Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Johnny Football Gonna Johnny:

Cleveland Browns to start Josh McCown over Johnny Manziel

Johnny Manziel has been replaced by Josh McCown as the starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, the team announced Tuesday.

One week after being named the team's starter, Manziel has been demoted to third-string quarterback for Monday night's game against the Baltimore Ravens after social media posts surfaced this week showing Manziel allegedly partying last weekend in Texas during the team's bye week.

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Johnny football needs a new name because he's going to bounce himself out of the league if he keeps it up. How about Johnny Should Have Grown Up so I wouldn't be broke looking for a job.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I got in an argument with former DE Stylez G White on facebook (after he washed out of the NFL, he became a cross fit gym owner that failed and then was a PT at my gym....he now is a Supervisor at a Lowes in Georgia) about this. He's all like Johnny was on a bye week, let him party.

But I told him. The coaches informed Johnny not to get in trouble with booze again after his stint in rehab. He's on his way out of the league