Broscience on youtube, who enjoys this

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I think these videos are hilarious... anyone else?

Some of my favorite quotes:

"the playlist currently known as Music to F*ck Out To..."

(ref steroids) "once you enter the code, you'll never play again without it"

(do you even lift flowchart) "OK, you use free weights --> Are you strong? --> No? ---> Go directly to crossfit"

And the gunshot sound effects.

Here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduKuJToxWPizJ7I2E6n1kA

Side thought: Has Dom (real name Mike) used steroids? The way he talks about them is so right on to anyone who has used gear that it makes me think he might have regardless of whether he looks like he has or not... but he's a great actor also if you see his character vs. actual persona so who knows

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Love the guy(no homo)..I heard he is awesome in real life,but love the character

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
The guy who threatens people with knives on Youtube, has significant rage issues, possible psychosis/personality disorder, and needs to seek treatment at his local mental health facility.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Been a fan for awhile now. I wear my reps for Jesus shirt to the gym all the time.

xraygirl

xraygirl

Awards
I too am a proud supporter of my, "Reps for Jesus" shirt!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Alway have loved Dom! 50%fact 50% fiction 150% truth mixed with gains and nonsense

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Also proudly rock my Swolbroham Lincoln shirt

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love him! He's hilarious!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
He is a tool
Can't believe he said in one of his videos that he was HAPPY his grandfather died, and it was right after his grandfather had passed.. The kid has a loose screw

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Can't believe he said in one of his videos that he was HAPPY his grandfather died, and it was right after his grandfather had passed.. The kid has a loose screw
Exactly why I'd slap punch him haha hes a douchebag