Deep dark web

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes..... I've entered the dark web and found some interesting and some disturbing / mind scared for life stuff. It's definitely not for the weak.

Gotta go to my new pass time lol. What's your experience with the dark web? Anybody buy anything (be vague as you don't want to incriminate yourself)? Any tips?

Any questions?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that mean you're part of anonymous now or something

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that mean you're part of anonymous now or something
nope. I am not that smart. However I'll take that as a compliment lol

But I I can find easily find ............. to buy. I wonder if I can find krytonight

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Holy smokes..... I've entered the dark web and found some interesting and some disturbing / mind scared for life stuff. It's definitely not for the weak.

Gotta go to my new pass time lol. What's your experience with the dark web? Anybody buy anything (be vague as you don't want to incriminate yourself)? Any tips?

Any questions?
I hope your using a tor browser

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The deep dark web...sounds like my exes *******

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
The "deep web" is used to describe (mostly) the stuff that can't be found using google or another search engine. There are a ton of databases included in this (colleges, LE data, research data etc).

The "dark web" is the dot onion stuff that can be accessed using a tor browser. The sites are usually very slow and content is...different. There are alot of "online marketplaces" selling things you won't find on amazon.

I have very little experience with the dot onion sites, but I found it very interesting. It's a huge part of the internet and one that people really don't know much about. Not all that goes there is "dark". Many people like the fact that it's very hard for someone to see what you're looking at.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've looked out of curiosity, but never been tempted to buy anything.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A few things you need op before browsing the cave as we call it .

1. Tor browser bundle
2. TOR
3. PRIVOXY
4. PROXYCHAINS
5. Kali linux bootable usb drive "flushable"
6. An Internet connection not yours
7. General knowledge of proxies
8. Never use anything trace to U

Use linux bootable drive
Type in cmd shell
Sudo apt-get install 1-4 ^^^
I went to college for cryptography
Iam also studying at MIT for Python.
An question pm me or tag me .
Just an fyi . They will kick ur door in and arrest you if you try anything without being anonymous. Look up silk road bust the guy got life in prison .
#dont be like sabu!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. Tor browser bundle
2. TOR
3. PRIVOXY
4. PROXYCHAINS

Use linux bootable drive
Type in cmd shell
Just an fyi . They will kick ur door in and arrest you if you try anything without being anonymous. Look up silk road bust the guy got life in prison .
#dont be like sabu!
NERD!. Go back to playing Dungeons & Dragons in moms basement bro!.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
NERD!. Go back to playing Dungeons & Dragons in moms basement bro!.
Oh black water keep on rolling! My mum n pops been passed for years brah . Haha i been alone since teen yrs. T-Bone come over ill teach you how to fandango!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry Hulk!. I wouldn't mess with you if I didn't like you!.
I like it bro it brings excitement to my day iam home alone today the wife n kids left this morning to her aunts whom i dont like lol . Iam home alone watching defcon conferences on youtube! Love it! Hows ya day goin ? T-Bone

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established

1. Tor browser bundle
2. TOR
3. PRIVOXY
4. PROXYCHAINS

Use linux bootable drive
Type in cmd shell
#dont be like sabu!
^This guy gets it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dark web you should avoid, deep web is just sites not indexed by search engines. In the dark, you find all manner of illegal trade, in the deep, it could just be people liking to be off the grid or a page that cannot be crawled by a bot - many websites has many such links where access can only be had once information is entered into the system - if that doesn't happen, the page cannot be found by a Google bot, and so it becomes a part of this mysterious deep web.

I'd be careful when entering a TOR network

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I feel that you will be less security vulnerability while browsing dark web provided you take the necessary steps to anonymize yourself like bighulksmash already mentioned above.

Some folks (including myself) get complacent and don't take necessary steps while on the mainstream web.

there are a lot of cool things on the dark web, not everything is creepy, but can quickly become creepy.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I feel that you will be less security vulnerability while browsing dark web provided you take the necessary steps to anonymize yourself like bighulksmash already mentioned above.

Some folks (including myself) get complacent and don't take necessary steps while on the mainstream web.

there are a lot of cool things on the dark web, not everything is creepy, but can quickly become creepy.
Rotten.com used to in there . Dark web also contains a **** ton of indexed camera feeds . ie - traffic feeds , shopping centers , supermarkets .... thats just to name a few.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
..there are a lot of cool things on the dark web, not everything is creepy, but can quickly become creepy.
Yeah this is true. Usually what you see is what you get with link descriptions though. You're (probably) not gonna click on "working paypal and CC" and get sent to a video of a prisoner dropping the soap.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is how are these illegal markets able to operate without getting busted. If I can access, then so can fib/doj/police..etc. couldn't undercover purchase let's say guns and then trace package back to sender?

Same thing with UGLs on mainstream web....how do they stay in business without getting busted?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What I don't understand is how are these illegal markets able to operate without getting busted. If I can access, then so can fib/doj/police..etc. couldn't undercover purchase let's say guns and then trace package back to sender?

Same thing with UGLs on mainstream web....how do they stay in business without getting busted?
Off shore server relays off shore bank accts equipment that you will never see in your life . Multiple relays drop shipping and re mailing services. Some use couriers from Warehouse to home of orderers. Risky as ****. These aren't street level criminals , these are guys with masters degree in computers and the money to buy an entire city if they want . This becomes a hobby for them . People enjoy the risk of it all. At one point there was a link to buy 1 million volt taser for 9.99$ i personally never ordered off there and never will order. Most of the time the purchaser catches charges seller gets off scott free. No way to catch someone thats not there.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established

Well my very little experience has been just because I was curious mostly. Haven't used it for work. But let's say you're buying a sawed off shotgun for example. Which, under federal law, is considered an NFA weapon. But it's pretty damn hard to trace a gun with no serial numbers on it. What's stopping someone from dropping a package in a FedEx box with a fake return address?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Well my very little experience has been just because I was curious mostly. Haven't used it for work. But let's say you're buying a sawed off shotgun for example. Which, under federal law, is considered an NFA weapon. But it's pretty damn hard to trace a gun with no serial numbers on it. What's stopping someone from dropping a package in a FedEx box with a fake return address?
I would think undercover folks would have video surveillance and would be able to track whoever drops off the package.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we're not talking about low IQ gang bangers selling women and stepped on coke. These people are extremely good at what they do. It's a HUGE business full of people trained in computer programming, network architecture, banking, business..you name it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

UGLs are less secretive and easier to find . Most of the time simple webscarab attacks , sql injection , or cobalt strike can give you enough data to locate the person or server with 100 to 125 ft . Even worse they use cheap computers and hacked antivirus programs ... doing a buffer over flow on the vulnerable call stacks can often results in a pwned box .
They often have accounts with real names . But worst part is you dont know what your getting i know a guy that did a whole vial of vegetable oil amd got real sick . Unless you know the cook dont bother.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Off shore server relays off shore bank accts equipment that you will never see in your life . Multiple relays drop shipping and re mailing services. Some use couriers from Warehouse to home of orderers. Risky as ****. These aren't street level criminals , these are guys with masters degree in computers and the money to buy an entire city if they want . This becomes a hobby for them . People enjoy the risk of it all. At one point there was a link to buy 1 million volt taser for 9.99$ i personally never ordered off there and never will order. Most of the time the purchaser catches charges seller gets off scott free. No way to catch someone thats not there.
I buy that explanation for some, but not all are that sophisticated. For example search for test prop and you can easily find places that will sell. I can't imagine all of these shops are high level criminals.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
UGLs are less secretive and easier to find . Most of the time simple webscarab attacks , sql injection , or cobalt strike can give you enough data to locate the person or server with 100 to 125 ft . Even worse they use cheap computers and hacked antivirus programs ... doing a buffer over flow on the vulnerable call stacks can often results in a pwned box .
They often have accounts with real names . But worst part is you dont know what your getting i know a guy that did a whole vial of vegetable oil amd got real sick . Unless you know the cook dont bother.
Why do you think more don't get busted?

I wish I knew a good chef.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
True but guns don't move thru the mail they are picked up at 1st pass scans . Usually delivered by a paid courier.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I would think undercover folks would have video surveillance and would be able to track whoever drops off the package.
But how do you know where it's gonna be dropped? What country even? By masking your IP address and using some things that bighulksmash talked about it's very difficult for someone to find your location.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I buy that explanation for some, but not all are that sophisticated. For example search for test prop and you can easily find places that will sell. I can't imagine all of these shops are high level criminals.
No some ugl are legit . But the ones that are u never hear about em. Theres one g s something its in japan not sure what it is exactly. But my cousin bough their whole line up and it was legit as f .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
But how do you know where it's gonna be dropped? What country even? By masking your IP address and using some things that bighulksmash talked about it's very difficult for someone to find your location.
They are using encryption as high as 1024 bit . Thats higher than our military uses on its computers or nasa for example. Using 256 , 512 even could result in transmissions that are never broken . Cryptography my specialty, writing your own encryption above 512 bit can ensure no one will crack it in millions of years . Theres always a key generator for encrypted things . Often a shadow copy of this is inside your hard drive . With the right software you can loacte the hash and crack the cypher before the computers turned off and encrypts the contents if u dont catch it on forget about it . Same goes with windows SAMS in the registry. I have a flash drive that resets bios passwords and blanks out windows passwords . Hbcd is the name of the program i took code from if anyones interested.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think more don't get busted?

I wish I knew a good chef.
Because of time and money. I'd imagine most everything comes from China anyway. So you just gotta get tighter with customs enforcement instead.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash, you are one smart cookie.....no disrespect but you are much smarter than I thought.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to this type of programming, BigHulk knows what he is talking about. For anyone interested, paypal uses 128 bit encryption which would take someone years to break - and that's before you log on - after that there is a 2048 bit encryption to break and servers that are not even connected to the web.

Google uses 2048 bit encryption, which was in response to NSA undermining their 1024 bit encryption. One reason why I love Google is that they work at length to protect user data (of course it is though as it is very valuable to them as well).

But people have broken 4096 bit encryption before - but this was by listening to the CPU and not through the interwebz: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/173108-researchers-crack-the-worlds-toughest-encryption-by-listening-to-the-tiny-sounds-made-by-your-computers-cpu

and more here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/12/21/researchers-break-rsa-4096-encryption-with-just-a-microphone-and-a-couple-of-emails/

More on encryption:

http://superuser.com/questions/881063/how-long-would-it-take-to-break-a-1024-bit-openpgp-encrypted-email
http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1279619
https://www.digicert.com/TimeTravel/math.htm

And for a more scary outlook:

NSA could afford such an investment. The 2013 “black budget” request, leaked as part of the Snowden cache, states that NSA has prioritized “investing in groundbreaking cryptanalytic capabilities to defeat adversarial cryptography and exploit internet traffic.” It shows that the agency’s budget is on the order of $10 billion a year, with over $1 billion dedicated to computer network exploitation, and several subprograms in the hundreds of millions a year
Source: https://www.eff.org/files/2013/11/25/2013-08-30_cryptome_congressional_budget_2013.pdf

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
When it comes to this type of programming, BigHulk knows what he is talking about. For anyone interested, paypal uses 128 bit encryption which would take someone years to break - and that's before you log on - after that there is a 2048 bit encryption to break and servers that are not even connected to the web.

Google uses 2048 bit encryption, which was in response to NSA undermining their 1024 bit encryption. One reason why I love Google is that they work at length to protect user data (of course it is though as it is very valuable to them as well).

But people have broken 4096 bit encryption before - but this was by listening to the CPU and not through the interwebz: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/173108-researchers-crack-the-worlds-toughest-encryption-by-listening-to-the-tiny-sounds-made-by-your-computers-cpu

and more here:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/12/21/researchers-break-rsa-4096-encryption-with-just-a-microphone-and-a-couple-of-emails/

More on encryption:

http://superuser.com/questions/881063/how-long-would-it-take-to-break-a-1024-bit-openpgp-encrypted-email
http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1279619
https://www.digicert.com/TimeTravel/math.htm

And for a more scary outlook:

Source: https://www.eff.org/files/2013/11/25/2013-08-30_cryptome_congressional_budget_2013.pdf
This^^^ is precisely why i do wat i do !!!
Its for the lulz s

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This^^^ is precisely why i do wat i do !!!
Its for the lulz s
Its very interesting.

As a side note, people should realise that most big computer and internet companies make a LOT of money from your information.

The more info you give, the more they build up a profile about you and the more money they can make. Personal security on the web is so far gone these days.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its very interesting.

As a side note, people should realise that most big computer and internet companies make a LOT of money from your information.

The more info you give, the more they build up a profile about you and the more money they can make. Personal security on the web is so far gone these days.
I let companies know if i stumble upon a issue or a glitch that can be exploited. There is pay in what i do. Its commonly referred to as "egg hunting" .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Try to use virtual machines as much as possible and isolate them from the network . So when your pc gets hit it doesn't fry your real computer.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
No some ugl are legit . But the ones that are u never hear about em. Theres one g s something its in japan not sure what it is exactly. But my cousin bough their whole line up and it was legit as f .
Gen-shi? :)