Research Survey for "Fathers role in infant care"

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Research Survey for "Fathers role in infant care" (please help)

Hey guys & gals, i have a 5 question survey i need done for college, and just need 15-25 people to answer for me. If you could answer it that would be awesome! You can PM your answers if you'd like

The survey is below:

Survey

This is a survey regarding “The Fathers Role in Infant Care”. Please give your opinion on the following questions. The demographic information in the top section is for data analysis purposes only. None of you information will be released to the public. This is a class project. Your name is not needed on the survey, but you honest opinion is.

Demographic Information

Age: _____ Sex: _____ Education (highest level completed) _______________

Occupation_____________________________

Questions
1. Can fathers provide the same quality of care that mothers provide?

2. Should fathers share equally in the care of an infant?

3. Should fathers be granted custody of infants in the case of divorce?

4. If the father does have sole custody of an infant, would it be better if he lived with a woman (his mother or sister, for example) or hired a female caregiver for the infant?

5. If both the mother and father are available to take care of the infant, which of the following activities should the father do?

a. Feed the infant
b. Change diapers
c. Put the infant to bed
d. Get u to care for the infant during the night
e. Take the infant for medical check ups
f. Bathe the infant
g. Play with the infant
h. Take the infant for walks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a suggestion, but you should probably also ask if the person taking the survey has children and possibly also if they are currently married or have gone through a divorce with children involved.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
38, Male, college, machinery operator & business owner

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. If the situation dictates that is the best solution, then yes.
4. Define "better". Is a female primary caregiver important in a childs development? Yes, I believe it is, though in some circumstances this may not be practical. Would I want a crack addicted female caregiver living in the same house as an infant of mine? NO, I would not.
5. The father should be prepared to do all that is necessary to ensure the child is adequately cared for and that the mother is well supported. Circumstances will dictate what time a parent is able to devote to these roles, with regards to work, health etc.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
38, Male, college, machinery operator & business owner

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. If the situation dictates that is the best solution, then yes.
4. Define "better". Is a female primary caregiver important in a childs development? Yes, I believe it is, though in some circumstances this may not be practical. Would I want a crack addicted female caregiver living in the same house as an infant of mine? NO, I would not.
5. The father should be prepared to do all that is necessary to ensure the child is adequately cared for and that the mother is well supported. Circumstances will dictate what time a parent is able to devote to these roles, with regards to work, health etc.
thank you sir