What regular people don't understand about cutting.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a professional bb by any means but I'm cutting right now and it really drives me crazy when your cutting and you say your tired and someone response yeah I had a long day too. When my last two days consisted of...

Waking up after only 6 hours of sleep Sunday so I can organize my Macos before work.

Then get my gym bag together to go to the gym.

Go to work expecting to work an8 hour shift only to find out you have to work a double so you have to skip the gym because you have to get up the next morning at 6 again this time to go to the gym again.

By accident eating all your macros by 4pm.

Finally getting home say screw cardio cause you were on your feet for 12 hours running around.

Have your f"""ing wife ask you 3 times if you want to break diet and get a pizza and having to hold will and tell her no.

Wake up 7 hours later fasted and do a 1 hour workout that takes you almost two cause your so f'ing tired then 45 min of cardio.

All of which is done on 2100 calories.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not a professional bb by any means but I'm cutting right now and it really drives me crazy when your cutting and you say your tired and someone response yeah I had a long day too. When my last two days consisted of...

Waking up after only 6 hours of sleep Sunday so I can organize my Macos before work.

Then get my gym bag together to go to the gym.

Go to work expecting to work an8 hour shift only to find out you have to work a double so you have to skip the gym because you have to get up the next morning at 6 again this time to go to the gym again.

By accident eating all your macros by 4pm.

Finally getting home say screw cardio cause you were on your feet for 12 hours running around.

Have your f"""ing wife ask you 3 times if you want to break diet and get a pizza and having to hold will and tell her no.

Wake up 7 hours later fasted and do a 1 hour workout that takes you almost two cause your so f'ing tired then 45 min of cardio.

All of which is done on 2100 calories.
When i get with my parents they try so hard to make me eat like ****. It really gets on my nerves