How can I get my natural hormone levels back in check

Ben1

Awards
I know I was stupid but I'm 18 and I took a cycle of superdrol. What can I do to get my natural hormone levels back in check?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I was stupid but I'm 18 and I took a cycle of superdrol. What can I do to get my natural hormone levels back in check?
Have you gotten blood work done?

Ben1

Awards
No unfortunately I was ignorant and did do it. I did this cycle very uneducated like an idiot.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you still running it? If so I'd say you need to stop now before you mess your hormones up more.

Ben1

Awards
Are you still running it? If so I'd say you need to stop now before you mess your hormones up more.
No I'm off cycle now. I'm running 75mg of arimistane but I am aware that is not a proper way to get my hormones in balance so that's why I'm asking.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No I'm off cycle now. I'm running 75mg of arimistane but I am aware that is not a proper way to get my hormones in balance so that's why I'm asking.
Clomid. Nolvadex.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know your hormone levels are messed up? I'm not advocating young people to use hormones, but they affect everyone differently. The only way to see if your hormone level is messed up is to get preliminary blood work done. Get a blood panel done before you ask random people on the internet how to correct something that ay not need to e corrected.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know your hormone levels are messed up? I'm not advocating young people to use hormones, but they affect everyone differently. The only way to see if your hormone level is messed up is to get preliminary blood work done. Get a blood panel done before you ask random people on the internet how to correct something that ay not need to e corrected.
Well he did run SD and then Epistane with no pct.

Ben1

Awards
The SD part was in the first post.
Yeah I've made multiple posts about this. I'm not looking for life advice. I made my choice and it was stupid. I don't need to be told how ignorant I am I'm just trying to get the info I lack. Also I am in the army so I can't just go talk to my army doc about it because that could get me in some trouble.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was an 8 week cycle of 4 weeks of superdrol and 4 weeks of epistane
And did you run PCT? Regardless, I would contact your endo and see if he or she can put an order of blood work in for you and go from there.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No unfortunately I was ignorant and did do it. I did this cycle very uneducated like an idiot.
Yeah I've made multiple posts about this. I'm not looking for life advice. I made my choice and it was stupid. I don't need to be told how ignorant I am I'm just trying to get the info I lack. Also I am in the army so I can't just go talk to my army doc about it because that could get me in some trouble.
Here you go:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html