Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holly Holm KO's Ronda Rousey

Holly Holm KOs Ronda Rousey in second round of UFC 193

MELBOURNE, Australia -- No one is unbeatable in mixed martial arts. Not even Ronda Rousey.

Former world boxing champion Holly Holm (10-0) scored the biggest upset in the sport's history Sunday, knocking out Rousey (12-1) with a left head kick in the second round to claim the bantamweight championship fight at UFC 193 inside Etihad Stadium.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Mad respect for Rousey, but hopefully this loss brings her back down to planet earth

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mad respect for Rousey, but hopefully this loss brings her back down to planet earth
I agree with you bro. All the ESPN exposure and other media outlets might have gotten to her head to much. Although it was well deserved of all the exposure, it shows that even the best can be beaten at some point.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you bro. All the ESPN exposure and other media outlets might have gotten to her head to much. Although it was well deserved of all the exposure, it shows that even the best can be beaten at some point.
I didn't watch the whole fight, but from what I've heard and read, is that Holm's dominated the fight. She unanimously won the 1st round. IMO, it appeared as though Rousey's condition was not good.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't watch the whole fight, but from what I've heard and read, is that Holm's dominated the fight. She unanimously won the 1st round. IMO, it appeared as though Rousey's condition was not good.
I didn't see the fight either, but thanks to My bleacher report app on my phone, I was able to see the knockout....wooooow!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha yes it was

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447899428.303349.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447899450.895665.jpg

Looks kinda enlarged (clitoris enlarged due to steroid usage). Unless she has a piercing.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
View attachment 126553
View attachment 126554

Looks kinda enlarged (clitoris enlarged due to steroid usage). Unless she has a piercing.
Picture makes me think of Ace Ventura.

I just watched this fight. Started a thread myself before coming upon this one. Good fight. RR's face changed after Holly hit her the first time. She needs a new coach I think. After the first round the coach said beautiful work. Heh?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been watching it all day on YouTube.

We all know that every woman's vagina is different.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Every woman's vagina is different, but that is an Asian man's penis in her shorts and we all know why

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every woman's vagina is different, but that is an Asian man's penis in her shorts and we all know why
Funny, I've never been with an Asian but the smallest penis I've ever had was a white guy... I think it's called a micro penis.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I've never been with an Asian but the smallest penis I've ever had was a white guy... I think it's called a micro penis.
Would you ever?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paula

paula

Awards
Ive been with 5x bed with asian men..and i think its not micro penis lol. Its like a rocket

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to yourself as being small?
As an Asian dude, I consider myself normal............for Asian dudes even though I have never seen another naked asian dude. I guess all that matters is that my wife is happy.

what a sec, I thought we were talking about Holy holmes potential steroid usage

paula

paula

Awards
For me it doest really matter as long it will not below 5.5inches lol. Well rhinda i dont like her, shes so ignorant..im happy.that she lose the fyt

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
After how many rounds lol?
Well we know after ronda 's fight it would have smelled like fresh powder since she didn't break a sweat I Wana smell her snatch after a grueling fight full 5 rounds I just want to inhale it in my lungs

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that escalated quickly.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
For me it doest really matter as long it will not below 5.5inches lol. Well rhinda i dont like her, shes so ignorant..im happy.that she lose the fyt
Whew

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Wtf happened in here??
Rhonda reminds me of Matt Hughes. Very dominant until people figured him out. Rhonda needs help with footwork and actually shooting for takedowns. Chael Sonnen said it best when he said a takedown starts from up to 10 ft away. Rhonda slowly walks up to opponents, grabs them and tosses them around... She should have known that would not work for long, and so should her camp!
Is she wants to win again.... Foot work and shoot speed!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wtf happened in here??
Rhonda reminds me of Matt Hughes. Very dominant until people figured him out. Rhonda needs help with footwork and actually shooting for takedowns. Chael Sonnen said it best when he said a takedown starts from up to 10 ft away. Rhonda slowly walks up to opponents, grabs them and tosses them around... She should have known that would not work for long, and so should her camp!
I think she knew because she didn't seem herself before the fight and certainly not with that little tantrum at the weigh in. In my opinion, she and her camp got comfortable and lazy. Like McGregor said, it was watching Rocky III in real life.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf happened in here??
Ronda is a judoka and not a wrestler. Her work is done in the clinch. Holly's footwork and lateral movement (along with being a southy) make her difficult to time for a shot and you'd have to cut off the cage to secure a clinch with her. The main thing that Ronda did wrong nearly the entire fight was have her lead foot inside of Holly's while never moving her head off of the center line. It's bad enough to move to the wrong side with an open stance, but you cannot keep your head in one spot.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I agree! My point was if you are going to succeed in MMA, having only 1 approach will make things predictable. Rhonda needs to learns wrestling to help supplement her judo. Take GSP for example: he isn't great at any one aspect, but very good at all, and that is what, in my opinion made him great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree! My point was if you are going to succeed in MMA, having only 1 approach will make things predictable. Rhonda needs to learns wrestling to help supplement her judo. Take GSP for example: he isn't great at any one aspect, but very good at all, and that is what, in my opinion made him great.
GSP was arguably the best wrestler at WW for most of his career. It was said wrestling that allowed him to permanently dethrone Hughes. Hendricks was the only person that really presented a problem for his wrestling. Without improving her footwork, it becomes a moot point if Ronda adopts a shot because she only has the front leg to grab as opposed to both legs. Holly has such long legs that she can really keep her rear leg behind her without shifting too much of her weight. It does limit her power to an extent, but the speed and movement advantage far outweighs the potential loss in power. It'll be a challenge, but Ronda can learn to cut off the cage and move laterally just enough to get Holly against the cage. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Ronda gets an actual clinch against the cage and if she can secure the TD.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I mentioned her footwork earlier, so I think we're in agreement here

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And ditching Edmund. He's probably the worst head coach I've ever seen. His interviews would be hilarious if he didn't actually believe what he said.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
And ditching Edmund. He's probably the worst head coach I've ever seen. His interviews would be hilarious if he didn't actually believe what he said.
I wouldn't say hes the worst, but I would say he didn't prep Rhonda for any contingency plan.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even her own mom was saying that he was trash back in October.