Where is everyone?

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Hey guys,

I used to post here a while back... 2005 or so ;) There used to be a section where you could see where everyone was by state and city. Does this still exist? I can't find it. "I'm not a very smart man"

Frequent lurker, will post when my vast wealth of knowledge will add to the conversation. Glad to see this board still kicks butt!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Hey nice screen name lol. I take it you are in Tennessee also??

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Bwahaha classic man. Yup, just south of Nashville. You?

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
New Hampshire/ Boston depends on the weather

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bwahaha classic man. Yup, just south of Nashville. You?
It's not Franklin is it? Nashville is a pretty cool city. I'm currently in Dallas and trying to escape.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I used to live lenior city off the main strip in a house (shack) with no electricity and a family with a newborn.

This was late 90s when I was a not so smart kid. The local folks called me Bruce lee or chink o noodles.

Then I said fuuk this and moved to a camp ground because it only cost couple bucks a night to pitch a tent.

Then I move to Knoxville by UT Campus. It was night and day comparing new area to Lenoir City.

From there I made sure to stay only around civilized area.

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Oh crap. I bet I know her. I know everyone. And please don't hold it against us. We're good people.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I used to live lenior city off the main strip in a house (shack) with no electricity and a family with a newborn.

This was late 90s when I was a not so smart kid. The local folks called me Bruce lee or chink o noodles.

Then I said fuuk this and moved to a camp ground because it only cost couple bucks a night to pitch a tent.

Then I move to Knoxville by UT Campus. It was night and day comparing new area to Lenoir City.

From there I made sure to stay only around civilized area.
That's crazy man! Where are you at now? Are you still by campus?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Corona, CA