Reversing the self-defeating (and incorrect) "Muscles DON'T get you chicks" mentality

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Reversing the self-defeating (and incorrect) "Muscles DON'T get you chicks" mentality

Back in the day (i.e., ~2001) on bodybuilding boards I think it was the general wisdom that muscles get you more chicks. For me, this definitely turns out to be true. When I get more muscular, I get stronger positive reactions from women.

On bodybuilding boards nowadays, for whatever reason, there is a bit of a defeatist attitude that "muscles won't get you chicks." http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=804042

Here's a UCLA study that says otherwise:

Lift More Weights, Get More Mates: UCLA Resesarch Shows Muscular Men Have More Flings, Partners, Affairs

When compared with their less-muscular peers, young men who were more muscular than average were twice as likely to have had more than three sex partners in their lives.

In another study, Frederick and Haselton asked 120 undergraduate males to ratetheir own physiques on the same scale and then asked them about their sexual histories.

The self-identified muscular men had not only had more sexual partners than their less burly peers, but they were twice as likely to have had brief flings or one-night stands with women. The difference in the number of sexual partners reported by the men who were more muscular than average was also notable: They reported having had an average of four partners, compared with an average of 1.5 partners for men who reported average or below-average muscularity.

In a similar study, Frederickand Haselton asked 60 undergraduate males an additional question: How many affairs had they had with women who already had a boyfriend at the time of the affair? Muscularity mattered here as well. The more muscular individuals were twice as likely as their less well-built peers to have hooked up with someone else's sweetheart.
Lift More Weights, Get More Mates: UCLA Resesarch Shows Muscular Men Have More Flings, Partners, Affairs | UCLA

Women like muscles, and getting big can get you more *****. Believe in self.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, awesome threads to link. When you get to college, just make sure you also keep up on your studies.