Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rapper ‘Donkey Cartel’ Killed By Police Officer In Northlake Mall

Rapper 'Donkey Cartel' Killed By Police Officer In Northlake Mall - Breaking911

At least three people have been injured after shots were fired inside a packed mall in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Police have confirmed it was an officer-involved shooting, WSOC reported.

He is a self proclaimed ‘rapper’ and has most recently released a music video on youtube and goes by the name of ‘Donkey Cartel.’

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
****head who pulled a gun out in a mall got shot...new headline

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brb, going to go loot my local mall in protest.

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
From the look of your avi you need to loot the salad bar lmao

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you felt my comment was racial, it wasn't. I was just stating that people riot and loot, for no reason. I didn't even click article to see what race the person was, because I'm not racist.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to say that's not a good way to start out on here, but now I'm curious who you really are, hiding behind an account that only has 12 posts since 2010.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merry Christmas to you too my friend and I do want to be big but not stay puff big
You should add trying to be a better person to the list. There's no need to start insulting random people about their appearance, especially when you are admitting to not being happy with your own.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm just here to watch tryn2bebig get roasted like a Christmas Turkey.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the type of **** that will get you banned here. This forum is reserved for people who are better than that.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the type of **** that will get you banned here. This forum is reserved for people who are better than that.
We can certainly hope so. I'm still suspicious of this being a second account for somebody else.

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
I never said I wasn't happy with my appearance but anyway have a good day guys and stop being so sensitive. He made a joke about looting the malls I made a joke about him looting the salad bar.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I never said I wasn't happy with my appearance but anyway have a good day guys and stop being so sensitive. He made a joke about looting the malls I made a joke about him looting the salad bar.
10/10 joke such cool guy great guy, too funny man.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah this thread went from funny, due to tryn2bebig making a fool of himself, to even funnier now that it's about The Solution's forthcoming album. Well done AM.

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
Hahahah this thread went from funny, due to tryn2bebig making a fool of himself, to even funnier now that it's about The Solution's forthcoming album. Well done AM.
I didn't make a fool of myself you guys just got sensitive about my response and then guys with more sense of humor than you came in and kept it going :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't make a fool of myself you guys just got sensitive about my response and then guys with more sense of humor than you came in and kept it going :)
I'm not a sensitive PC guy at all. This is a community, and we may tease each other, but we don't rip into each other, especially about physical appearance, because it's a community. If you want to be amongst a collection of douchebags who spew nonsense and memes every post, there are other forums for that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually have great sense of humor. I always crack jokes, and keep the board light.

Your joke was a direct shot at me, and you don't know me. I don't go around trying to bash others.

It's over now. Have a great 2016, hopefully you will hit your goal and get big. I will continue to alt curl dbs that weigh almost as much as you do.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually have great sense of humor. I always crack jokes, and keep the board light.........
I think having a sense of humor is kinda necessary for a Cubs fan, isn't it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll get 'em next year!!

In all seriousness, you gotta admire a true Cubs fan. That's some serious devotion right there!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
GTFO already. A handful of posts since f*cking 2010. Da fuq amirite?

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
I actually have great sense of humor. I always crack jokes, and keep the board light.

Your joke was a direct shot at me, and you don't know me. I don't go around trying to bash others.

It's over now. Have a great 2016, hopefully you will hit your goal and get big. I will continue to alt curl dbs that weigh almost as much as you do.
Almost as much as I do...Okay anyway you have a good 2016 too bro. Good luck with whatever you do.

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
GTFO already. A handful of posts since f*cking 2010. Da fuq amirite?
Yes sir! The e thug general has spoken. I'm going to gtfo before he breaks his keyboard. I promise to get my post count up so I can receive your approval. Have a happy new year.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Hope you had a happy Hanukkah bruh. Good luck to you.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This threads exciting me a little in the wrong way .

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

I can confirm that cubs is top 5 funniest posters on the boards.