company!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was a die-hard fan before signing on with PEScience and since joining and seeing more of the "behind the scenes" I can say unquestionably that I love this company and the way they make supplements, and do business.

Ameyer9

Awards
Can't complain where I landed. Only a few other companies I'd bother with, PES being an obvious one.

As carmaf said, I won't recommend product I don't see as solid myself. Once you're just a marketing machine and don't believe what you actually say you may as well just be a used car salesman.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Universal

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Although..I always say all you need is whey and if you want a pre workout..so honestly..I would be a ****ty rep..Saw a guy sell a newby nearly the entire Muscletech range..I mean WTF does that help..I will sell a Whey+tell him to eat

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Although..I always say all you need is whey and if you want a pre workout..so honestly..I would be a ****ty rep..Saw a guy sell a newby nearly the entire Muscletech range..I mean WTF does that help..I will sell a Whey+tell him to eat
Commission. I've gone into GNC a few times and have gotten the "Muscletech gives you mad gainz" speech. I was only there to check out the clearance items.

I once overheard two GNC employees talking about soy protein. One guy said he'd never take it because it'd give him gyno and the other laughed and said talked mentioned how terrible it was and how it spiked estrogen levels.