Creatine?

crace23

Awards
I've been reading up on creatine recently and would really like some feedback. Do you guys recommend it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consider it a staple.

Good ol' bulk creatine monohydrate will do or otherwise you could do a product like Ergonine that has creatine and other staples in there with it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Beast pretty much said it all- usage depends on your goals; some use before, after or both, There are tons of products, either a stand alone or a product like Ergo.

crace23

Awards
So taking it while trying to get a little bigger and gain strength would be smart?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So taking it while trying to get a little bigger and gain strength would be smart?
Yup. I'm a green mag or e9 fan due to the extras involved and the price per serving but you can't go wrong with mono if money is an issue

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just a heads up. Drink with juice also during the loading phase with straight mono you may hit the toilet no pike just some runs.

It happens and I'm sure hundreds will testify to that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Undoubtedly, grab yourself any trusted monohydrate (SNS has great value on this)

PEScience also carries TruCreatine, which is the purest form of creatine available (anhydrous) that can be found here
https://pescience.com/trucreatine.html

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452909084.366528.jpg

If you wanted more of an edge than creatine alone I would strongly suggest looking into Ergonine (perfect timing with coming intro sale, or "Insider")

But that may be for another thread, or pm me any questions you may have sir