After the Ban: Just Curious...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So how has the market been since the ban hit? I was around until roughy June (when I got married) and then went dark till now.

Soooo....

GO!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Items for sale here n there... Sarms on the way out. I dunno man... still UGLs if that's your jam :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
All that's left is basically andros, which are weak sauce compared to the old PHs. Very easy to purchase from the UK or elsewhere, though at that point why not just go for real gear

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
M-sten and DMZ weren't technically ever banned so you can still find them and many of the banned/discontinued ph floating around out there and of course you can still get pretty much any ph, even Superdrol, from the UK.

Companies flooded the market in 2015 with SARMs to fill the void but they were kind of a short term "get them while you can" product that people were looking to make a quick buck off of on the short term. Needless to say the Pharm companies who own the rights to these compounds weren't too happy to see people selling them as OTC "supplements" without putting any money into their pockets in the way of licensing so that put an end to that. SARMs aren't going away entirely though as they are still readily available from the RC sites which some people would argue is where they should have stayed to begin with.

They line of Andros that many are selling now aren't going anywhere but they aren't in the same ballpark as far as a comparison to the old ph or even the Sarms.

If you're looking for non-hormonal products that won't require a pct Laxogenin and Epicatechin products are beginning to get much more popular now too.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Items for sale here n there... Sarms on the way out. I dunno man... still UGLs if that's your jam :)
Damn... Sounds like they're cleaning house.

All that's left is basically andros, which are weak sauce compared to the old PHs. Very easy to purchase from the UK or elsewhere, though at that point why not just go for real gear
Agreed. Seems like everyone will just go for the real stuff then.

M-sten and DMZ weren't technically ever banned so you can still find them and many of the banned/discontinued ph floating around out there and of course you can still get pretty much any ph, even Superdrol, from the UK.

Companies flooded the market in 2015 with SARMs to fill the void but they were kind of a short term "get them while you can" product that people were looking to make a quick buck off of on the short term. Needless to say the Pharm companies who own the rights to these compounds weren't too happy to see people selling them as OTC "supplements" without putting any money into their pockets in the way of licensing so that put an end to that. SARMs aren't going away entirely though as they are still readily available from the RC sites which some people would argue is where they should have stayed to begin with.

They line of Andros that many are selling now aren't going anywhere but they aren't in the same ballpark as far as a comparison to the old ph or even the Sarms.

If you're looking for non-hormonal products that won't require a pct Laxogenin and Epicatechin products are beginning to get much more popular now too.
Thanks for all the information. I was curious to see how it all really panned out.