The most desperate thing you have done?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
So I am driving to the gym right now from work pull out my preworkout and start to drink it when I notice there's a fruit fly in it. I'm tired I'm to far from home to go get a new one and I'm driving so I don't really have the ability to fish it out. So I just swigged the thing down. So was just thinking what's the lowest you have gone for the gym?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hmmm. Hard one.

Turning down sex may be my most "desperate"
Can't skip leg day ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up an old piece of floss in my car and used it.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Hard one.

Turning down sex may be my most "desperate"
Can't skip leg day ;)
The worst is the hamstring cramp mid stroke the day after leg day. Your going to town then bam!!! Your in fetal position naked crying out in agony!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one inch on your arms in one day program...

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
The one inch on your arms in one day program...
You talking about the muscle tech one!!! I still remember watching there little program on it. You had to buy like 200 bucks work of muscle tech crap in order to do it.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day letting my account go negative to pay off my gym membership which made me get a ton of overdraft fees

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You talking about the muscle tech one!!! I still remember watching there little program on it. You had to buy like 200 bucks work of muscle tech crap in order to do it.
Oh yeah. Half hour of curls, serving of cell tech, half hour of skullcrushers, serving of nitro tech, repeat all day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh yeah. Half hour of curls, serving of cell tech, half hour of skullcrushers, serving of nitro tech, repeat all day.
On the road to pro, lol

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Many years ago, when I was young and stupid(I am not young any more!) I did concentration curls at home, all night watching TV. Literally all night. After that I couldnt bend my arms for 10 days. Didnt double my biceps as I thought so

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that really a thing?!
Hell yeah it was! It made the rounds through all the magazines and lived on in supplement ads cleverly disguised as articles.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burning over a 1000 cals doing high intensity cardio with a sauna suit on for 65 minutes a day. Oh, and no water intake during the whole time. Almost blacked out many times. Stupid cardio bunny but it did help me shed 70 lbs from all the wrong places.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Got close to breaking into my 24hr gym late at night - my swipe access didn't work & my pre-workout was wearing off!! Thankfully someone came by...I think I scared the heck out of the poor woman too, looking a bit deranged & already sweaty :scared1:

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Got close to breaking into my 24hr gym late at night - my swipe access didn't work & my pre-workout was wearing off!! Thankfully someone came by...I think I scared the heck out of the poor woman too, looking a bit deranged & already sweaty :scared1:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446208849.104775.jpg