If you're a fan of Jerry Ward

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
It looks like he will be releasing a product soon called intra cell 7 which I'm guessing is an intra workout and possibly a pre and post workout

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449191539.763279.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to google that name. Never heard of the guy. So I guess I'm not a fan. So he is some kind of internet guru or something?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I had to google that name. Never heard of the guy. So I guess I'm not a fan. So he is some kind of internet guru or something?
He's a YouTube guy. Tons of videos.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
He has some funny videos making fun of "vegan gains" but yeah you're right

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked him a lot then he started getting annoying so I unsubscribed. I'm about to unsubscribe from Marc Lobliner, too. They flood my feed like crazy.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I liked him a lot then he started getting annoying so I unsubscribed. I'm about to unsubscribe from Marc Lobliner, too. They flood my feed like crazy.
I unsubbed from Marc lobliner when he started using that ruckus intro tbh

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The worst was when he was on snapchat... The decision to add him was one of the worst I've made in a while. I'm OCD about watching everyone's "Stories" and his were always incredibly long. For some reason never deleted him. Fortunately he deleted it himself. Lol

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
If you watched Jerry wards video about him teaming up with primeval, if what he said is true we really could be looking at some pretty impressive products coming to market in the near future.. Only time will tell