How to get taller, Bone growth, Healing & Strength.

Anadipidy

Awards
Backround info;
I'm currently 21 years old, been lifting regularly nonstop since 2008 about 7 years experience or so, really got heavy into it in senior year, I was on the football, track, Wrestling & Baseball teams, reaching up to around up to 225 bench * 5, 375 * 5 squats, & a modest 325 deadlift * 5, weighing around 185 lbs at age 19 was about the most I've ever weighed, shortly after that i fractured my wrist in an ATV accednt & had a metal plate inserted, after i got the cast off i wanted to give a pro-steriod a shot at getting back to where i was *Naturally* (other taking creatine, Jack3D, & protein powders) while I took a single bottle of epistane Rpn Havoc at 10/20/30/40 is about the extent of my cycle experience right before I turned 21 & it seemed to help me get back into it, but as of recently (last cycle was Roughly 8-9 months ago) I had the area of my wrist where it fractured open back up & puss will ooz out daily, especially if I'm lifting heavy, no pain or discomfort durring lifting/exersize unless I'm hit with a solid object directly on my wrist or grabbed tightly by someone or something the pain is excruciating, I've had xrays done & visited doctors & surgeons & they recomend leaving the plate in, I've been prescribed painkillers & antibiotics but it doesn't help & its been an open wound like a small hole in my wrist now for going on 2 months it refuses to heal, I've tryed hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, neosporin, & antibiotic creams to no help & was wondering if any type of prohormone/prosteroid/any supplements you could recommend to help strethen my wrist & body, my goals are to maintain a lean fit body, improve strength & if possible I'm 5'11 172 pounds fit & active right now I'd love to grow another 2-3 inches lol advice is welcome, please be respectful, I am new here but have read thru these forums on occasion, might post pictures of the xrays of my wrist with the plate & screws later but as of now I'm hopping to get some positive feedback/suggestions on the best ways to Heal & Fortify my wrist, get taller, & improve stregth, I've been curious about trying methylstenbolone. Or maybe Dmz. Any ideas? Recommendations? Thanks for any support & cheers to an upcoming Strong new year much appreciation for your discussion & help! :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget trying to grow taller. Won't happen. Especially with steroids. They close the growth plates if taken at a young age. This is why nobody younger than 21 should ever be taking steroids.

Btw, sorry about your accident.