How to become a Rep?

rmartinez210

Awards
Just curious about how to become a rep for a supplement company. Is there anybody out there looking for people.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn't that a supplement company name in your signature?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious about how to become a rep for a supplement company. Is there anybody out there looking for people.
you can rep for me personally if you like, I always seem to put my foot in it and need someone for damage control

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep an eye out in the company promotions forum. Whenever looking for new reps the companies usually post an application thread. The biggest thing is to be active on the forum, give solid sensible advice, be helpful and professional.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep an eye out in the company promotions forum. Whenever looking for new reps the companies usually post an application thread. The biggest thing is to be active on the forum, give solid sensible advice, be helpful and professional.
Perfectly said! Really get to know the forum and the members first.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well said above,

My method was just to bribe with baked goods, very rarely turned down. ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with Jebrook. The supp companies recognize those that are active and try to help others.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bingo :)